Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    So you're saying he didn't hold up aid in 2016 and 2017 because Ukraine was too corrupt? So was he or wasn't he worried about corruption? Have you thought your argument through? And if there were any evidence to all this deliberately-cultivated speculation about Joe Biden, certainly any sufficient to open an investigation, where is it, exactly?
    Well, there is that OAN video, with Giuliani and his Ukrainian witnesses...

Ok, since you acknowledge Trump has a history of lying, is it possible Trump, rather than everyone else, is lying about his intentions with Ukraine?

I'll take your unwillingness to address the rest of my post as your concession that you can't.
    Oh yes its possible. Is it possible that Biden used his power to influence personal gain? Id say yes to that as well. This isnt a cut a dry thing here. If its uncovered that yes Biden did something wrong then Trump did what i voted for him to do. You dont like that he made your guy look bad so be it. If it turns out Biden was corrupt impeach yes but not remove. I never said the impeachment was bad it was just rushed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Using OAN as a source of anything besides being state run propaganda is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Using OAN as a source of anything besides being state run propaganda is a joke.
    Yea its pretty bad much like posting... Wait is any media in the US not politically motivated by the leanings of the heads in the network?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Oh yes its possible. Is it possible that Biden used his power to influence personal gain? Id say yes to that as well. This isnt a cut a dry thing here. If its uncovered that yes Biden did something wrong then Trump did what i voted for him to do. You dont like that he made your guy look bad so be it. If it turns out Biden was corrupt impeach yes but not remove. I never said the impeachment was bad it was just rushed.
    To be undertaken, investigations generally require evidence. Do you have any with regard to Joe Biden? If not, I'm going to have to ask you to stop peddling conspiracy theories in an attempt to derail the focus of the thread from Trump's impeachment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea its pretty bad much like posting... Wait is any media in the US not politically motivated by the leanings of the heads in the network?
    You don’t know anything about OAN do you?

BoTh SiDeS!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You don’t know anything about OAN do you?

BoTh SiDeS!
    OAN is a joke. Most of it yes is propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

To be undertaken, investigations generally require evidence. Do you have any with regard to Joe Biden? If not, I'm going to have to ask you to stop peddling conspiracy theories in an attempt to derail the focus of the thread from Trump's impeachment.
    Do you not understand how the world of corporations work? You dont hire someone so under qualified for no reason. You cant tell me its not fishy as well that his father was elbow deep in Ukraine affairs at the time. Come on you cant be that naive.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not understand how the world of corporations work? You dont hire someone so under qualified for no reason. You cant tell me its not fishy as well that his father was elbow deep in Ukraine affairs at the time. Come on you cant be that naive.
    Your grasp on what propaganda is has been shown to be suspect.

Isnt that about all the FBI had for evidence on Trump with Russia to launch an investigation into Page?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Your grasp on what propaganda is has been shown to be suspect.
    Prove to me that Hunter Biden was a good choice and had the experience needed for the job he got in a foreign nation. Is there any? Not heard one Dem even try to get into that even his father.

- - - Updated - - -

Your evasions are transparent and tedious. The question on the table is: Do you have any--any--evidence with regard to Joe Biden, because evidence is required to open investigations. If not, please stop trying to derail the thread about Trump's impeachment with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So being oaths have to be taken where senate members say they will be impartial and we have had public admissions that they will not be shall they be recused ?

Like before all these senators went on tv saying how they don’t give a fuck and are working with the president did they also forget the oath of impartiality?
    Either they don't give a shit or they're going to use it as a way out.

"We wanted to defend Trump, but the Democrat rules forced us to be recused!"

Isnt that about all the FBI had for evidence on Trump with Russia to launch an investigation into Page?

- - - Updated - - -

Prove to me that Hunter Biden was a good choice and had the experience needed for the job he got in a foreign nation. Is there any? Not heard one Dem even try to get into that even his father.
    You’ve been asked to show your work first.

