Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetoDS View Post
    At the end of the loyalist quest you get to see Nathanos calling sylvannas "My love" , they part ways and sylvannas speaks more about death, a pact with aszhara, nzoth dying and a bunch more stuff that didnt make sense to me.
    Easy. Sylvanas is still scheming and using people to kill and serve her and yet she gets living followers

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I mean - how do you think forsaken can be soldiers? There is more than one type of undead, obviously a shambling, mindless skeleton doesn't have as powerful magic keeping it alive as a forsaken does. Just because you don't understand the writing doesn't make it bad
    Forsaken bodies decay and lose their strength. Even nathanos needed a new body.

Sure Sylvanas is a special case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Horde fanbois stuck between:

"Sylvanas cheated because she used magic" and "Thrall didn't cheat by using magic"
    Magic is permitted in Mak'gora.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Something about the lines in this feelsl so weird to me, I hate using the word but I cringed a little. Feels really Hollywood or something?
    It's a common issue these days. FFXIV suffers similarly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    It's said at the end that she got buffed.
    By old gods? Only saw the videos. We europeans get to play it tomorrow
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    So about that Makgora. Did she cheated when she used Old God Magic?
    What makes you think it was old god magic? Looked like general shadow magic stuff to me that she has always used.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    That was amazing, almost makes me want to play WoW again.

Anyways, why didn't someone more powerful challenge Sylvanas? Like Jaina or Thrall himself, surely they would have been able to beat her 1v1. Idk, i haven't played WoW in 2 years, maybe she has gotten a lot more powerful since.

Btw, i see people saying Sylvanas finally showed her true colors. The War Crimes novel made it pretty clear the horde was just a tool for Sylvanas, she says it herself. I guess most people don't read, but that doesn't come as a surprise to me.
    Saurfang knew what would happen -- they all did. This was their ploy to get Sylvannas to show her true colors and make a sacrifice of Saurfang to unite everyone to do what really matters (protecting Azeroth).

10+ Year Old Account
    Run Bitch Run!

It actually turned out to be worse than all the half-assed fan fictions. That's an accomplishment in my book.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Hope none of yall missed the Loyalist extra cinematic.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485822539 at the end
    she just keep delivering, what a great day

she indeed made a bargain with azshara, she indeed is serving an apparently unknown death force and what she want was souls and death since the beginning, "secure the horde" my ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Thank god, Sylvanas may have lost to the overwhelming presence of our holy treasure, but atleast the SAD orc was finally put out of his misery.

Also the writing is utterly amazing, it's better than I thought it would be.
    Dont worry he will come back as loa of sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except it absolutely makes sense. She literally screamed they were all nothing: what reason would she have to continue to fight honorably. She wanted to kill him and in a manner that made an example out of him. Why would she continue to risk injury or worse for leadership of a faction that she just told to fuck off?
    She got a small scratch after getting hit with a sword right in the face and could have killed Saurfang at any moment. And magic isn't prohibited in a Mak'gora. Not that this was even what I was talking about. I was talking about her ditching the Horde when there was no need for her to do so under those circumstances. There was no risk of injury or worse here. And that she had no reason to tell the Horde to fuck off in the first place is precisely the point of contention. You made no actual counterargument here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a common issue these days. FFXIV suffers similarly.
    Never played but it doesn't surprise me. Blizzard's writing ingame was never really that great but this was so predictable and I feel some Hollywood-AI could generate these lines itself without a human ever touching a pen or keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There is apparently a loyalist cutscene where Sylvanas explains her motivations and next moves. Basically the Champion goes to the Ghostlands outside of Silvermoon and meets with Sylvanas at Windrunner Spire. There she reveals:

1.) She confirms her break with both the Horde and Forsaken specifically (all those who still have "hope").
    2.) She confirms she did indeed ally with Azshara and N'Zoth.
    3.) She is in the service of Death (with a capital "D"), and not specifically in the service of N'Zoth, and she hopes N'Zoth's freedom will "line the streets with corpses" and thus feed the forces of Death.
    4.) She has a "next move" still to play, probably in 8.3.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    What makes you think it was old god magic? Looked like general shadow magic stuff to me that she has always used.
    Shadow and void is basically the same thing, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    By old gods? Only saw the videos. We europeans get to play it tomorrow
    Death thingy most likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    she just keep delivering, what a great day

she indeed made a bargain with azshara, she indeed is serving an apparently unknown death force and what she want was souls and death since the beginning, "secure the horde" my ass
    Don't forget that she "also planned this would happen"

Bingo
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    there is another cinematic for loyalists
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485822539 it starts around 55 minutes mark
    thank fucking god we can still be loyalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There is apparently a loyalist cutscene where Sylvanas explains her motivations and next moves. Basically:

1.) She confirms her break with both the Horde and Forsaken specifically (all those who still have "hope").
    2.) She confirms she did indeed ally with Azshara and N'Zoth.
    3.) She is in the service of Death (with a capital "D"), and not specifically in the service of N'Zoth, and she hopes N'Zoth's freedom will "line the streets with corpses" and thus feed the forces of Death.
    4.) She has a "next move" still to play, probably in 8.3.
    4D chess

man I hope there is an actual Death God also being a major player in this agaisnt N'Zoth

pls pls pls

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how y'all loyalists feel after what that hoe just said? LMAO!

It was fine. Predictable if anything.

What would have made it it epic is if as soon as the gates of Orgrimmar open you hear a warhorn. The very same one you heard at the end of Reign of Chaos. A flurry of arrows bury into the Forsaken on the ramparts. Followed by starfall raining down and turning Orgrimmar to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Death thingy most likely.
    Yeah, so i think she just is way stronger than at start, where Malfurion nearly solod her.

Next time it will need 25 heroes to stop her i assume
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.