Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    The problem with your argument is you use things that are minor as an example, while ignoring that we have people asking for transmog, LFD, and other such garbage. Every single classic+ fan has their own ideas of acceptable and almost none of them agree 100% with anyone else.
    That's somewhat true, but no same person could be against free respects for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    That's somewhat true, but no same person could be against free respects for example.
    free respecs? yeah. we can. respeccing is one of the few gold sinks classic has after people have their mounts. so yeah, removing it removes a continual gold sink that limits inflation.

While I understand the intent behind these changes, it simply isn’t how Classic works. The raid ID thing is actually part of the community of classic. They can’t change that. I understand the frustration, but it promotes running with the same group throughout the lockout.

Respec costs would be nice especially since I’m a warrior with a full set of tank gear but am MS DPS. It hurts knowing I’m sub par as a spec but habe the gear to tank. Part of classic though.

- - - Updated - - -

free respecs? yeah. we can. respeccing is one of the few gold sinks classic has after people have their mounts. so yeah, removing it removes a continual gold sink that limits inflation.
    Not even necessarily a “gold sink” but more of a way to promote player identity. The cost is low enough to where making a mistake isn’t punishing, but it ramps up fast and hard for those players who would want to change specs constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with your argument is you use things that are minor as an example, while ignoring that we have people asking for transmog, LFD, and other such garbage. Every single classic+ fan has their own ideas of acceptable and almost none of them agree 100% with anyone else.
    This is actually very interesting that you mention this. I’ve been hand writing ideas for Classic+ for a while and was probably going to type it up soon and present it.
    One of the biggest reasons for doing so was actually to promote a more unified idea of what Classic+ is, and it isn’t changes like LFD, transmog, flying, etc

i liked grinding for 50g each time these guys on elitistjerks came up with the latest cookie cutter talent build
    felt good, don't know why
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Are you new here? People want Classic, not a bastardized version with your specific changes.
    Yes. I want the annoying channel invites just like in vanilla...

15+ Year Old Account
    Tweaking to combat the lag. I'm not in the position to ask for layering back I want to avoid that as the plague.
    But I'm sure there are tweaking options to be made and implemented.

At the moment (18:00/6pm) nothing out of the ordinary is going on in OG.
    Its 2h left for raids to kick off and about 1h untill guilds usually pop Onyxia, many are also fixing world buffs etc and yet.... I press Log Out and have to wait 16 seconds before I get to the character pick screen.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    1. It's not a big deal, get over it
    2. It is more of a big deal, but find a compromise it's fine.
    3. True but you can block them in interface, seems fine.
    4. True but it's not the end of the world.
    5. I haven't had a single epic, anecdotal is anecdotal the servers have multiple times more population than in Vanilla.

You make it sound like the OP personally asked for it. People were asking for Vanilla with QOL changes for long before it released, maybe the OP didn't even ask for Vanilla but is playing Classic anyway? I disagree with his points but you're trying to defeat his opinion based on views expressed by other people.

Farmer : I wish it would rain

Rains

Barbie : I wish it would stop raining so I could sunbathe.

You, to Barbie : You wanted rain, you got what you asked for.

Me, to Barbie, I know you didn't ask for rain but we need it to grow food and you are trying to sunbathe on a farm, you have the sun at the beach just go there.

Me: to OP, I know you didn't specifically state you wanted "No Changes" but the vocal minority did and that is the game. We have all of these QoL improvements they are in retail WoW just go there.

=V=

#NoChanges
    Last edited by Vollus; 2019-11-13 at 05:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    Hmmm you’re right. 8/10 - Successful Troll was Successful.
    Trolling/flamebait is fully allowed if its thinly veiled, but pointing it out will give u a short vacation for flaming.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    No to all of it. If anything make dungeons harder. Raid bosses should drop gold too except that in my guild they used to ninja all of it.

there is only one change worth making, and it was nothing OP listed. that one thing, is a guild bank. nothing else. and im ok with not having it, but i know other guilds now, and even back then wanted guild banking. it just was not implemented in time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    As the topic states, there are a number of things that need to change.

There are more but these are what I think should be some changes for the good.
    Do you even know the purpose of Classic?

Let me guess, you also want Paladins to have Taunt...

*Puts on Classic is classic hat* /s

They should also look into balancing the specs some in order to make sure we can all play what we want, instead of being forced to tank as warrior, buff as pali/shaman, or heal as druid. Also, Why doesn't horde have elves? We should give them elves. Something cool, with an edgy backstory to differentiate them from Alliance purple elves.

And what's with those mobs in the swamp zone. Draenei? They're kinda cool. Be nice to see them at some point in the future...

And let's not even start with professions! They have nothing that adds to armor, and you just gear out of it as soon as you're running Maul/BRD, unless you get patterns from raiding. Even then, the actual raid gear is usually better. We want something that ADDS to equipment. Like jewelry or something like that.

Moonkins should be able to fly and starfire shld be 1/10th their current mana cost and wrath should be castable on the move. My request for a change is just as valid as any requests for changes you have including guildbanks, transmog, or "balance".

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Yes. I want the annoying channel invites just like in vanilla...
    Good job ignoring 80% of the list that are completely arbitrary changes. Bravo. That takes talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fine with the raid ID thing honestly. Any change that can reduce griefing and trolling is okay in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Good job ignoring 80% of the list that are completely arbitrary changes. Bravo. That takes talent.
    Thank you. Few people can acknowledge my talents. You're a real brother.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    The *only* thing, and I do mean this, that needs to be implemented into Classic if *anything*, is Guild Banks.
    Running 5 bank alts suck. I will vote for you as president!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

If they were to do anything at all, a faction specific queue system would be it.

Try to ensure that no faction outnumbers the other by too much.

100% wrong. Potions, elemental sharpening stones, flasks, mats for engineering (dense stone etc) arcane crystals (after lionheart helmets you have crafted pants etc) constant need if enchanting mats. I'll never stop spending. Sadly. Sounds more like "I dont have to respec but I want classes that do to be poor"

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    100% wrong. Potions, elemental sharpening stones, flasks, mats for engineering (dense stone etc) arcane crystals (after lionheart helmets you have crafted pants etc) constant need if enchanting mats. I'll never stop spending. Sadly. Sounds more like "I dont have to respec but I want classes that do to be poor"
    spending gold on consumables isn't a gold sink unless it's purchased from a vendor. the idea of gold sinks is to get rid of some money completely, thus removing it from market.
    buying items from players only results in the same amount of gold being available in the market, just in different hands.