Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reset yesterday and 230 000~ honor on the RANK 14 contenders on Gehennas EU.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Let me rephrase

Just hope that your group kills all lieutenants and commanders.

- - - Updated - - -

We will see if WSG premade actually gets to R14 before some dude who grinded AV like a mongrel.
    So what? If AV is the superior Honor/hr strat, so be it. But you won't get there by being afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Wrong, a lot of polls (if not all) on this forum were in favor of WotLK.
    Did those results take into consideration all the sock puppets?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    Did those results take into consideration all the sock puppets?
    Thewhatnow??? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Reset yesterday and 230 000~ honor on the RANK 14 contenders on Gehennas EU.
    apparently the oceanic guys got like ~400k because they had way less gulches and were having an easier time queing in

I didn't confirm this but i spoke to an oceanic player who also has a toon in NA

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Thewhatnow??? :|
    All the people with multiple accounts to agree with themselves. I've seen some in WoW and some in the FFXIV section here. It's funny when you spot them. They'll have the same grammar mistakes and demeanor.

Which confirms what I say. Premades are dead, you can literally afk your way to rank 14. All you need it time and endurance and you can do it solo
    Picking 10 solo kills each av match gives you an advantage of a couple of some dozen k honor per day.

Doing 24/7 afk pvp is less effective than doing 24/7 active pvp.

Yeah I imagine most rank 14s will just be from bots honestly.

In vanilla you had to queue WSG and actively try to win in order to farm honor, but now as long as you're spamming AV queues you'll get the most honor/hr regardless of how much you actually try. So it's literally perfect for botting, since bots can run 24/7 and do nothing but queue you into AV the whole time so it'll be impossible for anyone else to compete.

Then again, in vanilla most rank 14s were account sharers, so I guess ultimately it isn't all that different.

All the people with multiple accounts to agree with themselves. I've seen some in WoW and some in the FFXIV section here. It's funny when you spot them. They'll have the same grammar mistakes and demeanor.
    .... hey, i have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. And one in San Fran.

Both SUPER cheap.

If you afk, and a dude competing with you actually plays the same, but contributes, he will have slightly shorter games, higher win % or overall more honor from kills\participation.

So yea, you can gain massive amounts of honor (like everyone inside) afking, but if you want rank 14, you wont get it afking like hundreds of other fools.

lol i would be very careful assuming people are the same person or everyone is a bot. That path leads to delusion

Like a streamer screaming stream snipe when he has no evidence.

Only so many ways to speak english

I would hold my judgement before I made such a ridiculous comment over one thread...Now if there si a pattern you see thread after thread that's one thing. But that's not what you're describing

And lol grammar mistakes, wtf?

Tell me, what will that "special thing" be?
    Win trading with WSG premades. Rank 14 in Classic will be controlled by a group of no-lifers who win trade, account share and generally cheat in any way they can because it's the only reliable way to grind it. 60k honour in 5 hours is garbage compared to the people who actually want to rank. Of course each server will be different, but currently on Arugal the top player has 518k honour for the week and there's still 3 days to go. The people who were gaining 200k honour a week BEFORE BG's are the ones who will get R14. Everyone else will be stuck in an inflated honour system that punishes them for not pvping 12 hours a day.

There is absolutely 0% of someone getting anywhere near R14 by just casually AFKing AV, and to think otherwise is delusional.

The decay is so unreal like 20% of it.... thats why you cannot reach R14 that simple....botting, account sharing, win trade sure but we are talking about 10-20 hours no lifing for almost 3 months for a FUCKING MEANINGLESS R14 all for what? 1-5 minutes hall of fame then fuck off we go? O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    The decay is so unreal like 20% of it.... thats why you cannot reach R14 that simple....botting, account sharing, win trade sure but we are talking about 10-20 hours no lifing for almost 3 months for a FUCKING MEANINGLESS R14 all for what? 1-5 minutes hall of fame then fuck off we go? O.K.
    uhhh the GM weapons are god tier lol

not to mention things like the warrior pants

edit - hall of fame is getting silverwing tabard first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    uhhh the GM weapons are god tier lol

not to mention things like the warrior pants

edit - hall of fame is getting silverwing tabard first.
    Nope, The GM weapons are temporary replaceable. Lol *eyerolls*

Silverwing tabard is like 60 mark of honor compare to grinding mindless WSG to obtain it... Okay, drugs are bad MMMMkayyy.

