Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

I would like to level a Kul Tiran, but..

.. i cannot because i have to run 3 dungeons to be able to play that allied race. And i do not like dungeons.

Why do alliance players have to play dungeons in the requirements, and horde dont have to run them for zandalari?

Or let me rephrase it that way: Could we please have allied races without any need to play dungeons, raids or battlegrounds? Questing is quite able to tell every story needed to become able to play the races. It is way enough to gain reputations. And i wont really like to play any dungeons just to become able to play new races.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    This is WoW. Just play the f*cking dungeon. People nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    This is WoW. Just play the f*cking dungeon. Some players nowadays...
    No, sorry, i do not like dungeons. Way too linear content. I want to play in the open world. I only would play dungeons if i could do that with npcs.

It's an MMORPG. Playing with others is an essential part of the game. It'll take you an hour, just get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    This is WoW. Just play the f*cking dungeon. People nowadays...
    I giggled

But seriously, just run the dungeons and get it out of the way. Complaining here isn't going to get that requirement removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It's an MMORPG. Playing with others is an essential part of the game. It'll take you an hour, just get it over with.
    I do not like to play with others. And try to avoid it whenever possible. A MMORPG does not mean group play only, but a shared open world. And that is exactly what i want to play.

I will rather skip Kul Tirans until next expac before i play any dungeon content i cannot solo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, too bad.

Either just run the god damn dungeon or just don't play one.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I do not like to play with others. And try to avoid it whenever possible. A MMORPG does not mean group play only, but a shared open world. And that is exactly what i want to play.
    Then do that, and live with the fact you can't play Kul Tiran. You can't have everything in the world your way.

I don't get what is so scary about dungeons... They are easy to do. And you can Q up for them now, especially Siege of Boralus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean you're also not in a guild? If you are, can't you just run the dungeons with them?

Maybe OP roleplays as a civilian ? Aren't you all a bit insensitive ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    I don't get what is so scary about dungeons... They are easy to do. And you can Q up for them now, especially Siege of Boralus.
    I somewhat understand him not wanting/liking to play with others. I'm somewhat the same, not to this extent but I'd rather do raids/dungeons with people I know than with randoms.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do not like to play with others.
    So you want a shared open world, which implies socializing with others but at the same time don't want to play with others.

What's the point of the shared open world if you aren't willing to group up?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a huge fan of dungeons, I'm more of a PvPer....but I'll just run a few dungeons

says dungeons are too linear but phased quest lines arent ?????? I understand not wanting to do grp play but flat out refusing just makes you seem insecure about your play

I am pretty sure they added the dungeons to unlock them for alliance due to alliance players not having to do them to get credit for the war campaign like Horde players had to do.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't want to do 4 little dungeons? Then it's full fathom five for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So you want a shared open world, which implies socializing with others but at the same time don't want to play with others.

What's the point of the shared open world if you aren't willing to group up?
    You can pretty much play alongside others in a shared world. I like to play world bosses, and warfronts. Those are groups in an open environment.

I do not like to play with others. And try to avoid it whenever possible. A MMORPG does not mean group play only, but a shared open world.
    So, your anti-social behavior should be catered to? And no, the M's actually stand for Massive MULTIPLAYER, take that as you will...

Then you won't level a Kul Tiran.

Tough, but it's only you doing it to yourself.