Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The original post is a mess. Maybe organize everything better next time!?

I am not excited for any of those options.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    I'm not sure how they do the operation to augment bionic limbs and other body parts. Would Blizz team be open to the public as to how they create mechagnomes...Only time will tell.

Then how about Vulpera?
    Vulpera are fine, but they would be horde. I was talking about an alliance race, wich presumably mechagnomes would be. God, i get shivers thinking of them everytime now. :/ That customisation video scarred me.

I really hope blizz doesn't make them playable.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-06-14 at 11:39 AM.

I think that the next pair, in 8.2.5 before Brewfest, will be Vulpera (H) and Mechagnomes (A).

8.3.5 will probably see the last pair which I think will be:

Mok'Nathal (H) guided by Rexxar and loosely based on the Kul'tiran model (male)/ Female Orc.
    Redeemed Undead (A) guided by Calia Menethil and based on the Human model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera & Mok'Nathal on the Horde.
    Junk Gnomes & Sethrak on the Alliance.

That would be my ideal. Horde get something cutesy with the Vulpera and something that they frankly should've had a long time ago (ogre player race) in the Mok'Nathal. Alliance get something no one cares about and no one will play with the Junk Gnomes, but will be salvaged by something interesting and unique with the Sethrak.

Not sold on Calia Undead as a player race. She's the only one. If anything I think she may usurp Sylvanas as the leader of the Undead once all it said in done.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I really feel like the Ankoan are a viable option for the Alliance once BfA is over. Its the scaley model people are looking for. I just dont see Sethrak happening for anyone and its just down to the tail! Its to akward to model with mounts

WHO CARES

The game has alot wrong with it, lack of cosmetic dressup crap is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    WHO CARES

The game has alot wrong with it, lack of cosmetic dressup crap is not one of them.
    Thanks for this enlightening opinion of yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could of sworn they said allied races were a BFA thing, that the option to have them in the future patches in other expansions and that the draw cards for 9.0 (next expansion) won't be allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceck1993 View Post
    I could of sworn they said allied races were a BFA thing, that the option to have them in the future patches in other expansions and that the draw cards for 9.0 (next expansion) won't be allied races.
    I only recall a statement that regular races would return later, but not that they'd only use AR during BfA.
    That'd be like scrapping LFR after MoP (I'm aware some would have liked that)
    The rate might slow down, but I'm quite sure the system will be used for years to come.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I only recall a statement that regular races would return later, but not that they'd only use AR during BfA.
    The rate might slow down, but I'm quite sure the system will be used for years to come.
    Yeah i'm not saying they won't be used at all, but I highly doubt 9.0 will drop with AR.

Pre-order allied races:
    Alliance: Mechagnomes, Ankoan
    Horde: Vulpera, Gilben

8th Expansion allied races:
    Alliance: Valkyr, Lightforged Forsaken
    Horde: Night Elf Forsaken, Blood Elf Forsaken
    (My theory is the Talia & Sylvanas stuff is leading to another expansion revolving around the Lich King)

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Mechagnomes and Vulpera will be added almost 100% for sure now. With the data mine we know Vulpera are confirmed with the wording they used in their description. I doubt we are getting more any time soon other than those two. I hope they hold off on new ones until late next expansion.
    Well according to mmoc, vulpera will be a definite race in the future. They've had vulpera listed as an allied race since the start of bfa, i don't think many noticed that. Maybe mmoc has inside info that players don't. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I really feel like the Ankoan are a viable option for the Alliance once BfA is over. Its the scaley model people are looking for. I just dont see Sethrak happening for anyone and its just down to the tail! Its to akward to model with mounts
    Erm... Draenei have tails you know? That stuff is already done in game.

Mechagnomes are awesome. Vulpera are bad joke.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Mechagnomes are awesome. Vulpera are bad joke.
    That’s not true.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They can do several ways in dealing with Character Race system:
    - Release a pair of "regular" race in next expac. Then release allied race on every other patch cycle. Alternating between Horde or Alliance.
    - release pre-patch allied race to complete the BfA AR cycle then release pair at a time AR for 9.0

Legion Block: 4
    BfA Block: (currently) 4
    BfA cycle 2 (9.0 pre-patch)another 4
    9.0: unlocked in time gated way: 4

Glad they are adding mechagnomes instead.

I really don't want more animal races. This game shouldn't be a zoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Look, unless I can play a Female Lightbound Faceless One Warlock with a honkin' set of three boobs, what really is my reason for living?
    I'd say anything else really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather they fix ALL the current races before adding any more new ones.

Shit like floating eye-patches, wonky movements, weird clipping issues are all still present.. or how about the AWEFUL hair options for human males.

Wouldn't mind faces actually looking different from eachother either.. having a few freckles and creases in other places doesn't mean the face is different.

Just give us Ogres. They can base them on Kul Tirans. And as Kul Tirans were planned to arrive later, it would have made sense if the original plan was to combine them with Ogres.

Only races with nothing yet are Forsaken, Worgen and Pandaren. Forsaken are very likely to get their Lightforged. For Pandaren they could do the Jalgar. The original bear race the Furbolg race descends from.