Nope, The GM weapons are temporary replaceable. Lol *eyerolls*

Silverwing tabard is like 60 mark of honor compare to grinding mindless WSG to obtain it... Okay, drugs are bad MMMMkayyy.
    what? easily replaceable? 8 months from now/ lol

Might even be a year til AQ

What are you smoking?

It takes 3 months if the same player is ranking first place in every single week... Believe it or not, the community changed a lot. There will be a lot of players actually actively pvp for 18+ hours a day until any group member received r14. You have to, HKs giving you the necessary advantage.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    Win trading with WSG premades. Rank 14 in Classic will be controlled by a group of no-lifers who win trade, account share and generally cheat in any way they can because it's the only reliable way to grind it. 60k honour in 5 hours is garbage compared to the people who actually want to rank. Of course each server will be different, but currently on Arugal the top player has 518k honour for the week and there's still 3 days to go. The people who were gaining 200k honour a week BEFORE BG's are the ones who will get R14. Everyone else will be stuck in an inflated honour system that punishes them for not pvping 12 hours a day.

There is absolutely 0% of someone getting anywhere near R14 by just casually AFKing AV, and to think otherwise is delusional.

You are not correct, bro.

In my guild we are 10 rankers. One of us is N1 on server the rest are in top 20 . We were on world pvp and right now by honor spy we are again in same positions. We are horde so WSG cant be done (5m q 15 games bare minimum)

Top 1 is semi AFK and has 700k honor in AV. Bassically you get 11/12k per hour there without doing anything. If you run wiht your mount in the middle to leech some kills and position yourself in one of the towers you can earn more

Nobody is win trading or doing ellaborate things like you are saying. The Horde have 10/12m q for both battlegrounds. The way to rank 14 will be semi afk in AV. People are trying now but they will start to chill even more .

Nobody from top 200 in our server is doing anything else except AV. I am doing 140k per day I am sitting at 550k right now playing exclusivily from work and then chilling at home.

The things you guys say are in the past.

OP was correct you can AFK your way to rank 14 if you have patiance. In our server I know 1/2 guysd that run to western plaguelands for extra kills but its diminishing honor once u kill them two times and u can get like a kill or two which is 1k honor per hour or two..

Usually I try hard 6 hours of games and the rest i chill in av doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    what? easily replaceable? 8 months from now/ lol

Might even be a year til AQ

What are you smoking?
    AQ gates will be here may and we will get it by July/August but the warrior weapons one hand can be argued its bis forever. You can replace one of it in nax . Also some of the gear is very good..

It wont lsat you forever but if you get ur warlord gear you will have priority on other pieces in your guild so it will still be great advantage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post

You are not correct, bro.

In my guild we are 10 rankers. One of us is N1 on server the rest are in top 20 . We were on world pvp and right now by honor spy we are again in same positions. We are horde so WSG cant be done (5m q 15 games bare minimum)

Top 1 is semi AFK and has 700k honor in AV. Bassically you get 11/12k per hour there without doing anything. If you run wiht your mount in the middle to leech some kills and position yourself in one of the towers you can earn more

Nobody is win trading or doing ellaborate things like you are saying. The Horde have 10/12m q for both battlegrounds. The way to rank 14 will be semi afk in AV. People are trying now but they will start to chill even more .

Nobody from top 200 in our server is doing anything else except AV. I am doing 140k per day I am sitting at 550k right now playing exclusivily from work and then chilling at home.

The things you guys say are in the past.

OP was correct you can AFK your way to rank 14 if you have patiance. In our server I know 1/2 guysd that run to western plaguelands for extra kills but its diminishing honor once u kill them two times and u can get like a kill or two which is 1k honor per hour or two..

Usually I try hard 6 hours of games and the rest i chill in av doing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You assume to do R14 with afking ? xD GL MAN. Wake me up when you reach it.