Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That's not true at all. Jews got a lot of benefits because of the fact they chose not be violent before and during the Holocaust. Benefits the Palestinians will never get so long as they keep launching rockets and killing Israeli civilians.
    After the fact when the war was over and it was too late to save millions of people, if Hitler didn't invade places just like China and a number of dictators around the world he would still be killing people with zero consequences.

Israel only exists because of dirty play behind the scenes. There was no line of continuity for ocupation, nor military conquest. Only money, influence, corruption and subversion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    After the fact when the war was over and it was too late to save millions of people, if Hitler didn't invade places just like China and a number of dictators around the world he would still be killing people with zero consequences.
    What's your point though? Are you honestly implying Jews should have killed German civilians to prevent the Holocaust? Violence against civilians is never okay.

What's your point though? Are you honestly implying Jews should have killed German civilians to prevent the Holocaust? Violence against civilians is never okay.
    My point is pretty simple playing victims does not work, I don't know the perfect play but I don't blame people who are desperate for doing desperate things. The world has never gave a dam about people who don't fight back see the countless ethnic groups currently being killed and re-educated in China.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    My point is pretty simple playing victims does not work, I don't know the perfect play but I don't blame people who are desperate for doing desperate things. The world has never gave a dam about people who don't fight back see the countless ethnic groups currently being killed and re-educated in China.
    This isn't true. The West has done a lot to protect Jews because of the fact that they were non-violent and victimized in the Holocaust. If Jews had been physically attacking Germans before the Holocaust then they would have been combatants, not victims.

Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    Israel only exists because of dirty play behind the scenes. There was no line of continuity for ocupation, nor military conquest. Only money, influence, corruption and subversion.
    Hamas regularly shoots it's own citizens, but of course Israel is labelled by the media as the bad guy.
    Israel is the only democracy in the middle east by the way.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/o...rip-hamas.html

It's sad because Palestine regularly receives over 1 billion in funding and they could have put that money to good use instead of building bombs and attack tunnels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I mean, the Palestinians elected Hamas in the first place, eventually you have to reap what you've sown.
    Who created Hamas again? Please remind me, because I tend to forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for the government to grow a pair and go in hot, instead of tiptoeing around for years.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What would happen if foreigners fired rockets into your country and killed some of your fellow citizens?
    I would invade, destroy their infrastructure, round up anyone remotely involved and have them summarily executed. Then I would annex the land and put a general in charge and through the military enforce the rule of law and order. The goal would be to eventually let the people there govern themselves again, after decades of occupation and indoctrination. Dissent would not be tolerated.

We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.
    - Golda Meir
    Last edited by enigma77; 2019-05-05 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Why are they firing the rockets? That question never gets properly analysed for some reason.
    it's a good way to hurt israels economy i guess.

they probably know they are unlikely to kill anyone or hit something valuable. but defending cost a lot more than attacking. they probably spend a few thousand per missile tops, while israels defense missiles are "cheap" at $50k orso, and then there is the whole infrastructure and personnel cost to keep it running.

so yeah if israel has to budget for defense against large volumes of cheap missiles at random times and random places, that's quite a chunk of change they can't spend on offensive weapons or schools or w/e. and if they ever do hit something valuable, that's just a nice bonus for them, but at this point in the conflict, i doubt it's the primary goal anymore.

This isn't true. The West has done a lot to protect Jews because of the fact that they were non-violent and victimized in the Holocaust. If Jews had been physically attacking Germans before the Holocaust then they would have been combatants, not victims.
    After the fact the West didn't lift a finger while they were dying in concentration camps just like we're not doing anything now about the millions of people in concentration camps in North Korea, the Rohingya genocide in Burma, ethnic cleansing in Sudan etc etc. You want the Palestinians to just bend over and die without doing anything, no one is coming to save them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Waiting for the government to grow a pair and go in hot, instead of tiptoeing around for years.
    Maybe if you ask nicely they'll give you the ethnic cleansing you desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    The level of hatred on these forums is beyond imaginable. So many people with clear double standards, condemning terrorism but at the same time approving it if it's against Israel.

Our problem that we started to care for all these leftists opening their mouths some time ago. In Golda Meir's days we would just tell them to go the fuck off and do what we must do to ensure the safety of our borders and our citizens, so no fucking Islamist would DARE to fire a single rocket into our territory ever again. Like every country in the world should.

Why Hania, Abu Marzuk and all terrorist leaders aren't being targeted yet? Our government keeps bombing empty houses instead of decimating their leaders. Which is long overdue.

Seriously, I would want to see what you Europeans would say if one day Paris or London or Bruxelles or Berlin, whatever, got bombed by 250+ rockets in one day... and how you were keeping kissing Palestinian butts once you felt what it is on your own skins. You're as protected as you're clueless
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2019-05-05 at 12:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Supply them both with a single nuclear warhead. Let's see if MAD would work between two death cult religion countries.
    Israel already has nuclear weapons. Israel is very capable in defending itself and retaliating against her attackers. Already kicked ass there for decades doing just that.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Europe created Israel. WWII saw the Holocaust, a few years later Israel became a country. The two events are connected. All those European Jews, over a million strong, immigrated to Palestine and created Israel.

Israel is Europe's baby. What are you going to do about the situation there?
    Nope it was the jews themself bcs Roosevelt had 2 jewish counselors and they only admitted to convince him to aid GB if GB promised the jews their "holy land".

Bcs before that GB never intented to give that to them knowing what it would create in that regio so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    The level of hatred on these forums is beyond imaginable. So many people with clear double standards, condemning terrorism but at the same time approving it if it's against Israel.

Our problem that we started to care for all these leftists opening their mouths some time ago. In Golda Meir's days we would just tell them to go the fuck off and do what we must do to ensure the safety of our borders and our citizens, and no terrorist would dare to fire a single rocket on our territory ever since.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind to see London or Paris or Bruxelles bombed by 250 Arab rockets one day. I would want to see what you're gonna say then... and how you'd gonna kiss Palestinian butts once you're gonna feel what it is on your own skins
    If those countries where opressing part of its population like Isreal does, I also would not care.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I would invade, destroy their infrastructure, round up anyone remotely involved and have them summarily executed. Then I would annex the land and put a general in charge and through the military enforce the rule of law and order. The goal would be to eventually let the people there govern themselves again, after decades of occupation and indoctrination. Dissent would not be tolerated.

- Golda Meir
    This is what I would do too. Sure Hamas would turn on their own, but hopefully you could save a lot if not most of the friendly ones.

The Palestinians living in Gaza suffers losses in this conflict no matter what approach you choose. Might as well just get it over with and try to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If those countries where opressing part of its population like Isreal does, I also would not care.
    Gazans are not a part of Israel's population, we don't control Gaza.

It's a hostile territory, fully controlled by enemy forces. Which we have the right to combat with all we've got until they stop the aggression they started, in one way of the other. Be it blockading it to the end until all the terrorist disarm themselves and yield, or eliminating HAMAS for good.

End of story.

P.S. Fuck Islamists, fuck terrorists and fuck all their supporters.

P.P.S. Infract me as long as you wish, while my wife & kid are sitting in bomb shelter, believe me I don't care
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2019-05-05 at 12:32 PM.

Absurd thing is that EU gives money to Palestine to buy more rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    So you would try to use the report system to enforce your political stance? Nice to know that about you.
    So you think being against genocide is a political stance. Nice to know that about you.