7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The "nuclear option" is a rare thing. If he uses it to defend Trump from his first impeachment, he can't use it on the second...or on other legislative matters his slim-ass majority can't defend.

Don't blow your cooldowns on trash.
    Moscow Mitch is that one guy that blows bloodlust on trash. Meanwhile the rest of the raid is "ok who did that".

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Do you really believe this? You really believe things so black and white...
    With Trump? Yes.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    With Trump? Yes.
    This ladies and gentleman is what is wrong with American politics. The bleeting of "MY side GOOOOOOODD" "Their side baaaaaaaaaaaaad".
    Maybe we are lost.

This ladies and gentleman is what is wrong with American politics. The bleeting of "MY side GOOOOOOODD" "Their side baaaaaaaaaaaaad".
    Maybe we are lost.
    The problem is, with Trump, the evidence is beyond doubt at this point. So it is kinda hard NOT to believe this stuff given all the evidence we have thus far and Trump actions combined with it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Maybe we are lost.
    And what would you have done in 2016?
    Because we had plenty that voted every which way on one side.

Maybe we are lost.
    Considering how bad Trump actually is, then yes, it is and SHOULD be that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we are lost.
    In this case, it's more like looking at a potato, and saying "that is a potato", and ignoring the people frothing at the mouth and insisting that it's the most delicious apple pie ever.

Maybe we are lost.
    no, the problem is we have a good 35-40% of the population who willfully ignore the lying, corruption, ect because they have been brainwashed by decades of right wing propaganda

Maybe we are lost.
    Bullshit.

This is different. People act like Trump is just another politician. He isn't.

What's really wrong with American politics is that right has moved so far to the right they've become a cult and then people like you legitimize them further by going "both sides".

The only people that defend Trump are his cult members, people who pretend they aren't his cult members and claim "both sides", and people who don't follow this stuff enough and pay attention to current politics at all that claim, "both sides".

There's no one out there that watches all of this stuff and is waiting to have an opinion on Trump. No one.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2020-01-11 at 01:08 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Bullshit.

This is different. People act like Trump is just another politician. He isn't.

What's really wrong with American politics is that right has moved so far to the right they've become a cult and then people like you legitimize them further by going "both sides".

The only people that defend Trump are his cult members, people who pretend they aren't his cult members and claim "both sides", and people who don't follow this stuff enough and pay attention to current politics at all that claim, "both sides".

There's no one out there that watches all of this stuff and is waiting to have an opinion on Trump. No one.
    Where's your evidence on this?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Maybe we are lost.
    You'll have to explain how Trump isn't bad for this logic to work. In all honesty, I would actually like to hear it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Reality. Anyone who's sitting on the fence when it comes to tRump is either lying or has lived under a rock for the past couple of decades. He isn't some sort of an enigma. His incompetency is out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Reality. Anyone who's sitting on the fence when it comes to tRump is either lying or has lived under a rock for the past couple of decades. He isn't some sort of an enigma. His incompetency is out in the open.
    so you guys are using your feels as evidence then?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

We're just following your lead.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty of evidence, both in completed reports and in courts currently litigating the array of criminality Trump has been implicated in.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    There's plenty of evidence, both in completed reports and in courts currently litigating the array of criminality Trump has been implicated in.
    We can't talk about that... 'cause you know... he'll deny it all.

What's you evidence I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You'll have to explain how Trump isn't bad for this logic to work. In all honesty, I would actually like to hear it.
    How does Trump being good or bad effect the fact that a large section of American politics boils down to the other side is bad just simply because its the other side. Without any thought as to what the best solution is to the problem.

If the Republicans came up with a way to cure cancer in 5 years wouldn't cost the taxpayer any money and was great for the environment. Democrats would say that their idea is bad simply because the Republicans are pushing it. And vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And what would you have done in 2016?
    Because we had plenty that voted every which way on one side.
    2016 I would have voted the same way I did then. For neither.

How does Trump being good or bad effect the fact that a large section of American politics boils down to the other side is bad just simply because its the other side. Without any thought as to what the best solution is to the problem.

If the Republicans came up with a way to cure cancer in 5 years wouldn't cost the taxpayer any money and was great for the environment. Democrats would say that their idea is bad simply because the Republicans are pushing it. And vice versa.
    I hope you don't think this nonsense is convincing.

Using healthcare as an example of "herpa derp both sides do it" is probably the worst thing you could possibly do. Because here in reality, if a cure for cancer was found, Republican politicians would have precisely zero problem restricting said cure exclusively to people wealthy enough to afford whatever form of bullshit health insurance they're pushing this election cycle. And fuck everyone else.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-01-11 at 08:11 PM.