Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Man of Jesus

It all depends on how hardcore is the farm.

If a fucking farm takes 3 hours everyday for 1 month, it absolutely is worth Heroic ilvl gear. Absofuckinglutely.

You know why?
    Because you get home from work and you fuking spend 3 hours farming (entire gaming session) everyday for 1 month.

Those 3 hours are spent doing something specific that is not exactly what you like doing best.
    I could be doing something else entirely on those 3 hours. BUT I CHOSE to do this "hardcore farm".

TLDR: It all depends on how hardcore is the farm
    it will be about an hour a day every day for 3 weeks to get a 425
    i think you forgot that the raid is planned to come out only 3 weeks after 8.2 launches, not a month and a half like 8.1 did.

Man of Jesus

It all depends on how hardcore is the farm.

If a fucking farm takes 3 hours everyday for 1 month, it absolutely is worth Heroic ilvl gear. Absofuckinglutely.

You know why?
    Because you get home from work and you fuking spend 3 hours farming (entire gaming session) everyday for 1 month.

Those 3 hours are spent doing something specific that is not exactly what you like doing best.
    I could be doing something else entirely on those 3 hours. BUT I CHOSE to do this "hardcore farm".

TLDR: It all depends on how hardcore is the farm
    I can spend 3 hours every day hardcore eating Cheetos. But that won't get me in the same shape as researching diets, preparing healthy meals, counting my calories, and timing my meals to enhance metabolism.

Here's a better example: Take your level-capped character to a starter zone and farm pigs. Do you think those level 1 pigs should drop epics? How many hours of hardcore pig-farming is an epic worth?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I can spend 3 hours every day hardcore eating Cheetos. But that won't get me in the same shape as researching diets, preparing healthy meals, counting my calories, and timing my meals to enhance metabolism.

Here's a better example: Take your level-capped character to a starter zone and farm pigs. Do you think those level 1 pigs should drop epics? How many hours of hardcore pig-farming is an epic worth?
    Yes, 3 hours killing pigs in durotar everyday for month/s should be worth epic gear.

Its the same thing if i ask you to everyday for 3 hours to stand up, face a wall and clap your hands...for 3 hours everyday for months.

Since this takes no effort, are you willing to do this?

Yes, 3 hours killing pigs in durotar everyday for month/s should be worth epic gear.

Its the same thing if i ask you to everyday for 3 hours to stand up, face a wall and clap your hands...for 3 hours everyday for months.

Since this takes no effort, are you willing to do this?
    You heard it here, guys. Killing level 1 pigs is worth epics.

You're like a guy who spends all day sitting in an office throwing crumpled paper balls into the trash can 5 feet away, but expects to be paid the same as a professional NBA player.

I give up. Seriously Blizzard....this is your fault for catering to this kind of player for so long.

You're like a guy who spends all day sitting in an office throwing crumpled paper balls into the trash can 5 feet away, but expects to be paid the same as a professional NBA player.

I give up. Seriously Blizzard....this is your fault for catering to this kind of player for so long.
    i mean at level 60 killing level 45's for weeks will eventually get you a few epics, so hes not wrong...
    and killing 45's at 60 is literally about as easy as killing level 1's

also btw the whole reason wow succeeded was because it was the casual mmo that catered to casual players who wanted to do world and instance content.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-02 at 03:31 PM.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whats the difference from killing lvl 1 pigs and max level trash mobs?

And you didnt answer my question...ofcourse, becaus you will just fail to smartly do so.

Care to everyday face a wall, stand up and clap your hands for 3 hours everyday for months? In real life?
    Takes no effort right?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whats the difference from killing lvl 1 pigs and max level trash mobs?

And you didnt answer my question...ofcourse, becaus you will just fail to smartly do so.

Care to everyday face a wall, stand up and clap your hands for 3 hours everyday for months? In real life?
    Takes no effort right?
    I don't answer because your question doesn't make sense. Much like your entire outlook on gaming. :/

I don't answer because your question doesn't make sense. Much like your entire outlook on gaming. :/
    Wait...dont tell me...you will only do it...if i offered you a reward?

The shock

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean at level 60 killing level 45's for weeks will eventually get you a few epics, so hes not wrong...
    and killing 45's at 60 is literally about as easy as killing level 1's

also btw the whole reason wow succeeded was because it was the casual mmo that catered to casual players who wanted to do world and instance content.
    That was because 1. some low level epics existed, 2. there were world drop epics in their loot table.

