Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not to be racist, but yes, get the fuck over the holocaust. Just like black people might consider getting the fuck over slavery.

Considering there are still people that will spew hatred toward anyone jewish, I'm not sure how it's irrelevant and why it should be forgotten. At the same time, though, people using events like WW2 and slavery as an excuse to get on the case of people that weren't even there to be part of it is really annoying.

People love to paint a wide stroke in situations like this. That judge seems pretty suspect, though. I'm not sure how he's a denier, though.
    Last edited by CritFromAfar; 2019-05-16 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Not to be racist, but yes, get the fuck over the holocaust. Just like black people might consider getting the fuck over slavery.
    Why? You guys still haven't gotten over the Civil War.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    No. After WWII the governments that ruled the area wanted to help the Israeli people and give them a home. They sat down with the locals, the palestinians, and hammered out a deal. Which the palestinians later decided they didn't like and so resorted to armed conflict to try to take back that which they had already agreed to give up, only to get their asses kicked and lose not only what they wanted to take, but what they would've kept if they'd played nice.

It's like two little kids.
    Kid 1: Hey, wanna share?
    Kid 2: Sure.
    Kid 1: I changed my mind, give it back, and give me what you have too.
    Kid 2: *knocks kid 1 out*
    Kid 1: Oh shit, please stop killing me now.
    Kid 2: You started it but now I'm going to finish it.
    Kid 1: There's nothing left of me. Why did you take my leg? I needed that for walking.
    Kid 2: You can't make a new country without breaking a few eggs.
    Kid 1: What the hell is Is Ra El?
    Kid 2: Finally, Gods chosen people have come home. Great, I stepped on some Palestine here. America, can you help me out here?
    Kid 3: Sure thing buddy. Make sure I get access to that Jesus stuff.
    Kid 2: Only if you take good care of me.

Fight Fight Kiss Kiss
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2019-05-16 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Why? You guys still haven't gotten over the Civil War.
    Not an american.
    Generally every group of people who had something bad happen to them (and by them I mean not them but someone with the same skin color, dick shape or shoe size) should just get fucking over it. Someone I don't know but who looks like me did something to someone you don't know but looks like you, lemme apologize for that, also here's some money that'll hopefully make the immense pain you're going through somewhat more bearable. Fuck right off to anyone who's ever played that card or something even just remotely close to it, fuck everyone who believes in this genetics shaming or whatever you'd wanna call it.

You sound like a mad pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Pretty sure it's hard to, when you Nazis and Conservatives haven't respectively gotten over trying to start another holocaust and reenact slavery again.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

It's really fucked up that they still use it as a blank cheque for anything and everything. "oppressed by Hitler 70 years ago so we can do no wrong".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    might as well be.

it's sure as hell not relevant to anything today.
    It's relevant every time some nazi or fascist asshole pops up in public, so we can point out where bigotry and hatred ultimately lead to.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling Jewish people to "get over" such an indescribably horrific event which wiped out generations of Jewish families and left a dark stain on modern history means you have no concept of the sheer scope of the atrocities that were committed.

And this is coming from a Muslim dude, so shame on you lot.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

While I do think MOST Jewish people bring up the holocaust in situations that don't really equate(nothing today in the US is even close to that where certain people are somehow "allowed" to call for white genocide), when Jewish people bring up the holocaust, it's not for the same reasons black people bring up slavery. Black people bring up slavery for a pity party. Jewish people bring up the holocaust because they don't want it to happen to anyone. Mind you, it wasn't just Jews that were involved although they were the biggest group to my knowledge. Gays, twins, mentally handicapped, and others were also subject to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Telling Jewish people to "get over" such an indescribably horrific event which wiped out generations of Jewish families and left a dark stain on modern history means you have no concept of the sheer scope of the atrocities that were committed.

Good. Tell your buddy in congress to stop telling people the same thing about 9/11 much less I'm pretty sure she thinks the same thing as this judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post

I mean, it would actually be somewhat acceptable a statement to make if it weren't for the fact Nazism is still alive and kicking today: and still attempting, albeit ineffectively, at starting another holocaust.

