Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Considering we have no idea what any of the features actually are from a game play standpoint yet until they do their panel.

Seeing a list of features is not the same as actually seeing how they work in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for the ''World of Warcraft: What’s Next'' panel before I start whining... Hopefully they'll reveal; more there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemacide View Post
    Normally during the reveal trailer they show all the features up front are withholding features?
    Would be a perfect time to release the one of the most wanted class the Necromancer i guess we will see
    There's not going to be a Necromancer, no new class this time. They're just gonna go with reskinned races now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    considering we have no idea what any of the features actually are from a game play standpoint yet until they do their panel.

Seeing a list of features is not the same as actually seeing how they work in game.
    Look at the frontpage, there's a summary.

seems we'll be getting another expac of allied races. cmon those are so much easier than brand new rigged race like panda or a new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    In order to get the classes right, theyre probably focusing on them rather than making a new one altogether.
    That is a lame excuse.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Guess we have to wait for the panel that comes later this day. So far, it looks pretty bad. I think we're at "Bargaining" right now.

Edit: also release december 31 2020 or earlier. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    When I woke up today excited for Blizzcon I never even imagined that Blizzard is going to rape me in my anus so hard. I hope they will at least send me some flowers now
    I could not agree more. Even WoD reveal was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I'm super disappointed too

But to be fair, we are all entitled, spoiled, demanding fans who will never be satisfied with what we have or get. The goalposts are forever shifting and a new class would only bring in the 'I can't believe they chose X over Y' endless debates.

Looking at the polls, every class is split fairly even. Theres no winning the crowd with any one class announce, and I get that

But man if I'm not disappointed still.
    Even if it wasn’t Tinker or Necromancer or anything. Even if it ended up being something nobody has ever heard of because it was tied to the lore of a place we’ve never heard of. I still would have taken that and have been excited for it.

The pun you made is almost as bad as your opinion.

We have no idea what the game has coming yet, it's too early to decide if it will be good or bad. Thematically it can work, and work well. New, fresh ideas are great. Will it, is the question. Mechanically? Hard to say. we'll see. I can definitely say that I'm disappointed that there isn't a new class, but that doesn't dictate whether the expansion will be good or bad in and of itself.

we already know about:
    fire DKs (4 weapons with a fire one)
    covenant grind => "unlock talent-trees"

i still believe in diablo necromancer reuse disguised as Dark Ranger
    2 cinematics in a row they sell us Dark Ranger fantasy

Looks like the new cycle is 2 bad expac followed by 1 solid one and so on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    New zones are complete ass-pulls with no previous explanation in Warcraft history or mention of their existence (which even WoD has going for it).
    Because Elune forbid that the entire Warcraft universe has nothing left to explore or discover at all, and to even think that the game could be creative is an affront to the players who hyped themselves up over fake leaks for the past six months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    There's not going to be a Necromancer, no new class this time. They're just gonna go with reskinned races now.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the frontpage, there's a summary.
    Summary still isn't in game, don't be daft.

That still does not say or show how those systems work, we still know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'm waiting for the ''World of Warcraft: What’s Next'' panel before I start whining... Hopefully they'll reveal; more there.
    Kudos for someone with patience. That's a rarity.

Remember when people (myself included) were convinced of the tick-tock regarding the quality of WoW xpacs?

Looks like Blizz broke the cycle

Honestly I'd be perfectly fine if that's it IF they absolutely nail what we have/what we're getting. If the content improves massively, if the classes improve massively and there's alot of other nice to have things I'm fine without getting a "new shiny" class/race, etc. But we'll see, I'm gonna be subbed anyway since I'm playing classic sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    we already know about:
    fire DKs (4 weapons with a fire one)
    covenant grind => "unlock talent-trees"

i still believe in diablo necromancer reuse disguised as Dark Ranger
    2 cinematics in a row they sell us Dark Ranger fantasy
    If you still think there is a chance for a new class and they couldn't be bothered to sell it on the opening features, then you are deluding yourself friend.

Probably so big changes coming so they want to adress them in panels where they can explain them, instead of them just flash by in a short cinamatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    On the same note, but the lack of a new class ... well it is definitely a bummer.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemacide View Post
    Normally during the reveal trailer they show all the features up front are withholding features?
    Would be a perfect time to release the one of the most wanted class the Necromancer i guess we will see
    Necromancer is the class that makes the least amount of sense, why would we run into necromancers in a place FILLED WITH DEAD PEOPLE LOL. The whole point of necromancers is bringing the dead to the living world. Maybe next Xpack, but necros are literally the LAST thing that would work or make logical sense in the Shadowlands.