Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Polls can easily be manipulated. Those Polls were from Bloombergs groups. There was over 100k People here today, and not one Bloomberg gun control group or anti gun group showed up. Not one.
    We had people come from all over the country today. And teh anti gun groups narrative of White supremacist red necks was shot out of the water. People of all colors races and creeds arrived today to support the 2A. It was a glorious thing to witness. It was also a very very bad day for the liberal media and the DNC especially the Virginia Dems
    Oh boy here we go again with the "polls are wrong and manipulated...(because they don't support what I believe in). Funny how Bloomberg is all of a sudden the evil fake news entity now....

That's called a conspiracy, bad topic around here.

Why would anti gun groups show up? They already showed up, during election.
    The people they also need to support didn't bother to show up either since it was a holiday....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

LOl trying to justify a skewed poll of a sampling size of a few hundred select people, compared to over 100k people who came to this event, most heavily armed, and not one anti gun group was to be found, nor was there any Gun control advocates there. Show me where a gun control group has drawn this many people...Ill wait. This was a great day for the 2A in this country, a great day for the citizens of VA and the USA and a very very bad day for liberals.

- - - Updated - - -

There were no hate groups to be found. There was also no democrat leadership or lawmakers to be found on Lobby day, they all ran away and hid.

Inside the cattle pen where no weapons allowed vs outside
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2020-01-20 at 10:47 PM.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

LOl trying to justify a skewed poll of a sampling size of a few hundred select people, compared to over 100k people who came to this event, most heavily armed, and not one anti gun group was to be found, nor was there any Gun control advocates there. Show me where a gun control group has drawn this many people...Ill wait. This was a great day for the 2A in this country, a great day for the citizens of VA and the USA and a very very bad day for liberals.

- - - Updated - - -

There were no hate groups to be found. There was also no democrat leadership or lawmakers to be found on Lobby day, they all ran away and hid.
    You are moving goalposts. The poll is there, can you refute it?

There were a lot of people there, and as you said, they came from all over. That's still only a small percentage of the population of Virginia. As for why other groups didn't show up, well, it's not their rally. Considering the threats that were being made, maybe people thought the idiots in full combat gear were going to shoot someone.

Now, I did notice that these people didn't march when Trump banned bump stocks, and called for gun confiscation without due process. Did you march when Trump did that? Since that clearly never happened, I'd say this is more of a GOP rally, than anything for 2A supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed you seem to be dodging at this point. Where was the march against Trump's bump stock ban? Where were you guys when he called for gun confiscation without due process? I don't remember any rallies in DC over that.

And... crickets...
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-20 at 11:11 PM.

You keep saying 100k but everyone is saying sub 25k. Local law enforcement says 22k

But the polls are skewed and fake news.....how ironic of a statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/20/u...gun-rally.html
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...armed-vehicle/

Parkland national rally easily outdid this by at least a multiple of 10-20x.

March For Our Lives drew around 200,000 anti-gun protesters to Washington, D.C
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Inside the cattle pen where no weapons allowed vs outside
    Good to see them demonstrate in a Constitutional way. Peaceful.

The Democrats strategy in Virginia is also helping the gun makers more profitable......https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/vi...stration-rally

Virginia's monthly gun sales jumped in December and nearly surpassed the highest number of transactions recorded in the last 30 years, according to preliminary data, as gun-rights activists rally at the state capital.

Estimated firearm sales added up to 73,849 last month, according to WHSV. That's almost as many sales as in 2012 when sales hit 75,120, the highest level seen since the data was first collected in 1990, according to The Associated Press.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

The Democrats strategy in Virginia is also helping the gun makers more profitable......https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/vi...stration-rally

Virginia's monthly gun sales jumped in December and nearly surpassed the highest number of transactions recorded in the last 30 years, according to preliminary data, as gun-rights activists rally at the state capital.

Estimated firearm sales added up to 73,849 last month, according to WHSV. That's almost as many sales as in 2012 when sales hit 75,120, the highest level seen since the data was first collected in 1990, according to The Associated Press.
    Yes, the gun industry and NRA are largely built on selling fear, I agree.