This is NOT the same with lvl1 mobs (which probably have low lvl green BoE's as max quality loot).

Try again.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    The game become so ridiculous that casuals who pretend that farming quests with their pathetic 30+ alts is hardcore enough for them to have the same gear as hardcore raiders. I wasn't playing much several last expansions but holy jesus, when did the game take this drastic turn and started catering for such noobs??
    Feels good man im in your game playing WOW bFA and getting gearded out the teeth doing simple stuff and there is nothing you can do about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest content i do right now is LFR or Mythic 0 dungeons...and to be quite honest there is nothing else to do as a casual player.

Now comes Nazjatar.
    And you are telling me...i will now be able to be ilvl 430...without RNG...farming world content...everyday...for weeks?
    And then i need to go to Mechagon to farm weapons, rings and trinkets?
    And then i need to farm world content to unlock the neckpiece talents?

Man...seems like an adventure to me specially with warmode on.

Am i missing something important? Or is it really true that a casual player will have all this things to do?
    Seems dreamy.

Additional Information:

1) Some quick Math IF you are able to get 10 Pearls per day (not sure how many pearls you can get per day/week)

2) The pearl items are bind on account on PTR, meaning you can farm them on several alts and funnel them to your main character

EDIT: Benthic gear is now item level 425 FML
    Opinion: Blizzard better make this farm fast as F and to not take 2 entire months to get all pieces then. Since the item level is nerfed.
    ilvl 425 without doing anything but collecting but collecting whats that? PEARLS! not poop, Pearls. Rep Grinds fora couple of mounts that resemble boss fights from a Sonic Game (That flying machine looks awesome though). And lets be honest, nothing in this game is fast, its time-gated.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    ilvl 425 without doing anything but collecting but collecting whats that? PEARLS! not poop, Pearls. Rep Grinds fora couple of mounts that resemble boss fights from a Sonic Game (That flying machine looks awesome though). And lets be honest, nothing in this game is fast, its time-gated.
    Yeah, it was too good to be true.
    I got excited over nothing.

Ofcourse Blizzard would nerf everything.

And im not only talking about the 5 ilvl's...im talking about you no longer being able to farm on your alts and mail the items.

Like you said...everything is time gated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it was too good to be true.
    I got excited over nothing.

Ofcourse Blizzard would nerf everything.

And im not only talking about the 5 ilvl's...im talking about you no longer being able to farm on your alts and mail the items.

Like you said...everything is time gated.
    Everything is time gated, everything is a rep grind, when things get fun. Blizzard brings out the nerf bat, and makes it god awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Feels good man im in your game playing WOW bFA and getting gearded out the teeth doing simple stuff and there is nothing you can do about it!
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or if you're genuinely celebrating getting rewarded so highly for doing such low level challenge. Tell me, what are you going to do with that heroic gear?

I don't understand how something as short-lived as ilvl can cause such an uproar..
    I really don't. You guys do know these 425 pieces will be obsolete when 8.3 comes, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrah-the-Old-One View Post
    I don't understand how something as short-lived as ilvl can cause such an uproar..
    I really don't. You guys do know these 425 pieces will be obsolete when 8.3 comes, right ?
    He now we all know you can't use logic around here now lets rage about the ilvls instead!

The way I look at is why even bother with 8.2? Just wait until 8.3 and all this will be utterly pointless. If it looks like another patch will come out before the end of expansion skip 8.3 and wait until 8.4 and so on. If its the last patch of the expansion just be caught up in 2-3 weeks and have a year of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrah-the-Old-One View Post
    At the rate Blizzard is making its content obsolete, it'd be more like 8.2.5.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or if you're genuinely celebrating getting rewarded so highly for doing such low level challenge. Tell me, what are you going to do with that heroic gear?
    Don't worry about it its none of your business wasn't even talking to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    The way I look at is why even bother with 8.2? Just wait until 8.3 and all this will be utterly pointless. If it looks like another patch will come out before the end of expansion skip 8.3 and wait until 8.4 and so on. If its the last patch of the expansion just be caught up in 2-3 weeks and have a year of fun.
    8.3?

You mean...Classic WoW for the next 2 years?