Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    I hope this one is true because its where I feel the game should have gone (faction dissolving) as far back at WotLK. That shit really does hold the game back and I grew tired of the faction pettiness around that same time.

A lot of it makes sense too, going by the current story and recent past events.

All of this focus on making new mechanical mount, part, and mob rigging, and people still believe that tinkers are a vaporware joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Just make warmode FFA and be done with it. That's the best kind of world PVP in MMOs IMO.
    that would be fine but how do you explain them on a lore level? warmode pvp HvA makes sense because you can say that they are a small group who do not want to move on and are stuck in old hatreds

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Yet you are not the same as other casuals. Ever seen threads about how hard things are? Ever wondered why things like nazjatar candy crush WQ got nerfed? Well now you know.
    Do you make a difference between 1-120 leveling content and end-game zones such as Suramar and Nazjatar? Do you understand that by giving the example with Nazjatar being hard you completely ignore the guy's point that the leveling content (which has nothing to do with Nazjatar) is hilariously monotonous and unchallenging. Not that it was "hard" during Vanilla. But you had to use all of your abilities. You had to slow down that mob before it calls its friends. You had to polymorph stuff. You had to kite it to survive.... It's not a hard thing to do. But it makes for more engaging combat than "Spam Fireball till its death and don't even bother moving, you can't die anyway".

Also who are these "other casuals" that you are talking about. Cus I am also a "casual" and I completely agree that outworld content isn't engaging enough. I don't see threads about hard things.

First sentence makes it a fake already. Planning to make a tinker class. At this point it should be in testing already with how complex it is going to be introduce a new class into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The real problem is that it generates a population imbalance between the factions. but if there are no more factions there is no more problem in the population balance between the factions

- - - Updated - - -

I think that with activated warmode there will be HvA but only with warmode but if you do not activate it you can play with the people of the 2 factions! HvA would only be something pvp
    When you say population imbalance, are you talking players or like number of races on each side. Because of course they could add another allied race to the horde, however as far as player population, how can you assume that not only would this cause an imbalance, but it would be such an imbalance that it would cause a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    First sentence makes it a fake already. Planning to make a tinker class. At this point it should be in testing already with how complex it is going to be introduce a new class into the game.
    I mean we already have a team of tinker smart NPCs for Island Expeditions right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    I mean we already have a team of tinker smart NPCs for Island Expeditions right now.
    Well, I don't think he's saying it's fake because of the tinker class, but that they'd be only in the planning phase.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    When you say population imbalance, are you talking players or like number of races on each side. Because of course they could add another allied race to the horde, however as far as player population, how can you assume that not only would this cause an imbalance, but it would be such an imbalance that it would cause a problem.
    The removal would be interesting because High end Raider guild would benefit A LOT from Humans and such, if this applies to PVP...

i can hear the cry of people losing to Human + BE teams

This place needs to start handing out bans for posting these stupid leaks.

"Blizz only caters to the majority opinion, this sucking up sucks!" / "there's too many Elves in this game!"
    *Tinker theory/leak pops up*
    "How dare they introduce a class that's maybe limited to the two least-played races!"

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Why is it that it's the dissolution of the Horde and Alliance that would allow High Elves to become a thing?
    Psst, of course they wouldn't be an official thing, but the HE enthusiasts wouldn't care, as long as they can play a blonde Elf that's buddies with Humans.

Leaks pretty much confirmed, Azshara says "The Black Empire rises" in the boss fight + she won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Leaks pretty much confirmed, Azshara says "The Black Empire rises" in the boss fight + she won't die.
    Nah only thing that will confirm/disprove this leak is 8.3. We all knew she'd live so nothing new this leak stated just facts we already knew for Azshara.

No you didn't, are you Nostradamus? The guy described exactly what happened, including Azshara's eyes and the look she has. Look over the leaks again. Also Black Empire is confirmed.

No you didn't, are you Nostradamus? The guy described exactly what happened, including Azshara's eyes and the look she has. Look over the leaks again. Also Black Empire is confirmed.
    lol we knew azshara's death animation before the "leak" event come out, nice try, this is a decent leak and may come out true(prob not) but dont go harping for something like this, either way well know in like 2 months or so.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still alive, but on shaky legs. A lot of stuff happened similar, but not exact.

