Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post

Bingo Cards for everyone!
    It's not just any old Bolvar, it's The Bolvar. Unacceptable.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The thing is it's all legitimate logic at the time. "The Broken Isles isn't a continent it's a trio of tiny islands that are sinking because that's what it was in Warcraft 3."

Then Blizzard retconned what the Broken Isles were and now that statement that was true is now false.

"Bolvars eyes are always Orange" for instance, is true until it's retconned to not be true.
    Every one of you people arguing against Bluevar is making that same mistake. It’s all true until it isn’t. You’re also assuming entirely too much context.

It’s “legitimate logic”, but the most logical thing to do is accept that anything could happen.

I feel like plenty of you are arguing just to keep the thread going. Lore matters until it gets changed. That’s the irrefutable bottom line.
    Last edited by Zankai27; 2019-10-27 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah today really was a dam breaking day. The Bolvar thing came first and it touched off an immediate flood of Shadowlands leaks again, then WeakAuras came in with an entirely different Shadowlands to the one that the Bolvar pic seemed to mention.

Then people started merging them together and you get.... *sigh*.... stuff like "New Class Skin: Dragon Knight. Watch the cinematic of Bolvar fighting Sylvanas!"

By the way now that I'm at my keyboard here was the WeakAuras leak.

So that picture just keeps reminding me that it is very possible the shadowlands as we Know it is just like the rift of aln

Wake every time we go to the shadowlands it's kind of an in-between limbo state and maybe bastion is what is on the other side

Maybe we will see King Varian there again because we know that his soul is still there because he interacted with his son and when they had that moment it was pure white around them and he was not taken to the halls of valor so maybe the Elysian Fields is bastion

I don't think the bottom left to top right diagonal on that BINGO is gonna work...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    It's pretty but it's not that detailed. I can see it being real but I'm skeptical.
    That's fine, it just boggles me that I can't find the image on google. So I'm erring on the side of "this might be the real one" myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    That's fine, it just boggles me that I can't find the image on google. So I'm erring on the side of "this might be the real one" myself.
    As someone else pointed out, it looks like the top part of a features page, with the rest being visible if you scroll further.

Legion for instance had DHs further down, same with ARs for BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post

Bingo Cards for everyone!
    you know I'm okay with the idea of prestige classes like a way to further specialized your character and that has been something in other games and it's always cool and great

But and I say this knowing that I might be wrong based on the mission table we currently have I feel like blizzard is phasing it out

Reverse image searches have a hard time with very cropped pictures, and an even harder time if those cropped pictures have any color modification, are flipped, etc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So that picture just keeps reminding me that it is very possible the shadowlands as we Know it is just like the rift of aln

Wake every time we go to the shadowlands it's kind of an in-between limbo state and maybe bastion is what is on the other side

Maybe we will see King Varian there again because we know that his soul is still there because he interacted with his son and when they had that moment it was pure white around them and he was not taken to the halls of valor so maybe the Elysian Fields is bastion
    Honestly I hope we don't see many, if any, dead characters on the other side. They've had their character arcs and I don't want to see us digging them back up and ruining them.

Plus it can only serve to muddy the story.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    See, this is why you don't just open a wiki page you don't understand and then copy paste from a list of things you don't know anything about. Because all you end up doing is embarrassing yourself when it becomes clear you have no idea what you copy pasted.
    No. Thrall actively went to the Shadowlands. what loa did Har'koa get help from? Thoralius actively sends you to the Shadowlands. The 30 second window is likely a result of the magic behind Gara'jal's totems being unnatural and it was also a way to create raid mechanics. Regardless of whether or not arakkoa face mental forment, they still do it by drinking a potion and nothing else. Ner'zhul doesn't pull you over. You follow him after he retreats. There is no world between the material realm and the shadowlands because they literally exist parallel to each and separated by a magical veil. And Vol'jin just says that because that's what he prefers to call it. The Shadowlands wiki entry literally says every example I gave you involves travelling to the Shadowlands. I'm officially done at this point. You're just splitting hairs and constantly moving the goal posts. I know I'm right and know you're wrong so I'll leave it at that. Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I don't think the bottom left to top right diagonal on that BINGO is gonna work...
    No it works because Tinker isn't a new class because Tinkers are just Engineers anyway
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Seriously though...

Has nobody pointed out the fact that "bastion" has a similar color scheme to that of the Sylverian Dreamer and Vulpine Familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Reverse image searches have a hard time with very cropped pictures, and an even harder time if those cropped pictures have any color modification, are flipped, etc.
    Image search tools have gotten fairly complex, but yeah if it's edited heavily it's probably a lot harder to reverse. I'm not patient enough to try and do a more thorough searhc myself though lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

night
    I know it's fake, but I would vote for Dark Ranger over Tinker lol.

Though I'd vote for a Bard like or Dragon-based class even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    No it works because Tinker isn't a new class because Tinkers are just Engineers anyway

if that basion pic is real, wouldnt it mention a new class?
    could mean we dont get a class this time,

Good night everyone. Remember that existing lore is no justification for what can’t happen in another expansion. Stuff changes as needed, every single time, as far back as BC. Continent sizes. Racial statuses. Realm size/purposes. Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    It’s been pointed out it looks like you can scroll further down the page, like it’s a features page. Stuff like DHs and Allied Races weren’t towards the top either, and were after the basic blurb.
    Last edited by Zankai27; 2019-10-27 at 06:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the shadowlands is on plural for a very good reason

its lands, there is not just one place, there is various, different, kind of layers, like the emerald dream, one place is different from the another, like the one we go as spirits and the other the drusts show to us.

Just wanting to point out to anyone who's saying that this blue colour doesn't make sense for the Shadowlands, I mean here is a screengrab of my dead Nightborne in the Shadowlands

how bloody far off is it, and dare I say better looking to have a blue such as THIS?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Image search tools have gotten fairly complex, but yeah if it's edited heavily it's probably a lot harder to reverse. I'm not patient enough to try and do a more thorough searhc myself though lol
    I did a couple of them for Bolvar and the Shadowlands/OW2/D4 trio in the last few hours and couldn't find anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    As someone else pointed out earlier, it's most likely the top part of the insert with the extra info being further down when you scroll down