10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Roger Stones is still an ongoing case and hasn't been sentences so its correct not to list him when citing those found guilty of a crime.
    But he was indicted, which was the context in question.

Watching the nothingburger from the collusion hoax and the meltdown that ensued has been quite the sight though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    Watching the nothingburger from the collusion hoax and the meltdown that ensued has been quite the sight though.
    Yes, there are few things more exciting than watching nothing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Then you should try reality instead, the one where Trump is guilty of conspiracy and obstruction, you know like the Mueller Report actually said.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Hey look another die hard Trump bootlicker who can't understand actual reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Nothing you said is true. You are straight up lying. Trump committed conspiracy with the Russians to influence the election and then obstructed justice. He did all of that while attacking the first amendment and wanting to use the power of his office to go after his political opponents. He’s acting like a dictator, and instead of being outraged by it you felate him and cheer on his assault on the US.
    The Russia thing is over. Trump won, believe what you want, but nothing else will come of it except an investigation of the investigators.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    They get a special thrill in drive-by shitposting.

It's like that Family Guy skit with British drive-by arguments.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    No evidence could "rise to level"? How about "not enough for beyond a reasonable doubt"? The evidence is there, but why should the line "doesn't exonerate" stop you from doing what you do....best?
    It's over, 1000 pages of ridiculous leading to nothing. I would be upset to if you put all the chips into this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Ah nice to see Jizzy is still smearing shit on the walls.
    Just watching everyone still grasping the Russia straws. It's over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Why is anyone responding to this nonsense beyond mocking how hilariously wrong it is? Get the fuck out of here. Kiddy pool is over there.
    As hilarious as 1000 pages of Muh Russia still going strong.

- - - Updated - - -

They weren't allowed to indict Trump.

Look up what is required to charge any person NOT the POTUS with conspiracy and obstruction, then read the report.
    Indicting Trump for conspiring in an investigation built by political operatives spying on his campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    It's over, 1000 pages of ridiculous leading to nothing. I would be upset to if you put all the chips into this.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watching everyone still grasping the Russia straws. It's over.

- - - Updated - - -

As hilarious as 1000 pages of Muh Russia still going strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Indicting Trump for conspiring in an investigation built by political operatives spying on his campaign?
    "The real crime is that you saw me committing crimes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Russia investigation has not lead to anything and is over. That's reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    "The real crime is that you saw me committing crimes!"
    Well that and the whole spying thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that and the whole spying thing.
    You yourself have been directly addressed on this being false, continuing to spout debunked claims is pretty much in your wheelhouse though.

6 Trump campaign close aides going to jail, 14 additional investigations under seal, 37 indictments, millions in assets seized and terabytes of evidence still being examined not to mention Michael Flynn sentencing and Roger Stone trial impending.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    You yourself have been directly addressed on this being false, continuing to spout debunked claims is pretty much in your wheelhouse though.
    How can this be labeled as false if the investigation has just started? I guess we will find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    6 Trump campaign close aides going to jail, 14 additional investigations under seal, 37 indictments, millions in assets seized and terabytes of evidence still being examined not to mention Michael Flynn sentencing and Roger Stone trial impending.
    No collusion, no obstruction. Quit distracting.

200 instances of collusion and 12 instances of obstruction by Trump not to mention being a felon alongside Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    200 instances of collusion and 12 instances of obstruction by Trump not to mention being a felon alongside Cohen.
    You have to be convicted of something to be a"A Felon." I think he should be is not grounds.

How can this be labeled as false if the investigation has just started? I guess we will find out.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a low quality troll. The only quality Jizzum69 here is capable of.

You have to be convicted of something to be a"A Felon." I think he should be is not grounds.
    He was a conspirator, Michael Cohen is not spending 3 years in jail because he wanted to keep Stormy Daniels quiet for himself. It's fine to admit that you love criminals and scumbags.

The Russia thing is over. Trump won, believe what you want, but nothing else will come of it except an investigation of the investigators.
    Yeah its over, lol, keep thinking that you sycophantic hypocrite.

You don't even understand the fucking report. I mean I legit don't think you're posting in bad faith, I think you really are that fucking confused and shit at reading.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah its over, lol, keep thinking that you sycophantic hypocrite.

You don't even understand the fucking report. I mean I legit don't think you're posting in bad faith, I think you really are that fucking confused and shit at reading.
    He's probably hoping Trump's new lap dog can make the 14 criminal investigations going on at the state level go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...so you're admitting you're wrong in your post claiming there was no collusion or obstruction?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.