Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Man. President Cunt has done so much permanent damage to your political system... It is really difficult to imagine that there would be repercussions for completely moronic statements made by high ranking politicians ever again after Cunt has set the presedence that he had.
    It's better than having a country like little Britain where it's capital city is overun by: somalians, paki's, muslims and arabs. You're the definition of cesspit.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-07-15 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Nation bashing

Quote Originally Posted by grooot View Post
    It's better than having a country like little Britain where it's capital city is overun by: somalians, paki's, muslims and arabs. You're the definition of cesspit.
    It's a sign of weakness and insecurity when you create an account because you know you will get banned after a few post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Why would he be jealous ?
    Like I said, Obama was successful. Trump is "The King of Debt."

My definition of racism is pretty standard. Google racism definition and you will see it.
    Say it. Don't bullshit us with "look it up" or quote something you found on Google. Give us your definition.

No I dont believe that disliking someone who is different skin colour like this is automatically racist.
    So where does Trump's dislike for Obama stem from?

You do know that Trump is republican and Obama democrat, right? Its no suprise that they wont agree on policies.
    Didn't stop Trump from inviting Bill and Hillary to his wedding now did it? So why does he like them, at the time, and not Obama? And it also hasn't stopped Republicans like John McCain from defending Obama. And so far Trump has been dis-invited from 3 Republican funerals while Obama was invited.

And again, Trump's criticism of Obama doesn't stem from reality. Every thing he's said about him and his administration is either false or Trump has done the exact same thing or worst.

"The Iran Deal is the worst deal in the history of deals!"
    "What's wrong with it?"
    "EVERY THING!! I'LL DO BETTER!!"

"OBAMA SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME GOLFING!! WHEN I'M PRESIDENT I WON'T HAVE TIME TO GOLF!!"
    /spends100+daysofhisfirstyeargolfing

etc.,etc.,etc. And now here we are now....

Trump tells Americans to go back home to their corrupt countries

'Go back home': Trump aims racist attack at Ocasio-Cortez and other congresswomen
    Tlaib responds: ‘He needs to be impeached’
    Pressley: ‘This is what racism looks like’

Donald Trump used racist language on Sunday to attack four progressive Democratic congresswomen, telling them to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came”.

The US president did not name his targets, but the attack was directed at a group of liberal congresswoman who have had a run-in with the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, and who are sometimes referred to as the “squad”: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

Only Omar, who is from Somalia, was not born in America. Pressley is African American, Tlaib was born to Palestinian immigrants and Ocasio-Cortez comes from a New York-Puerto Rican family.

Tlaib responded by saying Trump “needs to be impeached”. Ocasio-Cortez said: “The country I ‘come from’, and the country we all swear to, is the United States.”

Omar called Trump “the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen”. Pressley said: “This is what racism looks like. We are what democracy looks like.”

Bernie Sanders was among others who called the attack racist. “When I call the president a racist, this is what I’m talking about,” the Vermont senator wrote on Twitter.

Justin Amash, a Michigan congressman who left the Republican party over his opposition to Trump, called the remarks “racist and disgusting”.

Trump responded to the outcry on Twitter on Sunday evening, saying it was “sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our country”.

Earlier Nihad Awad, national executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said: “If Trump shouted the same thing at a Muslim woman wearing hijab in a Walmart, he might be arrested.”

The congresswomen targeted by the president have been engaged in a dispute with Pelosi over the humanitarian crisis at the southern border and her reluctance to begin impeachment proceedings. Ocasio-Cortez told the Washington Post that Pelosi’s “explicit singling out of newly elected women of color” was “outright disrespectful”. On Friday Trump defended Pelosi, saying: “She is not a racist.”

In tweets on Sunday, the president wrote that it was “so interesting to see ‘progressive’ Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime[-]infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

Pelosi responded by saying Trump had shown that his plan to “Make America Great Again” had “always been about making America white again”.

The California senator Kamala Harris said Trump’s comments were “absolutely racist and un-American”.

The presidential trolling may have been meant as a distraction from immigration raids that were due in major cities on Sunday.

It is far from the first time Trump has been accused of holding racist views. He launched his political career with false claims that Barack Obama was not born in the US and his presidential campaign with the claim many Mexicans were “rapists”. Last year during a White House meeting he wondered why the US was admitting migrants from “shithole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations.

On CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, Ken Cuccinelli, the acting director of US Citizenship and Immigration Services, was asked whether Trump’s tweets “feed into this impression that the president is racist and is pushing a racist agenda”. Cuccinelli said the tweets were examples of “rhetoric for the presidential race”.

All the congresswomen have emerged as key voices in a Democratic party split over how to beat Trump at the polls. Omar was born in Somalia and came to the US at 12 after a spell in a refugee camp. Elected to Congress in November as one of its first two Muslim women, she has emerged as a hate figure for Fox News hosts and Trump’s hard-right support. Tlaib, the other Muslim woman in Congress, was born in Detroit. Pressley was born in Cincinnati. Ocasio-Cortez was born in New York.

Trump has regularly attacked Omar and ridiculed Ocasio-Cortez, although a new book does contain expressions seemingly signalling respect for the New Yorker.

The Texas congressman Lloyd Doggett said on Twitter Trump’s attack was “racism pure and simple” but perhaps unwittingly echoed attacks on Pelosi when he said the president “fears the power of these strong, effective, American women of color”.

Sanders told NBC’s Meet the Press Pelosi was being “a little bit” too tough on the congresswomen and said: “You cannot ignore the young people of this country, who are passionate about economic and racial and social and environmental justice.”

