Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Nobody noticed the SSL Certs are totally different on that link and the real Bllizzard site?
    Because it's a different domain? At least for me gear.blizzard.com redirects to blizzardgearstore.com
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    wait a minute guys, is the bolvar pick cinematic or just artwork cuz if its a cinematic, that means were getting the announcement of 9.0 AND a cinematic, that never happened before right?
    We have always gotten a cinematic with an exoansion announcement. We even got one that time the expansion was announced at Gamescom.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Blizzard gear store isnt run by Blizzard itself.

It is outsourced to Fanatics (a company working with major companies like NHL etc.)

Speculation:
    *they might just upload the picture to drive traffic to their site*

*someone working for the Fanatics company is using his job to upload said picture to a directory on the website*

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Why would necros be less likely in a death themed expac?
    Man, he is pro-tinker and friend of The Teriz , anything that not a tinker is Less Likely for him by default.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

5+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Blizzard is intentionally misdirecting us with this shit.

That Bolvar cinematic could very well just be an 8.3.5 one to usher in the revamp DK starting zone maybe? Keep in mind that we've been getting CGI cinematics often during BFA. They are no longer once an expansion which opens up a lot of different paths.

Obviously it would still be a precursor to the next expansion, but I think there's still a strong possibility that we might get something else as the 9.0 cinematic.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    He raises 5000 new DKs from fallen allied races and pandas and the necromantic powers take over and the magic manifests in the glow of his eyes. There you go.
    Yea, no, fake leak because blue eyes make no sense. Next thing you're telling me they're bringing Illidan back - just so obviously fake.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    We are sailing to other side of Azeroth from Northrend! Explains a partial Northrend revamp
    tbh, I would be down with that.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    wait a minute guys, is the bolvar pick cinematic or just artwork cuz if its a cinematic, that means were getting the announcement of 9.0 AND a cinematic, that never happened before right?
    Happened with BfA

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Place your bets on new classes now.

1 for dark rangers

2 for necromancers

3 for something death related

4. Tinkers?

I'll take Dark Ranger as 4th spec for hunter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by literallysame View Post
    10.0 for sure but also I don't think they would do a level squish until 10.0 as well.
    That's my guess as well. whole world revamp + level squish in 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Happened with BfA
    And Warlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    They would never make an image/cinematic of that quality for HoTS lmao.
    eh, you never know, HoTS had rough times, maybe they trying to put more money to it hoping it will bloom

The only reason why I've ever thought the Bolvar leak was fake was due to the blue eyes. His eyes should be orange/yellow, so it just doesn't look right. So I do wonder why his eyes are blue? Maybe the true Lich King have awakened?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but edgy hunters will? come on now
    Edgy hunters will solely because of Sylvanas, yes. Necromancers have no point in WoW. Yes, Monks were out of the blue as well but with Sylvanas being so prominent it will be either her class or none. The same they did with Illidan in Legion. Prominent character, unlock his class. If we get a new class it’ll be always Dark Ranger over Necromancer when Sylvanas is featured so prominently.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Happened with BfA
    And Legion, I'm pretty sure. They showed the Gul'dan one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    This looks awful. Like a pink socks to a green shoes. Why aren't his eyes reddish? It's all over the place.
    It's not all over the place at all. Blue-orange compliment is pretty basic color theory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We have always gotten a cinematic with an exoansion announcement. We even got one that time the expansion was announced at Gamescom.
    BfA is the first time it happened... the Legion one happened on the following blizzcon
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

It’s obviously for the expansion you guys. Just give it up. It doesn’t mean it’s 100% Northrend 2; Icecrown is a gateway to the Shadowlands, remember?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    I feel like every time there's a leak and a bunch of "experts" come in to closely examine the image and find flaws, it turns out they don't know shit and the leaks are real.
    Honestly to me it's because it seems like A SHIT TON of people VASTLY underestimate the skill/time/effort that high quality pieces of art take to make. It happens way too often.

All the detectives that thought it's fake must feel pretty stupid right now.