Can some one link all shadowlands leaks with features?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander View Post
    Do two out free WA leaks confirmed. This is most likely legit now
    https://twitter.com/WeakAuras/status...13574260482048
    You might want to rephrase that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    nice nice @Marlamin
    D4 confirmed, OW2 confirmed, this only leaves Wow.
    It's hardly confirmed given they (a) aren't Blizzard, and (b) don't show us the evidence they apparently have.

seems like a waste of blizzcon time to cover a patch that's already on the ptr, and the bosses being tested.
    Most players don't even know the PTR exists. Blizzard had that YouTube video for the patch, but Blizzcon is a far better way of broadcasting their patch content to the masses.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Oh. Okay. *smacks self.* It's not real. Not real. I want it to be but it's not.

Also that The Bolvar picture. <3 So hunky, masculine and smoldering. Ugh, I think I have a new thing. Sadly, I cannot gaze too long upon the loveliness of The Bolvar without risking my sight and sanity. He is a vision to look up on.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51767246

Don't worry about it. It's some moron reposting stuff from this forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post

from reddit.
    Reddit loves their “let's put Ion’s face on everything” memes

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    Wait. If ESPN has a demo guide, that means they know the WoW expansion, they know everything being announced.
    They might just have a snippet of the document instead of the whole deal.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    we need more HYPE! we need 1k pages till blizzcon!
    2K. We need 2K

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Most of the shadowlands leaks are busted already, so you probably won't have much luck looking for the correct one just based on that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    There are multiples Shadowlands leak and none mention Bastion or Kyrian

10+ Year Old Account
    The Diablo 4 leak seems legit to me so I'm convinced on that. I am wondering what compells us to the Shadowlands. What purpose and such. I mean sure I'm excited for it but...I gotta know the WHY.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Most players don't even know the PTR exists. Blizzard had that YouTube video for the patch, but Blizzcon is a far better way of broadcasting their patch content to the masses.
    i suppose we'll see.

but there's two "coming soon"45min slots on the mythic stage on the second day. that to me indicates this is something new, and very important.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    seems like a waste of blizzcon time to cover a patch that's already on the ptr, and the bosses being tested.

there's four free panels. i assumed the obvious was wow, d4, and overwatch 2. the fourth is mysterious, some think it could be a new IP.
    1: WoW Xpac
    2: Diablo 4
    3: Overwatch 2
    4: New project or: Hearthstone / Starcraft 1 / 2 / whatever / WoW Classic / Warcraft 3 Reforged / Heroes of the Storm (if anyone still plays it) / Diablo Immortal

I mean, aside from the ''obvious panels'' there are still a shitton of games that Blizzard can also feature in any panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Then they would have used Lament of the Banshee Queen. The fact that it's just Lament of the Queen gives it away.
    It certainly sounds dumb, but the title could still work with just Queen. Battle for Azeroth was meh as a name too, but the name payed off in the end, albeit a little different.

As it stands, with Dragon Isles involved in that leak, and Sylvanas on the front cover for B-con (Presumably taking a key role), the Queen lamenting here can be a play on multiple characters that may be involved.

Dragon Isles = Alextrasza would be involved. One 'Queen' that can lament.
    Sylvanas = Obvious
    Azshara = Still around after Ny'alotha and definitely goes off chasing another 'Throne'/'Seat of Power'. Same thing as Alextrasza.

It could just be a shitty title or, like Battle for Azeroth, a shitty title that will hold some story meaning to be brought up and mentioned later. (Like the 'True Battle for Azeroth').

Woke up and turns out the Shadowlands leak is still alive. good

Let's keep the hype train going and hit 1k

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Diablo 4 leak seems legit to me so I'm convinced on that. I am wondering what compells us to the Shadowlands. What purpose and such. I mean sure I'm excited for it but...I gotta know the WHY.
    Just because the expansion is potentially called Shadowlands does not mean that is where the expansion takes place. I have already gone in-depth to why an entire expansion set in just the shadowlands is a bad idea, so i won't delve into it.
    The previous predictions of Dragon isles>World revamp>Northrend revamp stand. If we get shadowlands as a place we can go to it will at most be a single zone or two, which fits perfectly with Dragon isles as a zone similar to Val'sharah, Northrend revamp as new zone/patch island or a world revamp as the same.

Will be interesting to see going forward though. At the very least we are guaranteed more of The Bolvar
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh damn, another one confirmed from yesterday.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Oh damn, another one confirmed from yesterday.
    And nearly at 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    1: WoW Xpac
    2: Diablo 4
    3: Overwatch 2
    4: New project or: Hearthstone / Starcraft 1 / 2 / whatever / WoW Classic / Warcraft 3 Reforged / Heroes of the Storm (if anyone still plays it) / Diablo Immortal

I mean, aside from the ''obvious panels'' there are still a shitton of games that Blizzard can also feature in any panel.
    like i just said though, the fact that there's two "coming soon" panels the second day makes me think it's something new.

every other thing the second day just says hearthstone/overwatch/etc., it's all labled. even wow. this is the only thing that is still labled "coming soon" on the second day, AND it's on the mythic stage with over 2 hours of content.

Dismissing either the D4 leak or OW2 leak is probably unwise at this point, with the evidence that is now backing these up. The guy who wrote the OW2 article for ESPN is Rod Breslau/Slasher who knows his shit and probably has known about it for a while.

With the 3 WeakAuras original leaks likely being from the same source, this definitely has implications for the Shadowlands ad as well, but doesn't exactly confirm it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i suppose we'll see.

but there's two "coming soon"45min slots on the mythic stage on the second day. that to me indicates this is something new, and very important.
    Could just mean that not everything will be out before next Blizzcon, so why bother having a gameplay panel for everything?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton