7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What if Nzoths wants to be trapped in the dagger. And to be carried around by a specific character, e.g. Wrathion? He corrupted Neltharion and basically created Deathwing, I think it would be neat if he’d do something similar to Wrathion.

Who knows, I still expect Sylvanas to steal the blade after we trapped Nzoth.
    If he gets trapped in the dagger I fully expect the dagger to be locked away in some vault by the Kirin Tor or some other "neutral" faction for safe keeping, or even kept within the Seat of the Panteon under the guard of titans. If a lore character just got to wield it it would be insanely stupid writing, worse than most of BfA.

What I expect his plan might be is that he wants to get trapped in the dagger and then get a humanoid form like Xal so he himself could roam more freely (maybe that was why he released Xal, to help him with that and she agreed because they were both underdogs and weaker than the rest of the old gods).

If he gets trapped in the blade and becomes humanoid while still having control of his massive old god body that could be quite devastating since he wouldn't need to rely on his minions as much.

Maybe he gets trapped in the blade and in 9.0 there is a new NPC "good" to the factions but if you have the Eye of Nzoth thingy you see a void aura around him. His plan might be to turn the leaders to the void (Anduin used shadow magic before) and with Alleria as an example he might be able to convince him that dabbling in the void is completely harmless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He specifically attacks Uldum and the Vale, which are where the Forge and where the source of power MOTHER is using to power the Forge are so my guess is he does not want us to use reorigination.
    We still have no idea HOW he dies though. For all we know, we try to kill him by reorigination, it fails, then Wrathion goes "there is no other way" and stabs him with the dagger. It really makes little sense for Azshara to tell us "This is the only way to kill N'zoth" while we are happily traipsing around Ny'alotha dropping anchors so that MOTHER can aim her interdimensional doom device if not because the device fails.
    How much does Azshara know about the titan facilities? Seeing how neither zone has any naga presence. She might've heard of them but doesn't know their full power. For her the only way she knows of might be the blade (and that might again just be beacuse that is what Nzoth or Xal told her a long time ago knowing she wasn't one to be trusted).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I would imagine that N'zoth has somehow changed teh dagger to either allow him to be released whenever he pleases, or to make him take posession of whoever stabs him. At least something in that ballpark.

15+ Year Old Account
    What if Nzoths wants to be trapped in the dagger. And to be carried around by a specific character, e.g. Wrathion? He corrupted Neltharion and basically created Deathwing, I think it would be neat if he’d do something similar to Wrathion.

Who knows, I still expect Sylvanas to steal the blade after we trapped Nzoth.

Didn't Sylvanas say something about to sacrifice N'zoth for her Death-mama? Maybe this sacrifice is so powerful that it is enough to somehow summon that DEATH entity into our reality?
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2019-10-21 at 09:20 AM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    big if true
    What is big if true?

1) We already know that the login was not real
    2) While Jericho DID leak Legion, I think during BfA leak period he said he had no info because his pal got into a lot of trouble. And the leaks he is making this time around don't have much weight to them. With Legion leak it was just basic short info and he didn't have much to add afterwards. While this time around he seems to have all the info weeks prior to Blizzcon and is just digging himself into a hole. Would you give more info to a "friend" that got you into trouble a couple years ago because he decided to share what you told him?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What is big if true?

1) We already know that the login was not real
    2) While Jericho DID leak Legion, I think during BfA leak period he said he had no info because his pal got into a lot of trouble. And the leaks he is making this time around don't have much weight to them. With Legion leak it was just basic short info and he didn't have much to add afterwards. While this time around he seems to have all the info weeks prior to Blizzcon and is just digging himself into a hole. Would you give more info to a "friend" that got you into trouble a couple years ago because he decided to share what you told him?
    what leak did he make this time?

5+ Year Old Account
    If he gets trapped in the dagger I fully expect the dagger to be locked away in some vault by the Kirin Tor or some other "neutral" faction for safe keeping, or even kept within the Seat of the Panteon under the guard of titans. If a lore character just got to wield it it would be insanely stupid writing, worse than most of BfA.
    Wrathion: You have done well, Kirin Tor. Your service here is finished. You should all....run. *in comes the bitch queen*

Ok so, razor correctly predicted that there would be 8.3 info dropping in the 2nd week of october. He also correctly predicted that the horde would have a new leadership system after the end of the war campaign. Those are good guesses, but not impossible.

As for Sylvanas getting ousted? I think everybody had predicted that. Same with 8.3 being n'zoth and his minions.

New zone and new dungeon? That's just false.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    what leak did he make this time?
    If I understood completely, he's been making various claims hinting at Dragon Isles and some other shit and then talked something about how giving further info and breaking an NDA would endanger him and his family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Wrathion: You have done well, Kirin Tor. Your service here is finished. You should all....run. *in comes the bitch queen*
    Khadgar vs Sylvanas would be an interesting fight. IMO at their known power level at the moment Khadgar is more powerful. But we don't know how far Sylvanas's death magic goes now and how much of the Guardian's power Khadgar has in his staff so it could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by stragedy View Post
    Ok so, razor correctly predicted that there would be 8.3 info dropping in the 2nd week of october. He also correctly predicted that the horde would have a new leadership system after the end of the war campaign. Those are good guesses, but not impossible.

