Actual countdown if anyone wants it.

Could be out by a few hours; I didn't make it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think even they regretted the way they handled the artifact weapon. Again I would love to know what % of players use an Artifact weapon mog.
    If I could mog my flails with a different shield, it's the only weapon I would ever use. But no.

All the time put into grinding Mage Towers feels wasted when I can't even show off any of the weapons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    You know, in this thread I feel like I have to ask...are we talking about Sub rogues or...?
    Asking the real question...
    *The Bolvar enters the thread wearing his Helm of Domination*
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    You know, in this thread I feel like I have to ask...are we talking about Sub rogues or...?
    Let your imagination decide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That seems off... is it until friday in your timezone or until the ceremony?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think the written Shadowlands leaks that we've seen so far have all been fake.
    Just because the story beats have been wrong doesn't mean that the expansion features were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That seems off... is it until friday in your timezone or until the ceremony?
    Not mine. It's out by a few; just think of it as the countdown until Boub puts up a countdown.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Just because the story beats have been wrong doesn't mean that the expansion features were wrong.
    Well, either way, I don't mind what class we get as long as the expansion itself is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you should have know the url by now, its always the same, sometimes people upload again, but always go expecting it.
    I’m posting from my phone, I’m at work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    I really hope it will. I'm going in cautious, especially after last year, but I'd love if they pulled a lot of great things out of their bag.
    Well even if we only talk about the stuff we already know about (Shadowlands, Overwatch 2, Diablo IV, Warcraft 3 Reforged) it will be way better than last year.

Uh yes, it absolutely means that.

Most Shadowlands leaks have a VASTLY different story progression than what we got, and there is no way that the story wasnt planned way way in advance this time, considering we got actual CGI cinematics.

You cant just pick and choose in a leak. If even just a small part is wrong, its entirely wrong.

If they got the expansion features right, its not because its a real leak but because they guessed something correctly

All this Dark Ranger talk, people seem all but convinced they are the new class all of a sudden, not unlike Tinkers a few months ago. Except without all the BFA "evidence" to support it. Kinda weird but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We have found his weakness!

4 shadowlands leaks so far so not i trust any of them yet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1758213767

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    All this Dark Ranger talk, people seem all but convinced they are the new class all of a sudden, not unlike Tinkers a few months ago. Except without all the BFA "evidence" to support it. Kinda weird but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess.
    Seeing the people who defend tinkers, I'm okay with dark rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    This gives me the sense that Elune is a mother or wife to Death, keeping Death and Life balanced. Do we know if An'she is an entity like Elune?
    I do think An'she is an entity too, but we have no info on it, as far as I know. I think somewhere there was a reference to the Sun God and also the Sun itself as a being of life, bright and in some cases searing as opposed to Elune's soothing and gentler silver light, but I can't actually find the source atm.

Sorry, been away for a while and now it's lots of pages later.

We're at 69 leaks ladies and gents.

Nice.

5+ Year Old Account
    You mean even though they got everything wrong about the story, it could still be a legit leak? Aren't you a bit naive?

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    I mean, there are two big factors that support Dark Rangers.

1.) This quest is still unaccounted for.

2.) Night Elf Dark Rangers were introduced in this expansioon.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You have a phone?!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!