5+ Year Old Account
    That's nitpicking, all movies, shows, have mistakes.

Starbucks are everywhere these days. It's perfectly reasonable Starbucks decided to expand back in time and into fictional dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That's nitpicking, all movies, shows, have mistakes.
    Is it?? Maybe it's from Bran's favorite coffee shop in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I'd be okay with Bran becoming king if they do it smartly and explain how he was playing the long-game 4-d chess this whole time. It would have to be some utilitarian reason and not just because he wants it. He'd also have to drop the autism act if he wants to be taken seriously as a ruler.
    The version I've heard is that Jon kills Daenerys, which leads him to take the Black and go back to the Wall. In a power vacuum that's left after both Cersei and Daenerys are killed, a council is formed to decide who will be the next king and they choose Bran.

Personally, I don't like this at all. At this point I'm rooting for an ending where the Iron Throne is melted by Drogon and the realm splits, so effectively no one wins the game of thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I just don't get the point of it. Why introduce this being with extraordinary powers that serves no purpose?

When I took an elective fundamentals of acting class in college, one of the first things they teach you in theater is that you don't introduce a tool or weapon as a prop without using it.
    They way it was developing, had Bran implying that the Night King always wins and Bran resets time(or changes something in the past that leads to different events) and up to this battle, it wasn't looking good. I was so hoping that him talking to Tyrion would have given Tyrion a moment of like redemption, because his supposed intelligence could possibly help Bran with using the powers to defeat the Night King. Having Jon hold off the Night King while Bran finds searches for a way to defeat him and Dragon fire, Dragon Glass and Valerian steel can only slow him down. But that might have been too much for them and they just rolled the dice and said... arya stabs the dude.

Now we're led to believe that Bran knew they were gonna win this whole time and it's because of a dagger. Wasted character, wasted villain. It's like they didn't get the importance of the 3 Eyed Raven and the Song of Ice and Fire and just wanted to get back to Game of Thrones.

Now I'm sitting here wondering... how did this guy get defeated in the past, he seemed unstoppable unless you stab him in the heart with Valerian steel, so how was he defeated in the past? How was he kept up north for so long, his only weakness is getting stabbed in the heart and that isn't just wounding him, it's killing him. Unless they did kill him in the past, but he respawns at his dark citadel that's in the far north, but takes 1000's of years.

this thread is such a debbie downer lol.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Thats everything i have for how Jon was handled in Ep 3 and 4.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    this thread is such a debbie downer lol.
    If you think this thread has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. imsosorryplzdon'tkillme

Quote Originally Posted by Kronklez View Post
    Anyone else notice the coffee cup? https://i.imgur.com/7OYjYq4.jpg

That really does sum up the Show honestly.

LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    If you think this thread has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. imsosorryplzdon'tkillme
    My dear BarelylegalBear if it wasnt for this thread then I would still be a little bird.

I've read all the spoilers for the end... Daenerys wins easily, executs bunch o' people, Clegane and Mountain die together, Jaime dies trying to get to Cersei, Jon kills Dany in the end and goes to remake the Night's watch

Been a fan for 8 years, and read the books. It's a good ending.. How it got there is messy AF though.

Why would we need a new Nights Watch? Um, NK is dead and the whats left of the Wildlings are friends and wont be any kind of force again for at least 30 years.......
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Why would we need a new Nights Watch? Um, NK is dead and the whats left of the Wildlings are friends and wont be any kind of force again for at least 30 years.......
    This is what I'm having trouble with as well. Not sure what would even be the purpose of a Night's Watch anymore.

John and dany are stupid, all they had to do was chill in Winterfell.
    The show superhero team is on there way Arya and the hound.

GoT is Arya story so we alrdy know the ending, she will close the green eyes aswell.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Varys for King perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    For someone no doubt dead he's surprisingly not dead in the preview for the next episode (the dead BBQ scene). Someone already posted a picture 2 pages ago. Also, Lyanna is the acting lady in the books too, despite being the youngest.
    Where's your boy Jorah?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    $5 says there must always be a Li- I mean, Night King.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    John and dany are stupid, all they had to do was chill in Winterfell.
    The show superhero team is on there way Arya and the hound.

GoT is Arya story so we alrdy know the ending, she will close the green eyes aswell.
    With how Euron keeps fucking Dany's ships up, you'd think she'd have stopped using ships and just marched south.

Also noticed they're setting up team Arya, by Cersei mentioning to keep the gates open for the peasants to be in the Keep's walls. Not foreshadowing at all that that's how Arya and Clegane easily get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Where's your boy Jorah?
    Well, turns out the person who was talking about it was wrong and I shouldn't have believed them. Already had suspicions last week when I zoomed in on their picture (though given how it wasn't high quality the character in question looked too much like a blob to make certain statements one way or another), which is why I already dropped it then.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    With how Euron keeps fucking Dany's ships up, you'd think she'd have stopped using ships and just marched south.
    Which also begs the question how the fuck did Yara manage to take back the Iron Isles with Euron's naval superiority. Although in regards to how he fucked Daenerys' ships this episode, I have no clue how he and his people recharged the scorpions so fast. When we first saw them during Daenerys' attack on Lannister army last season it took forever to reload them. Then there's their surprising aim given the swaying of the ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Thats everything i have for how Jon was handled in Ep 3 and 4.
    Well, I suppose when he realized Rhaegar had two sons named Rhaegar he finally felt his retard genes kick in.

Now I'm sitting here wondering... how did this guy get defeated in the past, he seemed unstoppable unless you stab him in the heart with Valerian steel, so how was he defeated in the past? How was he kept up north for so long, his only weakness is getting stabbed in the heart and that isn't just wounding him, it's killing him. Unless they did kill him in the past, but he respawns at his dark citadel that's in the far north, but takes 1000's of years.
    Yeah, that also intrigues me (in a rather negative way). Given how the Night King is the first White Walker and the rest of them just crumble to dust when he dies, how did the previous Long Night end with human victory without Night King (and, consequently, the rest of his kind) dying? Did he just pack his toys up and leave? And why didn't he attack again earlier, like prior to Aegon's unification? Separate kingdoms would be an easier target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Or gotten defenses of her own like the wise masters fleet had in Mereen?..

Her fleet was larger than Euron's yet he could shoot n not get return fire...budget i guess but looks really dumb...

Another thing that bothers me, noticed the size n weight of the scorpions on king's landing walls? Also how high up the handles were vs how short the soldiers were...you need a crew of giants from the north to even operates those suckas...
    Also, wtf, scorpions are short-range weapons, u could never shoot down dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Or gotten defenses of her own like the wise masters fleet had in Mereen?..

Her fleet was larger than Euron's yet he could shoot n not get return fire...budget i guess but looks really dumb...

Another thing that bothers me, noticed the size n weight of the scorpions on king's landing walls? Also how high up the handles were vs how short the soldiers were...you need a crew of giants from the north to even operates those suckas...
    Also, wtf, scorpions are short-range weapons, u could never shoot down dragons...
    Exactly. What bugged me as well was that there were no additional bolts in sight for reloads. What a useless weapon, except here one man can operate it effortlessly it seems.