Until you do, whatever you say should be and will be summarily pushed aside.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a pointless angle of argument.

Even if Hunter Biden were exclusively hired for his list of contacts and connections, that's standard practice in high-level executive positions.

The only people Burisma have to justify hiring Hunter Biden to, are Burisma's shareholders. It's not indicative of corruption, or bribery, or any of the looney-tunes bananas nonsense folks like yourself keep imagining.

I'm going to suggest not assisting that dude in his derailment. It's been made clear the thread is to be around Trump and his actions period.

This thread has been moving pretty quick and I haven't been reading every page but this popped up.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...6-election.amp

Apparently that private meeting Trump had with Putin where they took the translators notes is having some of it's content leaked. Explains where the motivation for what got him impeached came from.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You’ve been asked to show your work first.

Until you do, whatever you say should be and will be summarily pushed aside.
    Joe Biden was elbow deep into Ukrainian politics. Ukraine is an extremely corrupt country. His son was given a job he was not qualified to be given. His hands were deep in Chinas business. His son recieved advantages there. Thats where investigations of political corruptions start.

Do you not understand how the world of corporations work? You dont hire someone so under qualified for no reason.
    You do if you're hiring them primarily for their connections, which literally happens all the time and isn't even remotely illegal.

You cant tell me its not fishy as well that his father was elbow deep in Ukraine affairs at the time. Come on you cant be that naive.
    That's the thing: his father WASN'T elbow-deep in Ukraine affairs at the time. You are literally parroting right-wing talking points that grossly distort the truth about what happened, when it happened, and who was involved. Literally everyone wanted Ukraine's prosecutor fired, and Biden was merely the person chosen to deliver that message.

In short:

2012: Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka begins an investigation into Burisma for corruption and money laundering.
    2014: Burisma puts together a high-profile international board to help improve their practices and image. Hunter Biden is brought on at this time.
    February 2015: Viktor Shokin becomes Prosecutor General.
    April 2015: Shokin announces that most of Pshonka's files for his corruption investigations have mysteriously disappeared and ends most of the investigations, including Burisma.
    Summer 2015: Opposition to Viktor Shokin appears from, basically, the entire international community. The IMF, the G7, and the United States all want him gone. Congress signs a bipartisan letter asking President Petro Poroshenko to dismiss Shokin. Shokin's ending of the corruption investigation into Burisma is explicitly cited as one of the major concerns.
    December 2015: With the backing of Congress, Obama sends Joe Biden to Kieve to tell President Poroshenko that the US will hold back $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin is fired.
    March 2016: Shokin raids one of Ukrain's leading anti-corruption organization, and a frequent critic of his, under spurious claims that they had misappropriated funds.
    April 2016: Shoken is fired by Ukraine's parliament.
    Late 2016: New Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko formally accuses Burisma of conspiracy and tax evasion. Burisma elects to pay heavy fines to stave off further criminal investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm going to suggest not assisting that dude in his derailment. It's been made clear the thread is to be around Trump and his actions period.

This thread has been moving pretty quick and I haven't been reading every page but this popped up.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...6-election.amp

Apparently that private meeting Trump had with Putin where they took the translators notes is having some of it's content leaked. Explains where the motivation for what got him impeached came from.
    So... Do i have to wait for the senate trial to prove actions justified no need for removal for it not to be derailment? Hes impeached its done time to move on. All this impeachment will prove is how big a waste of time and tax payer money it was.

- - - Updated - - -

1. It’s already been investigated.
    2. It doesn’t matter if fishy happened or not. That’s a separate matter. It doesn’t justify Trumps actions.
    3. If you’re so smart you are seeing things in questionable decisions, why aren’t you upset about Trumps kids? Why aren’t you upset Trunp didn’t have any of the US intelligence agencies look into this instead a foreign entity? Ask yourself why Trumo would do that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Would that not be personal gain as a family member was higher solely because hes the VPs kid while in office? If it was after Biden was out of office no big deal. It shows Biden will use the office while in for personal gain.