Clone commandos coming to star wars Battlefront 2 (2017) next month and classic a week away. Come on bring me something good for 8.2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Crapshoot. Those void planets we've seen in the Etraeus and Argus fights are most certainly without a world soul (cause if they had a world soul, they have born a Void Titan and all creation would be screwed)

So the Void Lords just shot a massive number of Old Gods into space and just hoped one of them would stick to a world soul. It's entirely possible there are old god seeds traveling in the emptiness of space for eternity
    IIRC that's actually the official lore about it. They just threw them everywhere and hoped for a chance hit, mostly because aiming was basically impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How likely is it that...

... we will get Naga as a cross-faction playable race (cross-faction would be no problem as a 9.0 feature is cross-faction gameplay) with / without Azshara playing an even bigger role? Redeemed Naga? Why not?
    Personally, I suspect this entirely comes down to what they have Azshara do in 8.3 and/or 9.0. If Azshara winds up dead or against us, then it's hard to see the Naga working with us afterwards. If Azshara opts to fight against N'Zoth and the Old Gods (perhaps from whatever N'Zoth may have shown her when she came back), then playable Naga IMO become very likely. We know that Metzen really wanted them as a playable race in BC and he has been back in the fold voicing Thrall.

If we do get playable Naga for 9.0, that almost certainly points towards some sort of Old God/Ny'alotha-based 9.0 expansion storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Part of me wonders if that is why Blizzard continues the perennial conflict between Horde and Alliance occasionally, as a means to "slow the story down". That way it never gets to a point where we permanently have to "leave" Azeroth or that "ok Azeroth is saved, time to carry the fight to space!" type moments.

We only get glimpses of these other void-corrupted planets / hear of light-corrupted worlds, but I wonder if that is just to fill out world narrative as a sort of "here's some trivia" and that the focus will almost assuredly always be on Azeroth?
    Agreed. They may be there as potential start reasons to lead into new expansions (e.g. K'aresh as a tool to lead into a Void expansion). Though after everything, I can't deny that I'd love to spend a couple years on another planet that is not yet widely discussed learning about new races/issues that we've never seen on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Personally, I suspect this entirely comes down to what they have Azshara do in 8.3 and/or 9.0. If Azshara winds up dead or against us, then it's hard to see the Naga working with us afterwards. If Azshara opts to fight against N'Zoth and the Old Gods (perhaps from whatever N'Zoth may have shown her when she came back), then playable Naga IMO become very likely. We know that Metzen really wanted them as a playable race in BC and he has been back in the fold voicing Thrall.

If we do get playable Naga for 9.0, that almost certainly points towards some sort of Old God/Ny'alotha-based 9.0 expansion storyline.

Agreed. They may be there as potential start reasons to lead into new expansions (e.g. K'aresh as a tool to lead into a Void expansion). Though after everything, I can't deny that I'd love to spend a couple years on another planet that is not yet widely discussed learning about new races/issues that we've never seen on Azeroth.
    Honestly... I could see a hate filled and ill tempered Tyrande team up with Azshara to wreak havoc over Sylvanas. Would totally dig this.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-08-20 at 06:05 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    If this were a true world and not a game, I feel like my character after seeing/hearing about Light-corruption would take an interest in that (post-saving the dying world Azeroth ofc). But basically they wouldn't be engaging in petty faction v faction bullshit while the world is potentially ending/there's more dangerous threats out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly... I could see a hate filled and ill tempered Tyrande team up with Azshars to wreck havoc over Sylvanas. Would totally dig this.
    Hadn't even thought of the Tyrande aspect here alongside Azshara, though that might be interesting. Given how willing Tyrande is to throw all caution to the wind as the Night Warrior, I could see both of them moving past their old issues to go after Sylvanas (especially if she's working for/with N'Zoth as I've heard theorized recently). If that does happen, Elune seems almost certain to finally be revealed to us shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    If this were a true world and not a game, I feel like my character after seeing/hearing about Light-corruption would take an interest in that (post-saving the dying world Azeroth ofc). But basically they wouldn't be engaging in petty faction v faction bullshit while the world is potentially ending/there's more dangerous threats out there.
    Agreed for the most part. Though as a Night Elf Druid main, I totally get why my character would want to destroy everything about Sylvanas he can post-Teldrassil. There is a certain feeling of "no peace with her" after what happened. The rest of the Horde though...if you are against her and just stuck there thanks to your race, let's chat and see what we can do to get rid of her together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost 100% confident Tyrande is going to be VERY relevant very soon. The Night warrior stuff already is...well concerning when ht comes to her character.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Velen had a SIGNIFICANT character shift from his old self in Legion, I can see Blizzard making him somewhat distrustful or annoyed at Stormwind for not being as supportive towards the Night Elves as they could be.

I think the Night Elf ties for Draenei and Worgen will be used to cause drama moving forward.
    Look man, just give Velen his damn retirement already. He's earned it.

Tyrande murdering Anduin in her anger, despair and rage. Maybe not 100% deliberately though. Do it please. Would make her character 100% better than it is now.

(I know a lot of people here like Anduin but I would like to see something dramatic happen within the Alliance that shatters or even breaks bonds)
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-08-20 at 08:01 PM.

Tyrande murdering Anduin in her anger, despair and rage. Maybe not 100% deliberately though. Do it please. Would make her character 100% better than it is now.

(I know a lot of people here like Anduin but I would like to see something dramatic happen within the Alliance that shatters or even breaks bonds)
    Thats the wrong person to kill, should be Thrall or Saurfang. Not that I'm against that Anduin should be killed, but should be someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Thats the wrong person to kill, should be Thrall or Saurfang. Not that I'm against that Anduin should be killed, but should be someone else.
    Leave Anduin out of this, he doesn't need to die. Saurfang being killed by Tyrande would just escalated the faction war and ppl here don't want that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Leave Anduin out of this, he doesn't need to die. Saurfang being killed by Tyrande would just escalated the faction war and ppl here don't want that.
    But Saurfang would get his honorable death and nelfs get some symbolic revenge, sounds like a win win situation from a writers perspective

But Saurfang would get his honorable death and nelfs get some symbolic revenge, sounds like a win win situation from a writers perspective
    And the dreadful return of Thrall.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    And the dreadful return of Thrall.
    I would be fine with Tyrande killing both. Can you imagine all the hat she would get?

I mean as I said, it musn't be deliberately. A situation where she can kill Horde leader A but an Alliance leader is a casualty of war as well. And she goes for it. Alliance needs some drama, I hate all this "we love each other" nonsense brought over us by Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be fine with Tyrande killing both. Can you imagine all the hat she would get?
    Only a hat made from the finest orc scalps will do for my leader.

I mean as I said, it musn't be deliberately. A situation where she can kill Horde leader A but an Alliance leader is a casualty of war as well. And she goes for it. Alliance needs some drama, I hate all this "we love each other" nonsense brought over us by Anduin.
    If she kill the two persons who could enable lasting peace Tyrande would create Alliance Drama, because she would have avoided lasting peace between Horde and Allilance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she kill the two persons who could enable lasting peace Tyrande would create Alliance Drama, because she would have avoided lasting peace between Horde and Allilance.
    Anduin does not need to be killed off, Nyel's obession with killing a character who just started and isn't a bad one or just aggressive is...weird. The whole Alliance wouldn't stand for killing Anduin. Genn wouldn't allow it either. Let Anduin be Anduin and live. Tyrande is already on the path and I think most Alliance fans would probably not care if they killed a Horde character over one of their one(This is....mostly educated speculation and not fact, just the feeling I've gotten).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-08-20 at 09:08 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Anduin does not need to be killed off, Nyel's obession with killing a character who just started and isn't a bad one or just aggressive is...weird. The whole Alliance wouldn't stand for killing Anduin. Genn wouldn't allow it either. Let Anduin be Anduin and live. Tyrande is already on the path and I think most Alliance fans would probably not care if they killed a Horde character over one of their one(This is....mostly educated speculation and not fact, just the feeling I've gotten).
    Anduin has started back during MoP and he barely developed or improved. Is there something more to expect from him we haven't seen yet? How many expansions worth of character development does he need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin has started back during MoP and he barely developed or improved. Is there something more to expect from him we haven't seen yet? How many expansions worth of character development does he need?
    Speaking as an Alliance main, he hasn’t really gotten... any. He’s always kinda just been this ultra good holy boy. He used some shadow magic in MoP, and that implied he’d lean towards being a disc priest, balancing light and dark, but instead he became a literal beacon of holy lawful goodness, and it’s frankly irritating. He needs to develop as an actual character, but that might not actually happen with the current team... but we also don’t know what 8.3 and whatnot will have, so... eh.