As the Mythbusters would say, Plausible.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The main evidence for me will be 8.2.5 PTR. Specifically the Worgen heritage armor predictions. They may be the biggest factor for declaring this leak fake if proven untrue.

The cinematic doesn't change much. We knew she would survive. The Black Empire might just be the name of the 8.3 patch and be like Argus. However, that N'Zoth can apparently travel in Void Shape now that his bonds are broken, does make it a tad more likely that Sylvanas could absorb his essence.

I still want this leak to be real. But for now I remain at Inconclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The main evidence for me will be 8.2.5 PTR. Specifically the Worgen heritage armor predictions. They may be the biggest factor for declaring this leak fake if proven untrue.

The cinematic doesn't change much. We knew she would survive. The Black Empire might just be the name of the 8.3 patch and be like Argus. However, that N'Zoth can apparently travel in Void Shape now that his bonds are broken, does make it a tad more likely that Sylvanas could absorb his essence.

I still want this leak to be real. But for now I remain at Inconclusive.
    Yah that part about her absorbing his essence strikes me as cool and would make sense given his void shape form. Overall though mostly safe leak for 8.2. The heritage stuff is next on his list coming in 8.2.5 as per him and then 8.3 ending from what he stated.

His ending is a bit vague though, he says silithus starts to heal, but then also states next expac is all about black empire, might be contradictory a bit but who knows, maybe Xal'atath is antagonist and all old gods come bacl, who knows at this point. Also he mentions undeath for next expansion. So overall interesting stuff but we just had one leak that was as long as his and had an AMA and was proven fake because of the dark skies after we defeat Azshara. So time will tell for this one, but I kinda don't think Blizzard can pull of cool stories lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Whilst I'm not saying I believe the leaks, I feel I should point out that the developers do have an internal testing team, so it's not actually improbable that they could be internally testing a whole new class prior to public announcement.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By the way has anyone done a TLDR on this mess yet? I keep wanting to read it to track why everyone likes this so much but the actual author is so annoying and the middle section is just a bunch of unnecessary screenshots of him yelling at people.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You do fucking realize that all her voice overs were publicly available way before this leak got released?

And he even himself says that everyone already knew that she was gonna survive, because of her death animation that was data mined (again way before this leak appeared)
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-07-09 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    By the way has anyone done a TLDR on this mess yet? I keep wanting to read it to track why everyone likes this so much but the actual author is so annoying and the middle section is just a bunch of unnecessary screenshots of him yelling at people.
    Well from what I remember reading about it a few days ago(will update if i miss something)

- Azshara lives(we all knew it already and he mentions it also)
    - Heritage armor for worgen/goblin 8.2.5
    - 8.2.5 Tyrande betraying Alliance and attacking horde.
    - Ny'alotha in 8.3
    - Sylvanas(part final boss in 8.3) absorbs essence of N'zoth so she can destroy it and bring it to shadowlands with her with us killing her. Essence comes back and we fight corrupted Sylvanas. Basically shes Kerrigan/Lelouch.
    - As we destroy essence of N'zoth, Ny'alotha crumbles and Azeroth saves us.
    - Silithus heals after that
    - Bolvar was responsible for Sylvanas uprising, wanted her on throne to unite us.
    - 9.0 is about the Black Empire and undeath/dragon isles.
    - 9.0 Something about Elune having death as friend/enemy and trying to help Night Elves at same time.
    - 9.0 makes all allied races as customization options for already existing races where it makes sense, factions break down, better class design, Etherals as new race.
    - 9.0 Tinker class
    - We see Ka'resh at some point next expac
    - Squish to 60, level to 70, revamped Azeroth.
    - De pruning, classes "fun" and all artifact abilities from legion mostly coming back, along others.
    - "Massive" emphasis on guilds, they have housing, etc(kinda reminds me of wod bases)

If i missed anything or fucked up feel free to let me know, this is from what i remember when i read it.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-07-09 at 08:11 PM.