Now imagine if I robbed your house, then after getting out of prison, I loiter uncomfortably close around your place of residence. Obviously, you tell me to get lost, and my response is to say "get the fuck over you got robbed".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Good. Tell your buddy in congress to stop telling people the same thing about 9/11 much less I'm pretty sure she thinks the same thing as this judge.
    9/11 is horrific, but not even close to extent to that of the Holocaust.

And it's not like Islamic terrorism isn't taken seriously. Nazism, on the other hand, isn't taken seriously enough.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How many synagogues have been targetted this year and people actually agree with this, 'get over it' bullshit?

That's some weakminded nonsense. Who are you trying to impress? Really.
    Yeah thank god the left empowered Muslim anti-semitism over the past decade by preventing any criticism of them. That's what caused the rise in anti-semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Yeah thank god the left empowered Muslim anti-semitism over the past decade by preventing any criticism of them. That's what caused the rise in anti-semitism.
    I thought alt-righters love to preach about personal responsibility. Doesn't seem to be personal responsibility when you lump your own crimes onto others.

Not to be offensive or anything but if you still haven't gotten over something that happened 70 fucking years ago you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    You sound like a mad pussy.
    I'm not part of a minority and thus every buzzfeed article blames me for everything that's ever gone wrong in the world.

How is it the US manages to simultaneously support anti-semitism and zionism? Normally, if you get one at least you don't get the other.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not part of a minority and thus every buzzfeed article blames me for everything that's ever gone wrong in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Not an american.
    Generally every group of people who had something bad happen to them (and by them I mean not them but someone with the same skin color, dick shape or shoe size) should just get fucking over it. Someone I don't know but who looks like me did something to someone you don't know but looks like you, lemme apologize for that, also here's some money that'll hopefully make the immense pain you're going through somewhat more bearable. Fuck right off to anyone who's ever played that card or something even just remotely close to it, fuck everyone who believes in this genetics shaming or whatever you'd wanna call it.
    YOU JUST DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING YOU ARE WHINING ABOUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's relevant every time some nazi or fascist asshole pops up in public, so we can point out where bigotry and hatred ultimately lead to.
    they don't deserve to be taken seriously.

their absurdity is to be laughed at and mocked, then ignored.

Tennessee judge rapped for Jews should ‘get the f**k over the Holocaust’ article
    County votes to censure Jim Lammey for posting anti-Semitic and racist articles; judge denies associating himself with Holocaust denier

A Tennessee county commission has voted in favor of censuring a judge who posted racist and anti-Semitic articles on his Facebook page.

Prior to the Monday evening hearing, Criminal Court Judge Jim Lammey wrote a letter to the Shelby County Commission to say the article he linked to saying the Jews should “get the f**k over the Holocaust” and calling Muslim immigrants “foreign mud” was not written by a Holocaust denier, as had been widely reported, but by a Jewish writer, David Cole, the Commercial Appeal reported.

“The local newspaper’s initial dramatic heading, tying me to a Holocaust denier, and accompanying article was all based on a falsehood,” the letter said. “This is character assassination at its best.”

Cole, who also has gone by the name of David Stein, is considered by historians to be a Holocaust denier. He has claimed that Auschwitz was not an extermination camp and that there was no genocidal plan against the Jews, but rather a plan to use them as slave labor. He also has disputed the 6 million Jews killed figure as too high. He says he prefers to be called a Holocaust revisionist.

The commission cannot directly censure Lammey. Its resolution, which was approved unanimously, will ask the Tennessee Board of Judicial Conduct to issue a statement finding judicial misconduct.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/tennes...caust-article/

Apparently the closest thing a rich asshole judge gets to consequences is a non-binding tut-tut from a county commission. Must be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/tennes...caust-article/

Apparently the closest thing a rich asshole judge gets to consequences is a non-binding tut-tut from a county commission. Must be nice.
    Damn him and his freedom of speech!