On Sunday Tlaib was the first of the targeted women to respond to Trump. “Want a response to a lawless [and] complete failure of a president?” she wrote. “He is the crisis. His dangerous ideology is the crisis. He needs to be impeached.”

Omar, Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez followed, the last with a lengthy rebuke. “You are angry because you don’t believe in an America where I represent New York 14, where the good people of Minnesota elected [Omar], where [Tlaib] fights for Michigan families, where [Pressley] champions little girls in Boston,” she wrote. “You are angry because you can’t conceive of an America that includes us. You rely on a frightened America for your plunder.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-ocasio-cortez

I mean I can't disagree with his description of the Trump Administration:

who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)
    P.S. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was born in the Bronx. Both her parents were born in the US. Donald Trump is the son of a Scottish woman and a first-generation American. His grandfather was deported from Bavaria. She is literally more American than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now everyone who votes for him and supports him openly gets the label of racist. Something most americans feel uneasy with being actually labelled despite thinking that way.

So for anyone expect his hardcore bigot base, he just became unfavourable and the conservative latino vote what is rather large is very unlikely to be going to him any more as any doubt is removed, i'm sure plenty of things will happen and plenty of denial will come out on top of more attacks.

And now people are calling the president openly racist and there's no other way to read what he said, go back to your own country is all about just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And now everyone who votes for him and supports him openly gets the label of racist. Something most americans feel uneasy with being actually labelled despite thinking that way.

So for anyone expect his hardcore bigot base, he just became unfavourable and the conservative latino vote what is rather large is very unlikely to be going to him any more as any doubt is removed, i'm sure plenty of things will happen and plenty of denial will come out on top of more attacks.

And now people are calling the president openly racist and there's no other way to read what he said, go back to your own country is all about just that.
    Republicans will still vote for him. They'll just deny it more vehemently now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Republicans will still vote for him. They'll just deny it more vehemently now.
    Isn't it most the independents that carry the presidency? In todays world of tribalism inspired by populism i doubt anyone expects anything else, isn't the republican party also bleeding members, this is going to simply push more people away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Isn't it most the independents that carry the presidency? In todays world of tribalism inspired by populism i doubt anyone expects anything else, isn't the republican party also bleeding members, this is going to simply push more people away.
    It depends more on how high the voter turnout is. Thev lower the % is, the more it benefits the GOP. I doubt the people switching between the GOP and dems is all that high.

It'd be like people in europe switching between the hardcore religious far right party(i.e the SGP here/the DUP in N.Ireland) and the liberal conservative party(i.e the VVD[Rutte] here)

The independents AKA swing voters were the ones that helped push Trump in. And from what I've been seeing around here, a lot of the swing voters are running from the Dems side. They're unhappy with the infighting with Omar, AOC and Pelosi.

Again, it's what I'm seeing in the area around me (i live in what could be considered a DFL stronghold).
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    The independents AKA swing voters were the ones that helped push Trump in. And from what I've been seeing around here, a lot of the swing voters are running from the Dems side. They're unhappy with the infighting with Omar, AOC and Pelosi.

Again, it's what I'm seeing in the area around me (i live in what could be considered a DFL stronghold).
    Why would infighting matter compared to Trump fucking up the way he has? "Well, I hate Trump, and he has messed up so much, but three women are fighting and I don't think I can vote for them now. I guess I'll have to vote for Trump because three bitches are pulling hair."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So any republicans have a problem with a white man telling brown Americans go back where you came from? Especially when he himself is quite tied to immigration himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So any republicans have a problem with a white man telling brown Americans go back where you came from? Especially when he himself is quite tied to immigration himself.
    Him going back to Germany would probably be a good thing, not like he would have any power in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Him going back to Germany would probably be a good thing, not like he would have any power in Germany.
    It is such overt racism how can they even spin it? Him leaving anywhere would be good.

It is such overt racism how can they even spin it? Him leaving anywhere would be good.
    I'm sure Fox found a way, they usually do.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I was told we shouldn't import rapists and criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    The argument against this what again is racist is that colonial powers was overall good, that white people invading other countries despite their murdering, raping and plundering was good. That's why i doubt you learn anything about who inhabited that continent and what kind of cultural and military superpower they were before our germs defeated them.

As the Aztecs and other empires were kicking our asses and they didn't have gun powder and all that, so when you're education is racist by nitpicking what parts of history is important and that mostly means the accomplishment of white folks it is not hard to see how those things were the seeds that led to this now, not just in the US but globally.

His Grandfather was kicked out for being a draft dodging coward. He brought shame to the Empire, and the Kingdom of Bavaria. They can stay out!

Just looked up his twitter account and saw pictures of him. Then I remembered that he is a real person and not some sunday morning cartoon figure some genius invented. Like he really exists and people voted for him. And now he does all this unbelievable stupid stuff and nobody does anything about it. Now I feel sad for the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    She is literally more American than he is.
    No, she isn't. Either you're a citizen or you're not.

Her family might have been established in the US for longer, but that doesn't give her any more prestige than he has. There's no "more American" where citizenship is concerned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Saboteur".

In other news, DHS is begging for 1,000 more US troops to build more concentration camps, a vote will soon happen in the House to hold Barr and Ross in contempt for failing to turn over required documents regarding the census question -- the one Trump is putting on in defiance of a SCOTUS decision, the Pentagon is going forwards with a billion-dollar arms sale to Taiwan which is as likely to help the trade war with China as much as a swarm of hornets helps a hairless cat, and the DOJ is moving to block subpoenas into the upcoming emoluments clause case against Trump.

All in the standard 24 hour timeline for an incompetent wannabe dictator.
    And of course all the Trumpkins continuously ask "What has Trump done wrong?!" while looking away from everything happening each day.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"