As they say, tabloids appeal to the lowest common denominator. I prefer to use critical thinking instead. So I feel very safe ignoring any article in NYPost.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    No one has cited anything in that excerpt that's inaccurate or misrepresents reality. Instead you all deflect. Long live the bubble!
    I think when people ask for “two facts” they are implying that the ENTIRE post you linked is hot garbage, it’s up to you to find the truth within, not for others to debunk the entire post, lie by lie. And if you think your source is factual, then it shouldn’t be hard for you to come up with some facts from that post.

Here's an excellent article showing how TDS has infiltrated the MSM...to the detriment of this country. We were told so many lies...how can we ever trust them again?

Inside the media’s relentless crusade to destroy President Trump
    By Kimberley Strassel
    https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/inside...esident-trump/
    Reminds me of this article I read the other day.

Warren’s fictions, and Biden’s, and Smollett’s, and Newsweek’s smear of Karen Pence, all have in common that they are lies that have been put into the service of the campaign against Donald Trump in 2020. (I assume, for the moment, that there will be such a campaign.) There is a supreme irony in that: Trump himself is not what one would call excessively scrupulous with the facts, but to resort to lies and inventions in the race against him is a confession of sorts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an excellent article showing how
    Hey remember all those times Trump said that reporters just wanted to publish books and get rich off the profits and everything in them was Fake News?

Man, it's always such a downer when the person you're trying to protect destroys the argument you're trying to use to protect them.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    As they say, tabloids appeal to the lowest common denominator. I prefer to use critical thinking instead. So I feel very safe ignoring any article in NYPost.[/B]
    And you call that "critical thinking"? Wow. Just wow.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

It's literally a tabloid run by a guy whose goal is to put a GOP in the presidency. It's an excerpt from a Trumpster author, it's an opinion piece.

She is free to her opinion.

I am free to point out she's literally shilling for a racist piece of shit who is trying to attack the First Amendment.

No one has cited anything in that excerpt that's inaccurate or misrepresents reality. Instead you all deflect. Long live the bubble!
    One more time, give us some examples of facts that show the MSM lying about Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Reminds me of this article I read the other day.
    Please explain that if the MSM is biased and therefore unreliable, how you guys trust National review, Fox, NYPost, etc.

Does the biased rule not apply to you?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    I think when people ask for “two facts” they are implying that the ENTIRE post you linked is hot garbage, it’s up to you to find the truth within, not for others to debunk the entire post, lie by lie. And if you think your source is factual, then it shouldn’t be hard for you to come up with some facts from that post.
    Let's start with one example. How about the conspiracy theory narrative regarding Cohen's trip to Prague? We were told that Mueller had evidence that Cohen was in Prague in 2016 to secretly talk to the Russians. The MSM and liberals bought this lie hook, line and sinker. I remember Maddow gleefully propagating this horseshit and a boatload of braindead liberals buying into this conspiracy theory. Debunk that fact.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

If MSM lied 1/10 as often as trump he should have at least 1000k examples frim the past 3 years alone

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    He's not saying it like it's a good thing. Reid is acknowledging Trump's narcissism when anyone discusses anything with him. That's why Trump takes any contradiction personally. Just like the Russian interference probe, it's all about him.
    Yup - I know somebody who's very smart, and does the most incredibly stupid things out of narcisism. He's my go-to guy when describing what Trump is going to do in 2020 if/when he is impeached or voted out. The guy I know when losing a board game, will actively turn the tables and begin actively/deliberately sabotaging the game board. If he's not in control of winning and thus doesn't tickle his superiority complex that way - he will make sure he's in DAMN control of the outcome of the game - and deliberately sows chaos in order to make himself feel superior that way.

Lardass Lump will be exactly the same way come 2020.

Sounds like you have 'msm'ds

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Let's start with one example. How about the conspiracy theory narrative regarding Cohen's trip to Prague? We were told that Mueller had evidence that Cohen was in Prague in 2016 to secretly talk to the Russians. The MSM and liberals bought this lie hook, line and sinker. I remember Maddow gleefully propagating this horseshit and a boatload of braindead liberals buying into this conspiracy theory. Debunk that fact.
    Remember when Nunes had a secret memo that proved the deep state conspiracy against Donald Trump? Yeah, the media ate that up too.

#Releasethememo

The point is that the media likes sensation, and when they get credible reports, they publish them. But they publish them as unsubstantiated, it isn't there fault you can't tell the difference between "We have reports that Mueller is looking into Cohen's trip to Prague", which is true, and "Mueller is looking into Cohen's trip to Prague".

But keep up your victimhood act. I guess it is all you have left at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

Please explain that if the MSM is biased and therefore unreliable, how you guys trust National review, Fox, NYPost, etc.

Does the biased rule not apply to you?
    Kevin Williamson has never falsified anything or twisted facts in any of the articles I've read, so he's got an A rating in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Kevin Williamson has never falsified anything or twisted facts in any of the articles I've read, so he's got an A rating in my book.
    Yeah, but your book has an F rating so it's really not as good of an endorsement as you might think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Sounds like you have 'msm'ds
    Nope. I just don't like MSM lying all the fucking time to feed the liberal bubble.

Nope. I just don't like MSM lying all the fucking time to feed the liberal bubble.
    Just because what they're saying isn't what you want to hear or doesn't fit your agenda, doesn't mean they're lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Here is an example of the "Lies" that Doc doesn't like. The exact same story from two different sources. Headlines as they appear on the websites.

Fox News:
    Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz kicked out of impeachment inquiry hearing

CNN:
    Rep. Matt Gaetz tried to crash impeachment inquiry hearing

Both contain the same information, that Matt Gaetz is not a member of any committee involved in the hearing, and that it is not normal or allowed for House members to attend other committees without an express invitation.

However, the two sources went with rather clearly different headlines, one of which feeds DocSavageFan's sense of victimhood, and the other of which presents the information in a way that makes liberals angry at GOP shenanigans. Both articles are specifically intended to provoke an emotional response in the intended audience, but both actually do contain the relevant information if you care to read/watch the story presented. On the other hand, the sort of tabloid rags that some of our resident Trumpster's like posting don't bother with the facts at all, which is why 9/10 articles linked by them are opinion pieces from "Someone who is respectable" (But isn't).

And yet, you support Trump... a guy who lies all the fucking time.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's.... that's a whole new, recent quote, huh? Yikes.

In other news.... Veritas, Tucker and Fox all in one tweet. I can only imagine how 150% accurate this is.
    And from what I've seen, conservative media are predictably running with that video and treating it as completely, totally credible.

You know, outside of the fact that every one of his outfits videos has been proven to be selectively edited to misrepresent the comments of his "targets".

Dumpster fire at Biden HQ! “It is impossible for me to be on any of the boards I just mentioned without saying that I’m the son of the vice president of the US. I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happen in my life that if my name wasn’t Biden” Hunter Biden
    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...280874499?s=19

Geez you moron. Be a little more self aware.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!