Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    It's kind of fun watching Trump meltdown on twitter. I can only imagine what his feed will look like later during public testimony.
    I read that anticipation of the hearings, his political team has him "busy" with different activities to keep him off twitter. Just think about that; we actually have babysitters in the White House to keep the resident from going boom boom on the floor.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide quoting Trump View Post
    "Sean the amazing warrior!"
    Oh, you're messing with my class? It's fucking on, son!

It's clear Trump is terrified. Even the "mini" China deal is falling apart. He's forced to bragging about 1.6% growth in exports which is abysmal as his GDP rating. Even his "record breaking" stock market is underperforming. Iran? Afghanistan? Israel? Hell, even Turkey is buying Russian jets in public. Everything Trump touches dies. He has no good news to deflect with. His warrior has no shield.

But that's not the worst part.

As cited elsewhere, Trump is looking to fire Mulvaney, a move as stupid as it is Trumpian. But Giuliani is next.

Top House Republican sources tell Axios that one impeachment survival strategy will be to try to distance President Trump from any Ukraine quid pro quo, with Rudy Giuliani potentially going under the bus.

A Republican member of one of the impeachment committees told Axios: "[T]his is not an impeachment of Rudy Giuliani, it's not an impeachment of Ambassador Sondland. It's an impeachment of the president of the United States."

"So the point is as long as this is a step removed, he's in good shape. ... If it's a step removed from the president, he doesn't lose any Republicans in the House."

A top House GOP leadership aide said "Substance is focus. [The co-leadoff witness, Bill] Taylor says [he had a] 'full understanding.' But from who? Not POTUS. That’s big."

An uber-connected Republican added: "Rudy will be cut loose because he was rogue."

"Trump is frustrated with the slippery slope it creates [by] saying it's bad but not impeachable," the GOP member added.

"Then it gets to bad but impeachable. I think the real problem becomes the slippery slope. ... It's more just a function that he believes there ought to be a strong defense based on the merits of what happened, not on the process."
    Cutting Mulvaney loose is idiotic. Disavowing Giuliani is far worse. These are loyal defenders, sacrificing everything to keep him afloat, and he's willing to discard them to keep his numbers up. Trump's healers have pulled aggro and are dying.

Trump should be scared. He's running out of allies and he's surrounded. Multiple officials are being called back to clarify. His allies know that staying means prison time. Schiff is now adding bribery to the list of actions that Trump will be held accountable for. Meanwhile, Reality Show TV President finds his numbers dropping as we hit sweeps month, and his failure goes live coast to coast. The enemy is hitting the enrage timer, and Trump's out of cooldowns.

A real warrior is immune to fear. Trump and his bone spurs are cowering like a little bitch in Executive Time. Don't you fuck with my class, John, the only thing you and a real warrior have in common is the Well-Fed bonus and neither of you stacks Int. Get the fuck out of my spec, the big kids are talking.

P.S. His gear's all red.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    There is no further context. That is the whole Tweet.
    I think the "DO SOMETHING!" tweet is the best thing he's done as president.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I think the "DO SOMETHING!" tweet is the best thing he's done as president.
    "Despite the negative press covfefe,"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Lol, I love the WoW references.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Almost time to get going. I had a tooth extracted the other day so I’ll be high as hell on painkillers. Please excuse any ridiculousness from me, while still feeling free to set the record straight if I get something confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Nunes is such a tool, trying to make this about Mueller.
    I pretty much muted it as soon as nunes came on he is such a tool that nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Im so glad the republicans in the house are in the minority this term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Schiff shutting the down the peanut gallery early.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, you're messing with my class? It's fucking on, son!

It's clear Trump is terrified. Even the "mini" China deal is falling apart. He's forced to bragging about 1.6% growth in exports which is abysmal as his GDP rating. Even his "record breaking" stock market is underperforming. Iran? Afghanistan? Israel? Hell, even Turkey is buying Russian jets in public. Everything Trump touches dies. He has no good news to deflect with. His warrior has no shield.

But that's not the worst part.

As cited elsewhere, Trump is looking to fire Mulvaney, a move as stupid as it is Trumpian. But Giuliani is next.

Cutting Mulvaney loose is idiotic. Disavowing Giuliani is far worse. These are loyal defenders, sacrificing everything to keep him afloat, and he's willing to discard them to keep his numbers up. Trump's healers have pulled aggro and are dying.

Trump should be scared. He's running out of allies and he's surrounded. Multiple officials are being called back to clarify. His allies know that staying means prison time. Schiff is now adding bribery to the list of actions that Trump will be held accountable for. Meanwhile, Reality Show TV President finds his numbers dropping as we hit sweeps month, and his failure goes live coast to coast. The enemy is hitting the enrage timer, and Trump's out of cooldowns.

A real warrior is immune to fear. Trump and his bone spurs are cowering like a little bitch in Executive Time. Don't you fuck with my class, John, the only thing you and a real warrior have in common is the Well-Fed bonus and neither of you stacks Int. Get the fuck out of my spec, the big kids are talking.

P.S. His gear's all red.
    There no words available to express my agreement and approval of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

That last sentence has me the most confused. The hell is he talking about? Also, calling Hannity a warrior is mind boggling.
    Conservatives have a weird obsession with seeing themselves as warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taylor's testimony is nuts. By that I mean Trump must being going nuts listening to it.

That last sentence has me the most confused. The hell is he talking about? Also, calling Hannity a warrior is mind boggling.
    its the victim complex narrative, they are always "under attack" so they are "warriors" also pairs well with the "good guy with a gun" hero complex

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He has a good speaking voice, I take it?

- - - Updated - - -
    It reminds me of old education tapes lol. Back in one of my classes with a literal ancient teacher, he had us sit through a session where he put a still picture on the board and some tape narrated it...pretty sure this guy did that tape on worm invertebrates.....which actually makes sense now.

Also kind of sounds like Paul Harvey in a way, I'm just waiting for "and now the rest of the story." (I could just be hearing that way wrong too)
    Last edited by Moonstream; 2019-11-13 at 04:36 PM.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 hour 30 min. The opening statements are finally finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone recap for those of us stuck in a metal roofed building with barely enough LTE to load forums in < 30 seconds?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Lars

Both statements were partially history lessons and summed up the importance of our aide and support to Ukraine.
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

I love how Bill Taylor is narrating this. He is breaking it down in simple terms to people who may have no idea about how international relations work and how important this hearing is.

As he stated, "It's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign." Think about that. "It made no sense. It is counterproductive to all we (US) do."
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    I love how Bill Taylor is narrating this. He is breaking it down in simple terms to people who may have no idea about how international relations work and how important this hearing is.

As he stated, "It's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign." Think about that.
    Agreed, he did that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ha, Trump is "in meetings" but has found to the time to retweet a mass of shit about the hearings.
    Probably "executive time", i.e. adult daycare in front of Fox News on a TV.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/devi...ictures-trump/

Why does Devin Nunes keep talking about nudes of Trump? Is he getting his fanfic confused with reality?