10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiled by the early game, this one has been super boring.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Refs in this game are freaking terrible man sure they got replacement refs again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, that was a fumble. Seattle got lucky.
    It was ruled a fumble. they got that part right just the recovery they messed up on just like the packer RB did not get in the endzone either his head did but the ball did'nt refs are bad this year

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    the packer RB did not get in the endzone either his head did but the ball did'nt refs are bad this year
    From the top it looked like he got there on the last surge, but from the side it looked like just his head (which is not a football) got across
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Depends on what you call starting. He had a rotation most of his years after Lacy won Rookie of the Year.

Also lemme just say beating Seattle would be a successful season for the team I said backs into the 6 seed in Week 17 then goes one and done.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Spoiled by the early game, this one has been super boring.
    Disagreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The only call I think is wrong is the Seahawk fumble call...

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is much better in Spanish than with the usual Fox crew, plus I don't have to see Aikman's bloodshot eyes.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks not going away. I can still see the Packers going into a slump and losing this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Spanish gives everything a little more energy. I hear Child's Play in Spanish is amazing.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Seahawks not going away. I can still see the Packers going into a slump and losing this.
    They'd have to slump pretty hard; the Seahawks defense is good at losing games too.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    They'd have to slump pretty hard; the Seahawks defense is good at losing games too.
    Packers historicallyy lose to the Seahawks at the end of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Called it. Third and long twice and couldn't get off the field.
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Again another bad call by the refs his elbow hit before he got the first down straight up refs screwed that up again refs are terrible. This over all season is as bad if not worse than the replacement refs terrible this year all around grade on refs is a D-.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks punted their season away.
    /s

More awful coaching decisions costing them another win. Not surprised at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Packers probably get waxed next week against the 49ers but at least they won a playoff game to prove they aren't pretenders after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it was clear either way. At the very least it was inches. I wonder if some of the people who are certain he was short are thinking he was down when the defender's body hit the ground.

Already saw a bunch of people saying this is scripted for GB/KC SB. I thought the game was called pretty sparsely and well. The only bad call I can think of was the fumble recovery, though I'm biased.

Don't think GB will get spanked as hard as they did last time they faced the 49ers, but I don't think they'll win, either. Still think its going to be 49ers/KC.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I don't think it was clear either way. At the very least it was inches. I wonder if some of the people who are certain he was short are thinking he was down when the defender's body hit the ground.

Already saw a bunch of people saying this is scripted for GB/KC SB. I thought the game was called pretty sparsely and well. The only bad call I can think of was the fumble recovery, though I'm biased.
    Man if only they'd spring the money to put chips in the ball so they could know EXACTLY where the ball is during these terrible camera angles they have to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Man if only they'd spring the money to put chips in the ball so they could know EXACTLY where the ball is during these terrible camera angles they have to look at.
    they have it in soccer idk why not football... though there was a huge uproar over when they implemented VAR into soccer "oh but it ruins the pace of the beautiful game!!"
    all in all it has been more positive than negative at least I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    Don't think GB will get spanked as hard as they did last time they faced the 49ers, but I don't think they'll win, either. Still think its going to be 49ers/KC.
    I'd say SF by a touchdown, KC by 10.