Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    The white house announced:

The Bipartisan Justice Award is the highest honor given annually to a public servant who has demonstrated the ability to work across the aisle to achieve meaningful progress in reforming our criminal justice system. The 2019 Bipartisan Justice award winner is President Donald J. Trump for his Bipartisan leadership in the passage of the historic First Step Act. The award is being given by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a non-profit organization founded by 20 Black Republicans and 20 Black Democrats in 2015, to elevate the issue of criminal justice reform above partisan politics.

That means multiple democrat candidates for President will have to get on their private jets to fly down there and speak at an event that is honoring Trump.
    They "have" to?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They "have" to?
    Kinda like that pallbearer at Cummings' funeral "had to" shake McConnell's hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They "have" to?
    Well, how else are they going to get to South Carolina and give their speeches? You think they are taking a bus down there? They all fly, they are all climate hypocrites. All politicians are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Kinda like that pallbearer at Cummings' funeral "had to" shake McConnell's hand...
    Best part is Schumer's face

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Trump sure likes to throw around the word Treason lately.... projection maybe

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...LL5?li=BBnb7Kz
    There is so much projecting, I'm about 95% sure Trump is from Kenya at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    There is so much projecting, I'm about 95% sure Trump is from Kenya at this point.
    That motherfucker...

10+ Year Old Account
    Federal budget deficit now stands at $984 billion.

That's 26% higher than last year.

It can be done. ... It will take place and it will go relatively quickly. ... If you have the right people, like, in the agencies and the various people that do the balancing ... you can cut the numbers by two pennies and three pennies and balance a budget quickly and have a stronger and better country
    -- Trump to Hannity, 2016

"But it's only growing because -- "

Nope. Trump signed the tax cut for the rich, Trump signed the budget (after the Trump Shutdown of course), and this is still happening despite Trump's tariffs taking billions from China from the average American in the largest tax increase in American history. The fact that other people are okay with parts of this is not relevant. Trump continues to prove what an objective failure he is at everything he tries.

Promise broken.

Did they find the microwave that was bugged?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Is there noone left in the White House who takes him aside for a minute and explains what treason actually is? But I guess knowing basic stuff in the constitution isn't required to be president anymore.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

The Bipartisan Justice Award is the highest honor given annually to a public servant who has demonstrated the ability to work across the aisle to achieve meaningful progress in reforming our criminal justice system. The 2019 Bipartisan Justice award winner is President Donald J. Trump for his Bipartisan leadership in the passage of the historic First Step Act. The award is being given by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a non-profit organization founded by 20 Black Republicans and 20 Black Democrats in 2015, to elevate the issue of criminal justice reform above partisan politics.

That means multiple democrat candidates for President will have to get on their private jets to fly down there and speak at an event that is honoring Trump.
    Know what? Fuck it, I'll give the admin credit for something that actually sounds like it'll help people and addresses one of the larger problems in this country. He's still, overall, a colossal fuck up with little respect to the judiciary system 'till it benefits him, but kudos to this I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Did this thread already discuss this mess? https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-new-wall-plan!

Seemingly indicating that he either doesn't know New Mexico isn't part of Mexico or thinks Colorado is part of our southern border.

I was taught this stuff when I was around 10 in grade school. They forced us to get a 100% grade before moving on. The only time that was ever enforced.

Because it was important.
    The thing about that is:

Is anyone really surprised? Like, when you saw the headline "Trump wants to put border wall on Colorado," were you shocked at his stupidity? Because I was not. I was pretty much like... "yeah, that tracks."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/nbcinvestigates/...851301376?s=19

haha hahaha!

The need for cash is the most damning.

These people are so inept.
    o m f g

these
    people
    are the worst criminals
    ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No no no, you don't understand. It was a joke, apparently. You know, even though nobody laughed. Not even Trump. Nor did anyone smile. Nor was it delivered as a joke.

Is there a possibility Trump thinks that New Mexico is actually part of Mexico? Yes. There most definitely is.
    He was kiddingly telling us how the Wall will be a benefit to Colorado!
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    14 tweets in 2 hours and that isn't even a record. Sad!

Trump's last tweet is ending his own thread with "...." which I hope was just an aide's reaction to all his tweets in general lol
    Somehow it's the smartest thing he's ever said/tweeted since becoming president.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Trump called Mattis in summer 2018 and directed him to "screw Amazon" out of $10 billion cloud contract.

"Relaying the story to us during Small Group, Mattis said, 'We're not going to do that. This will be done by the book, both legally and ethically." https://t.co/wAdf7eH3GS
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...632367105?s=19

This is from Mattis' book.

It is also an impeachable offense.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Best part is Schumer's face

I'm going with another hot take. Since Schumer is such a pussy cat and like his Senate job above anything, he gave that look to McConnell as if:

"Can you believe that guy'?

I think Schumer was offended. A 'how dare you not show respect to a Senator or Senate leader'.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account

I'm just gonna point out that all he did was give it his support and sign it then claimed that there would soon be a Second Step Act (which does not exist).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    I'm just gonna point out that all he did was give it his support and sign it then claimed that there would soon be a Second Step Act (which does not exist).
    So Donald receives a participation award?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    Ah, that's what it is then? Well fuck, here I thought the guy actually did something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...632367105?s=19

This is from Mattis' book.

It is also an impeachable offense.
    So why do you think Trump hates Bezos more? Because the Washington Post writes stories about him that Trump doesn't want reported or because Bezos is an actual self-made man who earned his fortune?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers