Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    There is no scene in the Wotlk cinematic that matches the stance or the helmet position.
    More to this helm isn't identical with WotLK helmet.
    And more important background is very detailed and not from WotLK cinematic, different part of Ice Throne and much more detailed ice textures.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Now people are gonna start screening that video and claim its a cinematic leak...
    They have been doing that for the past hour.

Seen it on the official forums, 4Chan, reddit, and here.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW 10.0 The Bolvar assaults Orgrimmar since Sylvy is hiding in the basement Garrosh made
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It doesn't take a lot of effort to make import a model into blender and throw some "nice-look" shaders on it and call it a day. Theres no actual animation or anything else involved.
    God you’re so full of shit...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    WoW 10.0 The Bolvar assaults Orgrimmar since Sylvy is hiding in the basement Garrosh made
    If they do a world revamp RFC better be updated to include that basement.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post

lol
    ahhhhh, that's much better.

Formerly known as Arafal

The text and imagery around the CGI is clearly doctored on afterwards but that site shows that the actual CGI is pretty consistent with the noise. I'm not an expert at figuring out doctored stuff, but that noise on the image is hella consistent compared to actually slapped together work. So - either it's a REALLY good edit and compressed evenly and the person who did it knew about that, or it's real. I'm betting on the former but hey, it'd be interesting to see why Bolvar has blue eyes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If they do a world revamp RFC better be updated to include that basement.
    And we'll find his Grom action figure as a trinket that summons the spirit of Grom saying "WE SHALL NEVER BE SLAVES!"

Would love to see someone shop in login screen stuff over that Bolvar pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    This ''leak'' season seems so much more try hard (and not in a good way) than usual. Looking forward to like Wednesday when a real one will probably creep up.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post

lol
    Wow look guys, this guy can fake Blizzard quality CGI.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This ''leak'' season seems so much more try hard (and not in a good way) than usual. Looking forward to like Wednesday when a real one will probably creep up.
    Did you see all the logos ercarp made last time?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Shadowlands text was added in on top of the vendor template.

Man, some of these explanations of it being a fake. "I zoomed in and I can tell it's a shoop from the pixels and having seen many shoops in my time!" classics.

I don't think it's real for sure, but the hilarity of people thinking something is that easily debuffed through some diagonal lines when it's probably compressed and not even the full original that may or may not be pasted onto a freakin' shop page...

That being said, not particularly jazzed if we do indeed get an expansion that heavily themed around the Bolvar, albeit him showing up and being a major player is welcome and inevitable.

not sure how to say this but the speical effect around bolvar etc and background makes it more believable
    that garrosh thing seems to be so tryhard but with no good background effect etc to support it

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Man, some of these explanations of it being a fake. "I zoomed in and I can tell it's a shoop from the pixels and having seen many shoops in my time!" classics.

I don't think it's real for sure, but the hilarity of people thinking something is that easily debuffed through some diagonal lines when it's probably compressed and not even the full original that may or may not be pasted onto a freakin' shop page...

That being said, not particularly jazzed if we do indeed get an expansion that heavily themed around the Bolvar, albeit him showing up and being a major player is welcome and inevitable.
    Why the fuck would the diagonal lines be on top of the image, but not on top of the text. That means they added the image first, then the background stripes, and then the text.

How does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's probably because people have been sick on BFA for a long time now so they are just letting their mins run rampant with what they want.