It was a historic event. There are rumors already that the Dems are talking about pulling back on these gun control laws. Bloomberg not happy that his groups were a no show. All in all, it sent a very strong message today , despite what the liberals are trying to spin it as.

It was a historic event. There are rumors already that the Dems are talking about pulling back on these gun control laws. Bloomberg not happy that his groups were a no show. All in all, it sent a very strong message today , despite what the liberals are trying to spin it as.
    Great, do you have any evidence of this?

Also, you never answered my questions. It's almost as if this wasn't about gun rights, and was all about hating the Democrats.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol at Northam taking credit for deescalating the situation there was nothing to deescalate a peaceful rally held and ol black face ralphie is pissed he couldn't label every there a domestic terrorist
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    lol at Northam taking credit for deescalating the situation there was nothing to deescalate a peaceful rally held and ol black face ralphie is pissed he couldn't label every there a domestic terrorist
    Northam is straight trash. He was hoping for violence, didn't get it because 2A and Constitution loving Americans aren't goddamn terrorist threats, and then he takes credit for "deescalating" that which was never actually a threat to harm.

The funniest part is... there is a very simple obvious reason that nobody tried to start shit. Everybody. had. a. gun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Northam is straight trash. He was hoping for violence, didn't get it because 2A and Constitution loving Americans aren't goddamn terrorist threats, and then he takes credit for "deescalating" that which was never actually a threat to harm.

The funniest part is... there is a very simple obvious reason that nobody tried to start shit. Everybody. had. a. gun.
    the only thing i was worried about is antifa scum starting shit other than that every sane person knew the vast majority weren't there to cause trouble no matter how bad the left wanted it to happen
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

"Rumors"...… just like your grand polling conspiracy and the 100k imaginary people who showed up.

But liberals are the ones trying to spin it....what an ironic statement

- - - Updated - - -

Yup gotta keep stocking up those guns because B. Clinton will take away their guns....no I mean democratic congress.....I mean Obama.....umm Hillary....??? Maybe Bloomberg?

So when are we getting around to taking away guns?

Seems gun makers and the NRA are making a shit ton of money lying to the sheeple.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "Rumors"...… just like your grand polling conspiracy and the 100k imaginary people who showed up.

But liberals are the ones trying to spin it....what an ironic statement
    consideing the msm kept painting this as a white supremacist rally or it would turn violent when in reality northam the media and people like you all ended up looking like idiots
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    Show me where a gun control group has drawn this many people...Ill wait.
    March for our lives ring a bell?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

consideing the msm kept painting this as a white supremacist rally or it would turn violent when in reality northam the media and people like you all ended up looking like idiots
    Huge generalization and exaggeration of the MSM and people in general.....as most of us expected nothing to happen.

and How ironic when you paint the same picture of "Antifa" and the such just one post ago...and their rallies which never end up the way "people like you all" say it will.

But I guess throwing out conspiracies and blaming people for discussing the possibility of violence at these kind of things when it HAS already happened in the past with the very same group/type of people.

Grats on them behaving like they are supposed to, should we give them medals?

- - - Updated - - -

Show me where a gun control group has drawn this many people...Ill wait.

So I guess this is where the "crickets" cherp while we wait for you to admit you were wrong?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, these chuds successfully managed not to commit an act of terrorism? I'm not sure what your angle here is.

Nor am I sure how "see how safe everything is when you have a horde of armed people in the streets" a good advertisement for a civil society. That's the image of a police state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Congrats, these chuds successfully managed not to commit an act of terrorism? I'm not sure what your angle here is.

Nor am I sure how "see how safe everything is when you have a horde of armed people in the streets" a good advertisement for a civil society. That's the image of a police state.
    Why are they "chuds"?
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Why are they "chuds"?
    Because they're gun nuts.

No, I don't think the pro-gun position comes from a position of anything resembling sanity or human reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.