View Poll Results: Are Milkshakes an Appropriate Response to Fascism?

Voters
100. This poll is closed
  • Yes

19 19.00%
  • No

81 81.00%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fun fact, people who are getting "milkshaked" aren't even far-right let alone fascists. But if you're a "progressive liberal" you're gonna see anything that's not on your spectrum as far-right.
    If anything these people are more fascist themselves because they're trying to silence the opposition with violence AND they worship the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Some people can do both. Complaining about "people not protesting correctly" seems like a very bourgeois sentiment.
    Throwing milkshake on someone isn't protesting, Its assault and just gives the other side more fire power.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Throwing milkshake on someone isn't protesting, Its assault and just gives the other side more fire power.
    You seem to think they are mutually exclusive concepts.

You also seem to think that self-defense is not justifiable.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Except there aren't. Sorry, bud, you can't take what CNN says when they've clearly shown their bias. By their logic, Columbine was leftists. Ft Hood was leftists. You don't seem them listed as that though. I bet they count Parkland as a righty though right?
    No, Parkland isn't counted and I don't watch CNN. Try again.

I don't really know anything about Nigel Farage. Is he a Fascist or a "fascist"?

And does nobody see the irony in people physically assaulting people they disagree with to fight "Fascism". These morons are behaving in the exact same way as the fascists themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    "Acting rowdy on the streets" is not what they're doing. Also fascism is not just a system of government, it's system of beliefs and actions behind a type of government. Suppressing free speech via violence is one of the tenants of fascism. Enacting violence on those they deem to be "the enemy" like the guy who was protesting AGAINST fascists in Oregon who had Antifa hit him repeatedly in the head because he was using an American flag to reclaim the dignity of the flag that white supremacists had taken. Nope he has an American flag let's give him a concussion and a gash needing stitches. Those "rowdy on the streets" antifa boys and girls.
    Suppressing free speech via violence is one of the tenets of fascism, but far from being the only one or being specific to fascism. Extremists of all political leanings use it.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You seem to think they are mutually exclusive concepts.

You also seem to think that self-defense is not justifiable.
    I didn't say Self-Defense wasn't justifiable.

Once again throwing a milkshake at someone is assault, doesn't matter why your doing it. The moment you lay hands on someone who has not physically assaulted you first you are at fault and your argument doesn't matter. It just gives the other side more fire power to use against you and your side.

Be a adult, Beat them at the polls and in the debates. Don't do childish shit like this that helps no one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You don't beat trolls in debates. You cannot win against someone who is not arguing in good faith because their purpose there is not to win.
    You beat trolls by stripping their power away, voting them out does that.

Throwing milkshake and just straight up physically assaulting them doesn't do shit. It just makes you look like the ass.

In other words, Be a adult not a child.

I didn't say Self-Defense wasn't justifiable.

Once again throwing a milkshake at someone is assault, doesn't matter why your doing it. The moment you lay hands on someone who has not physically assaulted you first you are at fault and your argument doesn't matter. It just gives the other side more fire power to use against you and your side.
    Nope, this is untrue. If you can't stand up and fight injustice with all means at your disposal, you are enabling said injustice.

That violence is somehow the unique identifier of "extremists" only enables said extremists, because you can't fight back without being labeled extremist yourself.

Be a adult, Beat them at the polls and in the debates. Don't do childish shit like this that helps no one.
    And if you can't because elections are rigged and there aren't enough people who believe in liberty? Just roll over and accept being marginalized, oppressed or killed?

Freedom was never won through speech alone, if even at all; violence, however, has always been instrumental in achieving it throughout history.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

"Damn those filthy libtards, why can't they just let us kill people in peace? So much for them calling us the fascists."
    Good to know you support political violence

And if you can't because elections are rigged and there aren't enough people who believe in liberty?
    So your excuse is "the polls are rigged so I'm going to assault people", that makes you no different then Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'd prefer gasoline and a quick flick of a lit match thereafter, but a milkshake will do in a pinch.

Yes, I'm totally serious, righties. Totally advocating murdering facists to silence their voices. Aren't I a baddie? So much for the tolerant left, eh? You gonna cry? Gonna cry now? Maybe cry and cum?

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-22 at 02:45 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Looks more like fascists throwing milkshakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Well, I'd prefer gasoline and a quick flick of a lit match thereafter, but a milkshake will do in a pinch.

Yes, I'm totally serious, righties. Totally advocating murdering facists to silence their voices. Aren't I a baddie? So much for the tolerant left, eh? You gonna cry? Gonna cry now? Maybe cry and cum?
    So I take it you will be doing the same to yourself after committing delusional murder.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Looks more like fascists throwing milkshakes.
    Yes, we all remember how Hitler threw milkshakes at people. The horrible violence should never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd rather drink my milkshake and uppercut fascists in the balls.
    maybe start with yourself then? Because all the so called liberals and progressives are behaving like fascists way more than the people they call fascists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    So I take it you will be doing the same to yourself after committing delusional murder.
    No, this is what I will be doing.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

You're from the Netherlands. I'd say your fate was sealed 10 years ago, enjoy that EU controlling everything about you. Instead of a King dicking over England. You got a big fat EU dicking over everyone.

So really, a EU trying to talk about freedoms to an American I find laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, we all remember how Hitler threw milkshakes at people. The horrible violence should never be forgotten!
    Part of the new know-nothingism. Everyone has to pretend that anyone had ever thrown an egg or a tomato at a politician. Pretend to be horrified at something as benign as a milkshake.

It goes back to Greek and Roman times I'm surprised all the classicists on this forum are throwing such a fit. Why do they suddenly hate their "Western Values"?!?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/klein...-time-1.496376

Throwing milkshakes is about the same

When you have no intelligent argument violence is the answer

"it's only a milkshake its not so bad"
    "they only pushed him , its not so bad"
    "well they didnt kill him, its not so bad"
    " well they only killed 2, its not so bad"

etc