1500 pages by tomorrow looks very possible, let's go

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    And Draenei DKs are still an abomination that should not be.
    So you think Draenei can't die? Or can't be raised?

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    The great threeway war of the distant land, known as the MMOchampion forums.

The Sylvanas fans gather in their basement performing dark rituals to call forth the Dark Ranger.

The five people who actually like Gnomes and Goblins scavenge every detail they can, be it leak or something irrelevant to bring birth to their Tinker.

And the last, most depressed army of this war, the no class realist, blessed with insight from so many disappointments of the past, they know the truth.
    And the overly optimistic 4th spec fanatic cackles as he rocks back and forth. I believeeeeeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    1500 pages by tomorrow looks very possible, let's go
    I think that maybe we can reach 1500 pages today depending on the amount of leaks already to appear

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I get Wodka. That’ll be sufficient I guess. And maybe Popcorn. Haven’t planned more lol.
    Going to be having this later tonight while pumpkin carving

so tonight's already gonna be "bad food night" so I'm unsure if I should do it two days in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Pretty sure you can post it just make sure to post things beside just a gif.
    It's a bit more complicated than just that unfortunately.

Would tinker make people angrier than no new class? Survey says...

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    I think that maybe we can reach 1500 pages today depending on the amount of leaks already to appear
    A good leak would give some fuel to that train!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    A good leak would give some fuel to that train!
    "More fuel to the hype-train!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If you want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't lie. It wasn't a dirty move, she clearly knows it's shalamayne and what Shalamayne can do, furthermore it's clearly more than a tickle - that wound combined with his defiance is what caused her to lose her composure and by extent the Horde.

Oh and you still failed to respond to my other post, just a reminder to get some integrity, if you want me to actually take you seriously
    Going to agree with Bennett here. You don't just lose composure and go bitch-mode if it simply "tickled her at best".

5+ Year Old Account
    I get Wodka. That’ll be sufficient I guess. And maybe Popcorn. Haven’t planned more lol.
    Oooh. Drinking game time.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Anything new? I was reading Wowhead's article on Tyrande and Elune. Quite the scoop if you ask me.

Also, just 24 hours to go!
    yea, good article, but I think they forgot the most important part. The one even Tyrande doesn't seem to now about (which really makes me wonder^^):

"....
    The priestesses knew what to do. Astarii extended her arms to a mother and her young son, who were among the last to enter the temple. “Do not be afraid,” she said to the boy, who was mute and trembling. “Come here.” With one arm around the mother and the other around her boy, Astarii sank to the soaked earth.
    The last three priestesses of Elune in Teldrassil prayed. They did not ask for healing or for rescue.
    They asked for mercy.

And their goddess heard them as Astarii began to sing.

By the moons’ glow, listen.
    Beside the river, listen.
    Holding those you love, listen
    To the cries of the dying,
    To the whisper of the wind over the silent dead . . .

Sleep brushed Astarii’s mind, feather soft, honey sweet.

The pain disappeared. She let out a sigh. All around her, she heard similar sounds.

The fire was relentless. The smoke would kill them, and the flames would devour their flesh and even their bones. Only ash would remain. But they would feel nothing.

No pain in the Lady’s light, in the Lady’s love. Mother and child both slept, breathing gently despite the smoke. Her duty faithfully discharged, Astarii allowed her own eyelids to flutter closed.

There will be justice, one day, but eyes other than ours will behold it.

The last thing she heard was a cracking sound as she slipped into slumber.

...."

Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    So you think Draenei can't die? Or can't be raised?
    I think it is very unlikely that there would be enough dead Draenei on Azeroth for the Lich King to raise in Acherus, yes. What with them being introduced only one expansion prior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Going to agree with Bennett here. You don't just lose composure and go bitch-mode if it simply "tickled her at best".
    I mean I'd be pissed too if someone fucked up my mascara.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Well given that either option is coming with existing class reworks, Tinkers is better than no new class at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking of procuring some popcorn as well. It's been a while.

I really don't like the idea of Tinkers, but no class at all would not only be disapointing, it'd be depressing to realize the devs don't even try to throw smoke at the players to content them for at least a couple of months.

I mean i'd take class skins overs Tinkers. Not that i don't want tinkers, but they really dont fit a Death themed expac. Now, give me a Mad Scientist class, where Alchemy is needed to go in the shadowland, and i'd buy on the tinker/mecha spec. I'd buy a Mad Scientist with Alchemy heal / Necro range / Mecha Tank specs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Oooh. Drinking game time.
    Usually a bourbon (or any whiskey) type guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    thats the one that really boggles me. And hey, feel free to say "would dark ranger make people angrier than no class" also, same shit. People prefering NOTHING over something they might not like (who knows, they havent even tried it), its just the pinacle of selfishness.