As for Sylvanas getting ousted? I think everybody had predicted that. Same with 8.3 being n'zoth and his minions.

New zone and new dungeon? That's just false.
    A good amount of stuff gets cut during development, so this could be true if his info was old

Deathwing and Arthas did not make an intricate plot to get the McGuffin that can "kill" them come in our hands. Nor did they seemingly devote all their efforts to defuse the OTHER McGuffin that can kill them so as to force our hands.
    For that matter, Arthas very much proved that he was in fact perfectly capable of offing us whenever he felt like it and was only defeated by Lux ex Machina.

Meanwhile, Deathwing was literally insane.

Quote Originally Posted by stragedy View Post

Not to mention that blizzard outright stated Sylvanas not being warchief anymore by the end of the expac.
    And, although I repeat myself, razorpax "predicted" 8.2.5 stuff on september 18th when patchnotes were published on spetember the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Didn't Sylvanas say something about to sacrifice N'zoth for her Death-mama? Maybe this sacrifice is so powerful that it is enough to somehow summon that DEATH entity into our reality?
    I think she wanted to turn N’zoth undead.

And with all those Titan machines... I don’t know, why would they succeed now when they failed in the past? What if Magni and/or Mother are already corrupted and in the end don’t use Reorigination on N’zoth but something else?

I just find all of the Mother/Magni stuff to be so... I don’t know. Not really interesting or exciting to be honest. I’m way more intrigued about the Azshara change of heart and her deal with Sylvanas.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

And with all those Titan machines... I don’t know, why would they succeed now when they failed in the past? What if Magni and/or Mother are already corrupted and in the end don’t use Reorigination on N’zoth but something else?

I just find all of the Mother/Magni stuff to be so... I don’t know. Not really interesting or exciting to be honest. I’m way more intrigued about the Azshara change of heart and her deal with Sylvanas.
    I think she literally just meant have N'oth kill loads of people to give power to whatever death entity she is aligned with.

If I understood completely, he's been making various claims hinting at Dragon Isles and some other shit and then talked something about how giving further info and breaking an NDA would endanger him and his family.

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar vs Sylvanas would be an interesting fight. IMO at their known power level at the moment Khadgar is more powerful. But we don't know how far Sylvanas's death magic goes now and how much of the Guardian's power Khadgar has in his staff so it could go either way.
    lol wtf, if that was the case i dont think he would even risk saying anything at all, even if it was just mentioning dragons

7+ Year Old Account
    Azshara has had millenia to study the titan facilities and had a veritable army of arcane researchers to do so while she was queen. The Highborne knew how to use the Pillars. Imo plenty of them probably had an idea of what was going on. Plus she has been studying titan facilities to break open N'zoth's lock.
    True, but a weapon titan facility probably works very differently than a prison facility. And it took her 10k years to open the prison. I don't think "she had 10k years to do it" is a valid argument that she does know how they work, and also it was a titan construct that came up with the idea of using the engines on Nzoth. Even if she heard of the forges from what happened the Lei Shen she might think that the only way to use them is to wipe all life on Azeroth.

15+ Year Old Account

What always worried me was Sylvanas on the Blizzcon banner. I fear she must play the major role in the next xpansion.

Maybe she traps N'zoth in the blade and with this mighty weapon she can tear a rift into reality to summon the death god(s) to stop the Void Lords who invade Azeroth?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Banshees are anti-caster units tbh. Silence would destroy dadgar.
    Maybe he'll throw a bunch of coins on her which we collected... Oh wait that would be a better weapon against Gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Not to mention that blizzard outright stated Sylvanas not being warchief anymore by the end of the expac.
    And, although I repeat myself, razorpax "predicted" 8.2.5 stuff on september 18th when patchnotes were published on spetember the 17th.
    And the stuff he predicted wasn't in the patch notes at all. People were still speculating on what the cutscenes would be (some thought it was older BfA cinematics being put in the game due to their length).

I stand by my stance that the chance of having somehow managed to guess all of: Sylvanas bailing in 8.2.5, the Horde changing leadership systems, and the release date of the Visions of N'Zoth breakdown video, all correctly, is impossibly low. But it is possible he got incredibly lucky and he's just bullshitting, yeah. Either way, it's fun to speculate, and we've only got 11 days till Blizzcon, so we'll find out if he's legit or not by then. :P

Razor could've easily misconstrued new m+ affix and/or SW/ORG visions as a new dungeon and VoEB/Uldum invasions as a new zone. It's not like he's on the dev team and has full access to all the info. He could be a janitor at Blizzard who overheard some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What always worried me was Sylvanas on the Blizzcon banner. I fear she must play the major role in the next xpansion.

Maybe she traps N'zoth in the blade and with this mighty weapon she can tear a rift into reality to summon the death god(s) to stop the Void Lords who invade Azeroth?
    She almost has to play a big role in the next expansion. Pretty much everyones main concern after N'zoth is seemingly defeated is finding Sylvanas and stopping her moustache twirling schemes.