so i want to ask.

who posted this bolvar picture, where and what he said after?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    The one in Netherstorm is... weird. On one hand, they do talk about him as if he was a Void Lord, but one that weakened itself tremendously in order to exist in our universe, and even in that state he was able to consume K'aresh. But they also say that he's a "fragment" of a Void Lord, meaning that perhaps even that weakened, world-destroying entity may just be an avatar, not unlike the ones that Sargeras has used, and hardly worth being called a Void Lord.
    More specifically:
    I long for the day our masters can truly pass into this realm. You have only seen fragments, shadows; the faintest of echoes. Ask the Ethereals what one of these manifestations are capable of.

I'm back! Level scaling on the BFA realms works quite well to level those forgotten characters if you know someone who wants to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I just hope this means we get an updated fiery Invincible model.
    How would you know if it's fiery if you can't see it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    so i want to ask.

who posted this bolvar picture, where and what he said after?
    @ercarp did, the image is traced back to the wow discords.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    How would you know if it's fiery if you can't see it?
    Because of the spiky blond hair and bowling shirt with flames, duh...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I thought it was Bellular's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    It is, yes. After that the trail becomes vague.

Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    Hard to tell where it originated from.

The "photoshop" of the Bolvar image and text being added can be explained: they are added to an original pamphlet that doesn't show what the Mystery Art is (and also lacks the true name of the expansion).

So basically a V2 of the pamphlet that is given out after the expansion/cinematic reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yup.

Marlamin pinged me about the image on his Discord, after which I added it to my spreadsheet and posted it here. It was traced back to Bellular's Discord, last I heard. The guy who posted it said he got it from another server, but didn't seem to disclose which server specifically—they only called it a "small community".

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Oh there are legends of the Vol de tort. There are so many that it is hard to know the truth. Shall we tell more?

Now I've got a tale to tell you, of the ones from looooong ago...

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yup.

Marlamin pinged me about the image on his Discord, after which I added it to my spreadsheet and posted it here. It was traced back to Bellular's Discord, last I heard. The guy who posted it said he got it from another server, but didn't seem to disclose which server specifically—they only called it a "small community".
    Small community of very talented photoshoppers?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Small community of very talented photoshoppers?
    I wouldn't even state there's a community definitively.

That user could have done it solo and posted it there claiming it came from a chain of unnamed servers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Blizzard will only satisfy like 25% of the playerbase tops with a new class.

With no new class and revamps to every class, they satisfy 100% of the playerbase.

Math.
    With no new class, Blizz will break the pattern of adding new classes and will come off as cheap. Legion had both revamps and a new class and they need to do that at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    More specifically:
    That he manifested in Netherstorm, the part of Outland furthest removed from "normal" space, probably worked in his favour as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The "photoshop" of the Bolvar image and text being added can be explained: they are added to an original pamphlet that doesn't show what the Mystery Art is (and also lacks the true name of the expansion).

So basically a V2 of the pamphlet that is given out after the expansion/cinematic reveal.
    Thing is, it's not a photo of a pamphlet which content has been photoshoped. The picture itself, digital and cropped as it is, has been photoshopped. If I printed that image and took a low quality picture with my phone, the ELA analysis wouldn't pick up much wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That he manifested in Netherstorm, the part of Outland furthest removed from "normal" space, probably worked in his favour as well.
    He didn't manifest himself on Outland, but on K'aresh, a Naaru "banished" it from the planet after he destroyed most of it, and somehow ended up in Outland, where the Ethereals hunted him down.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2019-10-26 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Thing is, it's not a photo of a pamphlet which content has been photoshoped. The picture itself, digital and cropped as it is, has been photoshopped. If I printed that image and took a low quality picture with my phone, the ELA analysis wouldn't pick up much wrong with it.
    And what if it was a crop of a digital image that had been photoshopped?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    With no new class, Blizz will break the pattern of adding new classes and will come off as cheap. Legion had both revamps and a new class and they need to do that at minimum.
    Trends are only trends until they are broken.

Besides, Legion only had a handful of revamps, and they cost us an entire Demon Hunter spec.

I'm talking revamp everything. Every spec, every class.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Taelia finally raised by her father,