Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Is Classic dead already?

I keep reading that everywhere.

Can classic players confirm or deny?
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Guess you're either blind or dreaming that shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

No its not. Millions are still playing.

Unlike this thread, classic will remain, and do fine.

Th forum is absolutely dead, the game is going fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    No its not. Millions are still playing.
    What a silly thing to say with absolutely NOTHING to support it from a numbers perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Guess you're either blind or dreaming that shit up.
    Well, going by this forum, its definitely not as popular as many would lead you to believe, and many, MANY people are leaving. This isnt an issue, but its certainly a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What a silly thing to say with absolutely NOTHING to support it from a numbers perspective.
    Activision Blizzard Earnings Call's quarterly report says it drove the largest sub increase in franchise history and remains well above pre-classic levels of subscribers, and Ion at Blizzcon said it has millions of players, that was a few days ago.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-11-10 at 05:03 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Activision Blizzard Earnings Call's quarterly report says it drove the largest sub increase in franchise history and remains well above pre-classic levels of subscribers, and Ion at Blizzcon said it has millions of players, that was a few days ago.
    This is a pretty generous interpretation of the information given.
    Last edited by perkocet; 2019-11-10 at 05:08 AM.

Not silly when Ion said so himself and the Q3 report said so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by perkocet View Post
    This is a pretty generous interpretation of that information.
    You're right. Saying it's popular after driving the largest sub increase in franchise history and Ion stating that millions are playing is a huge fucking leap.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    You're right. Saying it's popular after driving the largest sub increase in franchise history and Ion stating that millions are playing is a huge fucking leap.
    Saying it's popular =/= asserting that there's definitely for sure absolutely 100% millions of players still playing. Calm down. Driving the largest sub increase in history doesn't say anything, literally at all about the CURRENT population.

Saying it's popular =/= asserting that there's definitely for sure absolutely 100% millions of players still playing. Calm down. Driving the largest sub increase in history doesn't say anything, literally at all about the CURRENT population.
    This guy is right, They made too many servers, ppl were hogging gear right and left, and MC is laughable content. Honestly classic has 1/4 of the staying power of retail sadly.

I'm dead already...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I'm dead already...
    undead walking huh...

If you honestly think what they said during the call, or anything since, represents "classic wow currently has millions of players", there is absolutely nothing worth discussing with you, you are blinded by your fanatic fanboism, and you must be a marketing departments wet dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of those said there is currently millions of classic players, or even 1m classic players. Honestly you guys must be a salesmans dream.

Look at what you're discussing, m8.

"the largest sub increase in franchise history"

And how do we know this is millions of players? Because the PREVIOUS largest sub increase was 2.5 million, back during WoD's launch.

So, if this is "the largest sub increase in franchise history" as Ion said, then it must be larger than 2.5 million, which was the previous record.

Try using your brain before you go off insulting people and spamming emojis

If you honestly think what they said during the call, or anything since, represents "classic wow currently has millions of players", there is absolutely nothing worth discussing with you, you are blinded by your fanatic fanboism, and you must be a marketing departments wet dream.
    "YOU ARE A BLIND FANBOY!!!"

.....says the person who is screeching insults at anyone who holds an opinion he disagrees with.

Last edited by anon5123; 2019-11-10 at 05:33 AM.

Man, it's sad to see how desperate some people are for a game they don't even play to fail, not realizing how much it would hurt their game in management and shareholder eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Welp at least it’s more popular than retail.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    undead walking huh...
    I give you MERCY!! WHACK!!

I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

"YOU ARE A BLIND FANBOY!!!"

.....says the person who is screeching insults at anyone who holds an opinion he disagrees with.
    Opinions are fine, you need to slow down and just relax. If you rad my post, you will find i am happy that classic is doing well, and im enjoying it myself.

All i take exception to are the people making ridiculous, baseless claims and intentionally misinterpreting quotes to fit their agenda, and then presenting that opinion as a fact supported by blizzard. As someone who is enjoying classic, i find people like you to be the absolute worst part of the classic community, and you do nothing but harm to the reputation of the game.