Dragonslayer Euron, finally he does something usefull in the show. That aimbot tho. A bit unrealistic to hit all shots on the dragon without plot armor and missing all on the one with dany haha.

Rest of the leaks meh. They better not ruin Jaimies arc by having him betray the north. But "I fight for the living! Imma good guy now. Oops the living won without much efforts, guess I'm a bad guy again heh" would be worthy of D&D writing. Always subvert the expectations!
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-05-05 at 03:29 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for that fucker Euron to die screaming.

Not very hyped for the next episode. Game of Thrones will not be the same without the feeling of dread and apocalypse that has been a staple of the story since literally the first scene of the show. It's too anticlimactic to have Cersei as the final villain after the Night King, who threatened the entire world and all of mankind.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Well, that reddit tracks leaks and they claim that it was leaked, so I'll take them on their word - so far they seem to be pretty spot on.

Still, even if it's 3/4... that's still a lot.
    German Amazon Prime Video accidentally released episode 3 early, IIRC.

Oh my gosh, Jaimie and Brienne have sex.

What in the actual fuck? I know they've been close and everything, but I've always thought of them as comrades, not lovers. This is really starting to feel like some poor fanfiction

What in the actual fuck? I know they've been close and everything, but I've always thought of them as comrades, not lovers. This is really starting to feel like some poor fanfiction
    If it really was fanfiction they would show a 3 way with Tormund

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    This is another thing that people tend to overlook. They had source material for the first several seasons due to Martin's books, who spent a couple decades just getting those out. Now the lazy fucker gets to sit back and finish at his own pace, seemingly, and is free to re-write it however he wants, and nobody would be the wiser. People give Martin all the credit for the early seasons, but the truth is it was Dave and DB who adapted them to TV, and they didn't follow exactly in Martin's narrative anyway. Point I'm making is they should get credit for the good just as much as your perceived "bad". I don't think they just suddenly "forgot" how to write TV episodes simply because they ran out of books, that's just absurd.
    Yeah , the first 2 episodes of season 8 were already a big letdown . The scene in 8x02 where most characters happened to reunite in the big hall to chill before the battle was rather cringeworthy material It felt to me like I was watching a big bang theory episode

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If it really was fanfiction they would show a 3 way with Tormund
    Well, there only was one picture of it, so who knows.

I'm not reading any more of these leaks, because the more I see, the more I don't like it. It's hard to tell which one is true, but some have predicted the scenes that were later uploaded in a video format, so there's a decent chance that one of them is correct, at least to some extent.

All I can say is that if they really end the show with Daenerys going full Mad Queen, Jon taking the Black again and BRAN becoming the next king (possibly with the Iron Throne itself being destroyed), I'm peronally going to pretend that this season didn't exist.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-05-05 at 04:50 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    German Amazon Prime Video accidentally released episode 3 early, IIRC.
    Wasn't that the 2nd?

spoilerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    -snip-

https://twitter.com/ApacheRossonero/...72713956159488

Mod note: Do not post links to illegal streaming sites.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2019-05-05 at 07:50 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    yeah where's the rest of the episode though

Pepega writing https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...m_medium=web2x

Cersei crams innocent citizens inside the Red Keep to prevent Dany's army from entering. Her reasoning being that Dany would have to kill citizens in order to let her army through, and thus she would never be accepted as a queen by the people of the Seven Kingdoms for committing such an atrocity
    uhm... does she realize that she did blow up the great sept bascially killing hundreds of innocent people / destroying a popular religions temple basically killing the pope and yet not a single surviving citizen cared? The citizens of Kings Landing seem to be used to such shit happening.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-05-05 at 06:48 PM.

So I assume the White Walker story is over for sure... No hope for some twist with 3ER being evil.

If so, wow they really are awful writers. Hype killed off and no reason to ever rewatch this series again :/

LMFAO

I suspected that they would build up to this. Getting the popcorn ready for tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There’s only six episodes in this season.
    Yeah I know, sorry mistyped.

10+ Year Old Account

Thought it was always implied she was in love him after learning the truth about him, how honorable he actually was, and all he did for her, but he didn't reciprocate those feelings until later, and even then, kept it to himself (until now apparently).

5+ Year Old Account
    I love the fact that Jaime is finally ditching Cersei for good. Seems to me Jaime has always been a good person, but Cersei was a bad influence on him.

Madness runs deep in Targaryens. You'll see tonight. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, what happened to GoT. These ''leaks'' are giving anxiety, and not the good kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The only one I'd like myself is a Robert's Rebellion spinoff. It would allow us to see characters such as Ned, Robert, Rhaegar, Hoster Tully and Jon Arryn in their prime, and the period is plenty documented enough to not allow the showrunners to mess up too much (if only because the situation at the start of Season 1 is more or less the same as in the start of A Game of Thrones). There's political intrigues, a mad king, tons of pathos and character drama, a hugely climatic battle culminating in the single most famous, important and emotionally charged duel ever, and a bittersweet ending veering on the bitter. The thing almost writes itself, really.
    You would really like Dance of the Dragons then. It is probably the most interesting Era since the Targaryens came over. Imagine a scenario where you have a weak king. And you have him marrying twice. Once with his first daughter, who is the rightful ruler given he annoited her as such. And then his second wife he took after his first died has a Son, and so a lot of the most powerful southern houses would prefer him instead. Mix dragons into the mix and you have an epic story that could last seasons. With betrayals, loves lost, forlorn hope and an ending that is just plain messy as hell. And Cregan Stark gets to show why Starks are feared in the south and was an expert at the throne game.
    Last edited by Wermys; 2019-05-05 at 10:37 PM.