Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spungebobby View Post
    Tbh, if Sco went then they could get a better MT
    Well Scrype and Just being gone would really hurt them.

You could get the Helya cutting edge during Nighthold so if this is like ToV you can get Uu'nat cutting edge during Azshara raid as well. So no need to nerf them "to the ground".

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    You could get the Helya cutting edge during Nighthold so if this is like ToV you can get Uu'nat cutting edge during Azshara raid as well. So no need to nerf them "to the ground".
    Kinda hope the gear gap won't be gigantic so we might actually have a reason to go back to a 2 boss mythic raid. Then again I think there was a post on wowhead about 430 "timeless isles" style gear.

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    Kinda hope the gear gap won't be gigantic so we might actually have a reason to go back to a 2 boss mythic raid. Then again I think there was a post on wowhead about 430 "timeless isles" style gear.
    No one actually went to Helya during Nighthold for it's gear, just for cutting edge achi (it wasn't still that pushover during Nighthold). This time the gear is pretty good for it's ilvl. I replaced 425 gloves for 415 from Uu'nat.

e: the next raid probably will have 445 ilvl baseline for mythic. Since the Uu'nat drops 425+ there might be a good reason to go and kill it once in a week for procs.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2019-04-28 at 10:48 AM.

Soo Aversion with a 32,2% best pull - kind of unexpected imo.
    Method 28,6% - they are pretty close

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Method 28,6% - they are pretty close
    if the 17% claim from pieces holds true they are still ahead and that probably means the last phase is hella hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method with a 24.5% pull

if the 17% claim from pieces holds true they are still ahead and that probably means the last phase is hella hard.
    If Pieces really wanted to prove that they had a low attempt on the boss then they could easily prove it, these gullible post happen every race and are never true. Fact is no one knows where they are but them. Stop this nonsense.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    If Pieces really wanted to prove that they had a low attempt on the boss then they could easily prove it, these gullible post happen every race and are never true. Fact is no one knows where they are but them. Stop this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    That's a screenshot from heroic. Nice try though.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-28 at 02:47 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Legit question, how fucking stupid are you?

nvm saw ur post history, actual real life brainlet right here.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2019-04-28 at 08:51 PM.

there is chance it's legit

There's also a chance the Yellowstone super-volcano will erupt and reduce the world population by a third tomorrow.

not sure if stupid or not.. this is the real leak

You realise how easy it is to fake health bars with weakauras right?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    You realise how easy it is to fake health bars with weakauras right?
    Clearly not. There was a sub 10% "leak" from Limit on Jaina kill 3 days before Method killed it with edited HP values in the BoD progression thread.

Imo, even though it’s an extremely competitive race, I feel like a mythic race in a tournament realm would take away far too much of the rpg aspect of the game compared to M+ and arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Method has more resources also both of Limit's main tanks and their raid lead are in MDI. if Sco, Just and Scrype were in MDI it would be comparable. Also they are choosing not to compete not really an excuse for them to straight up say we aren't competing this tier but it does detract from the race
    Did you actually watch Limit in MDI? Judging by their display I would say their raiding team would be improved by not having those 5 players present.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Did you actually watch Limit in MDI? Judging by their display I would say their raiding team would be improved by not having those 5 players present.
    Dumb as fuck. They haven't practiced anywhere near to the level the other teams have. That is definitely an issue on their part but during online play you can see how your opponent is playing. They had to make huge pulls especially in Waycrest that they likely hadn't practiced because of who they got matched up against. Two of their three matches they were playing against the two best teams in the tournament. Also Lightee and Trill are limit's main tanks lightee is on Method NA so yeah not having them would hurt a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Imo, even though it’s an extremely competitive race, I feel like a mythic race in a tournament realm would take away far too much of the rpg aspect of the game compared to M+ and arena.
    For this tier tournament realm would probably matter very little as gear is not an issue unless they decided to give teams a time limit. Like I mean sure maybe method could be able to stack more shamans if they were on tourney realm but here in this tier gear is not game changing since they had such a long period of time to prep and the raid does not reset the gear in any way