10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Didn't Velen once say Elune reminds him of the warm and fuzzy feeling the naaru give him?
    I'm not sure, but I'm sure she is in this expansion either way. I personally like the theory that she is 1/2 of a duo keeping the balance between life/death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    How much you wanna bet that what causes the mess in the Shadowlands, whatever it ends up being, is that Sylvanas steps in at the last minute and steals N'Zoth's soul for her master?
    Inb4 extra cinematic for eyeball headband wearers shows N'zoth getting shanked and the dagger stolen away into the shadowlands by Sylvanas, and it's all according to his plans. Or something.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get rid of Sylvanas? She is neither interesting nor entertaining character. Boring and depressing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Can't get enough of Sylvanas
    Yeah, hard pass on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So we lead back to here. If the Earth mother is Azeroth and Elune is her eye, maybe Elune IS a titan keeper. Born with or placed there to watch over Azeroth?
    Elune is Lady of Light..or Lord. She even displays some of her power here and there. In Legion, she creates a constellation of stars in matters of seconds. Safe to say that no power we have seen on screen has such an ability.

She created X'era. Knaifu called her an upstart..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the naaru subject, possibly tangentially related IDK, I wonder if they'll ever follow up on that whole bit where apparently Naaru can return the souls of the dead ot the Light? Or is that one quest from Wrath just non-canonical now?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    More likely they're like

"..."
    "....Get the pen and paper, we need to write this shit down."
    that probably happens more than we think

i know a couple guildies made some ideas up and we got them

This thread's last few pages is exactly why I cannot agree with most of the forum ppl being so negative about BfA. It has its flaws, but you guys conjure up some grade S+ shit with your horrible ideas. I am just glad none of you if hired by blizzard. Maybe create another faction in your fantasy xpansion, called 'The Haters'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    How much you wanna bet that what causes the mess in the Shadowlands, whatever it ends up being, is that Sylvanas steps in at the last minute and steals N'Zoth's soul for her master?
    she pob have something to do with, but not like that

they will milk sylvanus until they ultimate kerrigan her in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Can we get rid of Sylvanas? She is neither interesting nor entertaining character. Boring and depressing actually.
    are you telling me that you dont like the illidan with boobs and a temper??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    This thread's last few pages is exactly why I cannot agree with most of the forum ppl being so negative about BfA. It has its flaws, but you guys conjure up some grade S+ shit with your horrible ideas. I am just glad none of you if hired by blizzard. Maybe create another faction in your fantasy xpansion, called 'The Haters'.
    Love you too.

All theories about Elune are interesting, but I'd rather they keep not explaining anything about her. Not everything has to be deeply explained. That's good to have some things beyond our perception and understanding.

7+ Year Old Account
    at lest people here, and assume so since i don't know then, are not writers neither employed of a game company, they don't get money to write their things

but oh boy even some of those guys can come up with better stuff than this shit expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    All theories about Elune are interesting, but I'd rather they keep not explaining anything about her. Not everything has to be deeply explained. That's good to have some things beyond our perception and understanding.
    Ignoring Elune for a moment, we still think The Shadowlands and Dragon Isles are connected right?

Why angry? People are jut having fun dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ignoring Elune for a moment, we still think The Shadowlands and Dragon Isles are connected right?
    I never thought that

I mean, I am a writer, but I don't do fiction. I'm sure I could do better than some of the plots though. That's not so much a knock on Blizzard's writers alone, video game writing (especially for MMOs) tends to be on the weaker side, due to game constraints (and increasingly financial constraints imposed by empty suits).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I never thought that
    Then you disagree with all of our discussion the last few hours?

7+ Year Old Account
    if dragon isles are not flying isles with giant waterfalls to the sea i will riot

10+ Year Old Account
    You morning people are really killing my vibes before I go to bed.