Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Darth Vader

9 60.00%
  • Sylvanas

6 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sylvanas would kill 5 times as many younglings.
    She already did at Teldrassil. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    She already did at Teldrassil. lol
    And they had a high ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vader. Sylvanas' weapons are arrows and blades, the former can be thrown back with the Force and the latter wouldn't stand a chance against a Lightsaber. The only thing that she MIGHT be able to do is fight in Banshee form. We don't know if Vader can hurt ethereal beings, and I don't think he can withstand a Banshee scream. Maybe he has some sound-dampening in that helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Vader. Sylvanas' weapons are arrows and blades, the former can be thrown back with the Force and the latter wouldn't stand a chance against a Lightsaber. The only thing that she MIGHT be able to do is fight in Banshee form. We don't know if Vader can hurt ethereal beings, and I don't think he can withstand a Banshee scream. Maybe he has some sound-dampening in that helmet.
    Vader, as Anakin, literally bested what were essentially beings made of the the Force ... I think he could hurt Sylvanas in her Banshee form. And the Banshee scream isn't something too far from powers that existed in Legends. Arguably, Sylvanas compares pretty well to a Nightsister.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This doesn't really feel relevant to this forum, and I can't really think of anywhere it could otherwise go. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead