Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Meanwhile token on retail continues to rise and major cities still look dead af.

Classic is flourishing and I'm LIVING for it.
    Nothing makes the classic community look better than an unbiased comment from a poster that is abviously not biased.

Like dude. Is that accounts main purpose to make the classic community look like fucking retards?

Please unsub from wow, specially if you play classic.

Bonus points for deleting your mmo-champ account.

Meanwhile token on retail continues to rise and major cities still look dead af.

Classic is flourishing and I'm LIVING for it.
    I mean...you're demonstratably wrong. The fact that I can log on a god damned -roleplaying server- and see Org/SW swarming with people proves you're wrong and just trying to talk shit about Modern to try and make Classic look better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    Tbh its Activision blizzard, if you think they wont jump on any chance to monetize the fuck out of everything, you haven't really been paying attention the past decade.
    The Devs have already said that Classic will NOT get new content. They will be keeping vanilla alive the way it was and not add new content. Their focus for new content is Modern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirain1 View Post
    You're pretending like your 18k posts matter. As if your posts hold more weight to them than anyone else's

It's not that people won't take him seriously because of the account, but because of his post.
    the number of posts on mmo-c mean only one thing really time spent playing the game over the years, or time spent complaining about the game in the shorter term, when the game is good and you are enjoying it you are less likely to post.

I think the "haha classic haters you can eat poo" posts are different its basically a victory lap lol

But a large post count isn't something to be proud about.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I mean...you're demonstratably wrong. The fact that I can log on a god damned -roleplaying server- and see Org/SW swarming with people proves you're wrong and just trying to talk shit about Modern to try and make Classic look better.

- - - Updated - - -

The Devs have already said that Classic will NOT get new content. They will be keeping vanilla alive the way it was and not add new content. Their focus for new content is Modern.
    Cute.

Stormrage and Illidan being dead everywhere and needing CRZ, but hey it's populated because RP realms are somewhat lively.

LOL

Classic killed retail jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Nothing makes the classic community look better than an unbiased comment from a poster that is abviously not biased.

Like dude. Is that accounts main purpose to make the classic community look like fucking retards?

Please unsub from wow, specially if you play classic.

Bonus points for deleting your mmo-champ account.
    I absolutely LOVE salt with my fries, thanks!

Salt of what?

A classic player tired of people making classic players look like mongoloids?

Cute.

Stormrage and Illidan being dead everywhere and needing CRZ, but hey it's populated because RP realms are somewhat lively.

LOL

Classic killed retail jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

You literally have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Stormrage and Illidan aren't dead nor do they NEED CRZ to bolster their populations. Do you just thrive off lying about Modern in order to try and make Classic look better? Because all you're doing is furthering the opinion that the majority of Classic fans are outright jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Here is why Classic has been so great

There’s always tangible progression. Everything is a threat from 1-60, but you start to get more and more tools, your character grows. The amount of immersion in this game is insane. The feeling of being a fucking nobody trying to survive and get powerful. When you’re the zero wanting to be the hero everything is challenging. Being the hero means you know you’ll win.

The flow of the game. The game from the ground up is designed to encourage players to group up and help each other. To share knowledge and resources and to help those who are behind to catch up.

Classic is harder, unforgiving and can be frustrating, but once you achieve your goal it feels great. That sense of accomplishment is addicting. Leveling takes time. Progress takes time. Means you put more time and get stuff from hard work. Leveling actually feels like a challenging experience instead of a boring rush to max level.

It's an mmo plus rpg again, a plus 1 stat means something, you notice the difference, you feel the difference. The classes have their own unique pros & cons, separating them from each other. Professions actually mean something now as gold is extremely hard to come by.

It has been an awesome experience so far, the world is bustling and active. The players have been great. I had high expectations and it has exceeded them.

EDIT:

You have Retail players saying Retail is better, they are right. It's right for them.

You have Classic players saying Classic is better, they are right. It is best for them.

Really that is all it is. The only difference is im not in retail forums yelling classic is better. You have your team and in most cases I do not trust teams of any sorts. Enjoy your retail, I will not hate on it and won't come over there to deliberately hate on it. Maybe everyone involved can do the same. I love Classic, you hate it...big fucking deal. How about we just quit being douchebags about it?
    Huh, i agree with the "stop being idiots on both sides" i mean i never got why which console your mummy brought you made you an adivd sony or nintendo/microsoft defender FOR LIFE.. because they're all shit who are made by my pc master race.. haha, but its all relative, who cares if you don't like a game people are so childish when they don't need to be held accountable "waa i don't like x/y/z and i'll give no reasons that aren't personal stories that are irrelevant"

Classic is just an older style of rpg game and it is quite rare these days, and popular because nobody is doing that anymore.. its loot box completely researched out how to make the flashing lights and noises make you feel like you are achieving something when you really aren't - systems of today.

A lot of older wow players liked how it used to be and there is a reasonable compromise in the middle of both stances if blizzard are smart enough to see/find it.

If you haven't checked out classic wow yet.. its your loss but you should.
    If you haven't checked out bfa yet, wait for downtime in classic and check it out because its also your loss and you should.

Neither game is completely perfect but if you could combine the two.. mm that'd be 85% of the way to perfection?
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

You literally have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Stormrage and Illidan aren't dead nor do they NEED CRZ to bolster their populations. Do you just thrive off lying about Modern in order to try and make Classic look better? Because all you're doing is furthering the opinion that the majority of Classic fans are outright jerks.
    As if retail is any better?

And yes they actually DO. Have you seen how absolutely BARRENS the these top two realms are in Boralus and Zandalar? If they didn't have CRZ, they'd be complete ghost towns.

yeah the Retail vs classic is getting stale.

Like i said before, pick what you enjoy and play it.
    Retail benefits from classic, it's access is tied to a sub.
    Sub numbers up, means more investment into retail.
    Either way you look at it both sides win.

Shitting on retail is pathetic, trying to disprove peoples enjoyment of classic is also pathetic.

Classic killed retail, Vanilla is boring etc etc, grow the fuck up.

We all play the same IP.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbleedinggums View Post
    careful, the amount of logic in here is too much for classic elitists to handle. Better just cave and say how classic is some god of a game and retail is complete and utter bullshit with nothing but faults. /s

+1 on the helping others; fuck people in classic. If i see someone getting killed, i let them because it does nothing to me to help them only to then die myself and if they survive they get all the kills/loot, not me. There is literally no benefit to helping others; i'm even hesitant to group up with friends because we happen to be skinners/herbalists and have to alternate nodes when there aren't many to begin with. I'd rather just have my blueberry distract while i get the items i need.

Retail? I'll stay in an area just to help others on my main because it helps them out and i can still benefit from it. People aren't pretentious assholes there, contrary to what classic elitists love to claim when describing their nirvana-ascended "community" aspect in classic.
    then why are you on a pvp server. The amount of logic you possess as a human being is laughable. Fuck people in classic. Fuck you why are you even playing the game? You sound so fucking miserable get a life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You die more if you are doing something wrong. AFKing while you autoattack/wand/dot/blizzard something down is not hard, unless I guess you count just staring at the screen not doing anything as difficult.

This might be a nice argument if you had actually brought up even a single real piece of evidence.
    "Smoking is bad for you."
    "You say that smoking is bad for you? Then explain all the people smoking right now, there is a shit ton of it! I see a lot of people smoking! I see it a lot, so you are dead wrong."

Like I don't know if you have poor reading comprehension or just didn't bother to actually read, but here, I will quote it again for you:

People are grouping because they want to. They are feeling friendly and nice and want to work with others. Nothing about Classic or Vanilla back in the day, encourages that. It outright, objectively punishes you for doing so. You get reduced experience, you double the time it takes to complete most item gather or item pick up quests. You hamstring yourself for little benefit simply because you want to be friendly, the amount of content that encourages cooperation and grouping (read: the handful of group/elite quests in the game) is minuscule and if you can't just outright solo them, and aren't better off just ignoring them (frequently the case) your best best is grouping up for the 30 seconds it takes to do it and then going about your business.

Because the game discourages cooperation. People group up and help each other in spite of it not because of it.

NONE, of the elite quests in the game are soloable as a healer....maybe you should stop throwing out rogue facts at everyone like it applies to every class in the game?

As if retail is any better?

And yes they actually DO. Have you seen how absolutely BARRENS the these top two realms are in Boralus and Zandalar? If they didn't have CRZ, they'd be complete ghost towns.
    Yeah, of course a server is gonna be barren if you're online at off-peak hours. Lemme just log on Classic at like 10 in the morning then go "LAWL CLASSIC IS DEAD" because nobody is online.

Yeah, of course a server is gonna be barren if you're online at off-peak hours. Lemme just log on Classic at like 10 in the morning then go "LAWL CLASSIC IS DEAD" because nobody is online.
    It's barren all day. Literally all day.

If Mythic+ wasn't cross realm, the concept would have literally DIED within a few weeks from lake of participants.

And lol. Classic is lively all day hunni ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Well, we could die for silly mistakes as easily as we do in dark souls really. This is what I mean, its not that far from dark souls. They both demands patience, most screw ups in Dark Souls happens when players try to hurry up.
    You can de aggro in wow, if ur gonna die just run away ffs.

If Mythic+ wasn't cross realm, the concept would have literally DIED within a few weeks from lake of participants.

I swear. Either this account is an elaborate troll or someone who needs to re-evaluate his life.

I log in to retail every day. Blingtron 6000 for the pet.

I swear. Either this account is an elaborate troll or someone who needs to re-evaluate his life.
    Hi Activision's cocksucker #90890284. How may I assist you?! ^-^

Also, the last time retail had a queue? OH THAT'S RIGHT. A 1 hour queue on BfA's release day LMAO. Compared to Classics of nearly 1.5 weeks ^_^

BFA Twitch: 700K. Classic: 1.4M and now record holder.

L M A O

Hi Activision's cocksucker #90890284. How may I assist you?! ^-^

Also, the last time retail had a queue? OH THAT'S RIGHT. A 1 hour queue on BfA's release day LMAO. Compared to Classics of nearly 1.5 weeks ^_^

BFA Twitch: 700K. Classic: 1.4M and now record holder.

L M A O
    Please tell me you made this account just to act like a retard and aren't actually playing classic.

Please tell me you made this account just to act like a retard and aren't actually playing classic.
    I surely made this account to act like a retard, 7 years ago, yes.

But anyways, enjoy the dead game. pre planned ride and all. Keep your hands and feet inside the bumper car AT ALL TIMES!!

But anyways, enjoy the dead game. pre planned ride and all. Keep your hands and feet inside the bumper car AT ALL TIMES!!
    Uh.. that's not how I would describe Classic.

....cool. It's official. you're just a massive troll and proved yourself as such with your Mythic+ comment. I'll go ahead and disregard every comment you make from now on.