7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I believe Dark Ranger is currently at the same stage as DK was back in Warcraft III. As soon as Arthas became the Lich King and raised many champions across all races, he raised a new breed of DKs. Those became playable.

Before that, one could argue that DKs were either Human only or a special condition like Gorefiend and his pals.

My speculation lies in Sylvanas doing the same thing after 8.3 and evolving the DR concept into something fresh and playable.
    but if i sylvanas doing it don't make sense for us to play that, i don't think another "we break from the LK" or "since we don't have illidan anymore" will rly work.

Some people still are pissed about sylvnas, she si not more of a fanfavorite like it was, and i can see people getting tired of blizzard forcing her all the time,with her own class, a fresh one with cool visual stuff and with dragon thematic would be way more popular in the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Nathanos is a Dark Ranger and he's also trained more Dark Rangers it's also stated that the undead Elves never used to give out their dark secrets but in recent years they've relaxed on it.
    thats why is a no no Dark ranger class for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I'm pretty sure they could have Sylvanas do it as a throwback, as well as a way to show off Muehzala (or whoever her master is) in the opening.
    For sure, they could have her do anything they want. I'm just saying that from a raw power standpoint, I don't think she'd be able to raise him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    We need a blind optimisim hype train.
    As long as the Bolvar is the conductor.

Besides, I think of her more as a "Reaper" rather than an Undead commander like the LK is.

- - - Updated - - -

They definitely aren't going down the Demon Hunter path. We could as well have it for every race much like DK was back in Wrath or so I believe.
    I could see that. But I don't know how that'd translate to her actually being able to raise Galakrond. Even assuming she didn't want to control him after she raised him (VERY unlikely), it seems like she wouldn't have the oomph required to reanimate him.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now now folks don't badger Razor too hard.

He might show up and try to smooth talk out of this saying his source said the treat was delayed to next Wednesday. And then the no avatar this month accounts will declare he's still totally right on everything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but if i sylvanas doing it don't make sense for us to play that, i don't think another "we break from the LK" or "since we don't have illidan anymore" will rly work.

Some people still are pissed about sylvnas, she si not more of a fanfavorite like it was, and i can see people getting tired of blizzard forcing her all the time,with her own class, a fresh one with cool visual stuff and with dragon thematic would be way more popular in the general public.
    I'm betting on there being a "choice" like in BfA. Therefore the Dark Ranger goes about the campaign in two different ways:

1) Breaks away from Sylvanas and helps the factions

2) Agrees to infiltrate the factions as a spy, much like the loyalists do nowadays

As a result, you are either a DK-like renegade OR you are a Sylvanas spy much like the loyalists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    I could see that. But I don't know how that'd translate to her actually being able to raise Galakrond. Even assuming she didn't want to control him after she raised him (VERY unlikely), it seems like she wouldn't have the oomph required to reanimate him.
    Ah yeah sorry, I was being unclear. I meant that she might not even raise the dragon at all. After all, her modus operandi is a lot like an assassin instead of a dominator like the LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so interesting how much stock people put into this razor guy, just like Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

thats why is a no no Dark ranger class for me.
    Im pretty sure Sylvanas is still a fanfavorite and will always stay one, no matter what the writers make her do or even if they will kill her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's so interesting how much stock people put into this razor guy, just like Jericho.
    It's also fun how we are roughly a week away from the announcement and we are all eager for a leak as if we are ages away from the announcement. xD

It's also fun how we are roughly a week away from the announcement and we are all eager for a leak as if we are ages away from the announcement. xD
    Yes. And I'm afraid (or do I hope?) it will get even more hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    The real leak will be posted here and be drowned in the masses of shitposts right before the opening ceremony.

Formerly known as Arafal

Blizz usually posts things between 11am to 5pm Pacific Time for official announcements. The clock for razor has really only just started, I am guessing that if it is real it will likely be posted between 3 and 5 pm Pacific.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

7+ Year Old Account
    Few days before the announcement is when it's the most eager period, since the chance of a real leak increases and we just super quickly analyze and discards shit, always going over the real thing
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

new class is obviously firelord

True, but shitposting is a longstanding tradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not seeing another shadowy hero class in 9.0. I see us getting a light-hearted, quirky class that starts at level 1. Just like Monks of course.

I am almost certain I know what razor is "leaking" and I say that as someone with absolutely no contacts or any more ideas what is going to come.

It's the BlizzCon goodie bag.

They always are revealed before BlizzCon and especially sibce you can actually them for the last couple years they will have to show them off. Today would be a prime day to do it, especially when they open it for sale now and it would arrive before/on BlizzCon. Whatever is in there will probably have something we can make some conclussion from.

A week is forever. I will be itching for a leak until the moment they tell us everything,

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm not seeing another shadowy hero class in 9.0. I see us getting a light-hearted, quirky class that starts at level 1. Just like Monks of course.
    Monks are the most unpopular class, I'm not sure they are going to do another non-hero class.

Pretty much. The reveal's around the corner and yet everyone's trying to figure out which is the real leak? when it honestly doesn't matter.

People are going to end up putting too much faith into leaks and end up disappointed at Blizzcon lol