Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I'd like to see them bring back the Hunter Quiver, Paladin Libram, what the DK thing was called and other new items like a mage spellbook etc. as a cosmetic item that appears on your character. In a "3rd" weapon slot on the UI.

This could be the new progression based item slot, but doesn't go away each expansion. Instead you level it up, it gains perks/bonuses over the course of the expansion and then resets each expansion with new perks/bonuses.

Destiny2 recently brought in something like this as a seasonal progression item and it works pretty well.
    Yep, I pretty much only use legendary transmog as MM hunter because of this
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tzeeth View Post
    Now is that the same service blizz uses to hide their other domain info? I know what whois is, but do they usually use godaddy or something else
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This is 100% Muffinus' doing.
    He at least knows we were looking at it earlier lol. Wouldn't be surprised if they owned both domains.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    It could be in the first Coming Soon Panel, or maybe in the second for today (we have 4 today and 2 tomorrow)
    I expect it to be first or second, yeah. Third and fourth will be D4 and OW2.

I expect WoW>D2:R>D4>OW2

Edit: Misread, I am tired. I was talking about announcements, not coming soon panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    It is like 99.9999999999% chance that all Blizzcon demos will be available for the ticketholders, since this year the meaty part of the con is watchable for free, and there isnt even a mount to get from it, they need something to get people to buy it.
    We did get those mounts uploaded to the server...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Godaddy I think they used at least once before.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Could be, that would be pretty hilarious honestly. The Contact Privacy, Inc. thing with the nonsense email address looks super suspicious though, especially since the registration is listed as of today. It was held by someone else yesterday.
    Well, just something companies might use to protect private info when registering domains
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tzeeth View Post
    (Trademark information picture )
    Do Blizzard use Google server for their websites?

Blizzcon

Will people be allowed to ask a question with microphones?
    Will the teams participating in MDI and AWC be interviewed?
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-11-01 at 02:28 PM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    We did get those mounts uploaded to the server...
    There were no mounts uploaded, if you mean this https://www.wowhead.com/news=295918/...tional-reveals

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    (Trademark information picture )
    It's not trademark registration, just domain registration.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    There were no mounts uploaded, if you mean this https://www.wowhead.com/news=295918/...tional-reveals

It's not trademark registration, just domain registration.
    I see. That is interesting.

atleast i hope they dont to artifact weapon again dont like the idea that class have to be design around that artifact weapon etc
    class should have its own identity and not let the weapon decide it
    its not fun to use the same weapon with the same passive effect etc

i most likly hope that they add in a passive talant tree that is not related to equipment while they keep the ability thing but avoid having pvp locked abilitys...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    shadowlands.com is now registered by "Contact Privacy, Inc." and wowshadowlands.com is memes. Looks like we have a website registration.
    I don't fully understand these stuff, but it writes that "Created: 1996-01-02 05:00:00 UTC" and if u look up trademarks of Shadowlands, there were a trademark created for it in 1996 so its maybe something else which had both tm and domain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    I expect it to be first or second, yeah. Third and fourth will be D4 and OW2.

I expect WoW>D2:R>D4>OW2

Edit: Misread, I am tired. I was talking about announcements, not coming soon panels.
    Yes, there will be at least 6 big announcements, and maybe even more little announcements with the bigger ones.
    I still think that they are going to use some of the space to present the incubator thing that Blizzard now has for mobile projects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    I don't fully understand these stuff, but it writes that "Created: 1996-01-02 05:00:00 UTC" and if u look up trademarks of Shadowlands, there were a trademark created for it in 1996 so its maybe something else which had both tm and domain
    There is an old game called Shadowlands, i'm still inclined to maybe think that Blizzard could have used it and bought it.

I am going to do some groceries and get my blizzcon snacks soon.. if my girlfriend ever wakes up before blizzcon .-.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    That's when it was first registered, but you'll notice that the registration ends exactly 1 year from 12AM eastern time this morning. We also checked that address a couple of days ago and it was held by someone else. They officially started the new registration today.

yes
    yes
    yes
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Time to watch AHS, it will pass time...
    Ughh, this season is the worst.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I am going to do some groceries and get my blizzcon snacks soon.. if my girlfriend ever wakes up before blizzcon .-.
    i already got my snacks and candy

God fckn damnit. I actually got sick, will now have to watch Blizzcon with a headache, completely blocked nostrils and a fever in bed.
    Fck this im actually mad as hell rn.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.