Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pure narcissism at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I don't mind making it slightly easier to get things on alts but I don't think anything should come free. But again I don't get why people keep switching chars so much.
    I don't mean to rag on you too much, 'cause I can see you are trying to extend an olive branch, but the last part is the part that gets me. I don't need you to get why I need to keep switching characters to enjoy the game, I just need you to understand that I do. When I can't do that the game becomes boring for me, at which points it stops making sense to sub & play.

So the question like always boils down to, do you think the game would be better served as a niche market game, where Blizzard drives out all the players who don't want to play for you and so there can be just a small group left playing, or would the game be better served if Blizzard catered to different play styles so long as it doesn't negatively impact yours?

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

oh my god all of those sound awful, i hope blizzard really dosent listen to people like this

" i want rewards but i dont want to play the game to earn them "

then quit, because thats not an mmo or rpg, youve clearly grown out of the genre.

and it sucks that blizzard seems to listen to "influencers" alot over their own metrics, remember the same influencers who directly contribute to most BFA systems such as azerite armor?

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Posting this on a forum that he 100% won't read - yeah, ok just quit already. You don't need somebody else to make you keep playing, maybe this game just isn't for you any more.
    We are quitting. Why would you tell people who quit to quit? Do you like the ever shrinking subs? Curious if you are one of those people who are concerned about "WoW" dying, which would make me even more curious that you are actively telling people to stop playing, or if you think that WoW dying is good for the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    oh my god all of those sound awful, i hope blizzard really dosent listen to people like this

" i want rewards but i dont want to play the game to earn them "

then quit, because thats not an mmo or rpg, youve clearly grown out of the genre.
    Yeah, except we already earned the reward. Nice strawman though. Since you are the only one making the argument you are beating, does that mean you are beating yourself? I'm not sure how that works.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

And here is the "influencers" blizzard listens to.. look at the titles..

PLEASE GUYS STOP GETTING YOUR OPINIONS FROM BELLULAR

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Let's be blunt, they are just lazy as shit, not "outgrown" the genre. I think only game that would meet their expectations is just big "YOU WON" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    You will probably continue opening hate threads every other day tho. That is how you folks always go about.
    Oh i will continue those threads. Be sure about it. Not sure what you mean with "hate thread", tho. Considering i am giving constructive feedback.

The Endgame of WoW IS dungeons and raids.
    And world quests, scenarios, battlegrounds, grinds, arena, in BFA islands and warfronts.

It has always been this way and it always will be this way.
    I would not complain if the gameplay was actually fun no matter on what difficulty you play it.

Well, LFR is a joke, dungeons lower than mythic give no rewards.

It is one of the reasons why WoW has been going strong for 15 years while all other MMOs fail to even scrape at it's heel.
    WoW was going strong because the expacs sold great again and again, and because people hoped the game would develop to become better. What a disappointment.

People come here because of the excellent endgame. People grind to take part in the excellent endgame.
    The game is only excellent for a few. The instanced content could be played without a grind.

Or why do people quit in millions once an expac launchs? And why goes the level of subscribers back to low, once a few months are over?

You do not want to group but you want endgame, so the game has to change completely just to please you? The game that millions of people play and enjoy has to change because you want your thing.
    I do not want to play in premade groups, which never was successfull in WoW. Matchmaking was the successfull way to play in groups, as it adressed millions. Only a very few defeated Illidan in tbc, some millions killed the thunder king. Say thanks to LFR, which is just a bad joke in 8.3.

That you call Ion greedy is such wonderful irony.
    Ion Hazzikostas knows nothing but his gameplay. He does not understand why people would want housing, why LFR should not be a challenge and why not millions play mythic+ dungeons.

Yet another consumer of crayons and window moisture thinking Ion is the godking of wow development

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Let's be blunt, they are just lazy as shit, not "outgrown" the genre. I think only game that would meet their expectations is just big "YOU WON" button.
    So anyone who only plays a main and no alts is lazy? I mean, it would probably be fair to classify anyone who plays WoW as lazy, so it's always fun seeing people tell you are aren't working hard enough at playing video games.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Yet another consumer of crayons and window moisture thinking Ion is the godking of wow development
    Then who is the guy that makes decisions what makes it in and what gets cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    Now wait just a second there...
    You do not want to tell me that the typical nolifer group is a group of friends, do you? They just group up to loot epics. That is surely no fun for me.

Playing with friends on the other hand surely would be fun. You know, friends, and not the assholes that climb up guild ranks just to leave for a better performing guild.

There is a difference between playing with friends and competetive raiding in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    The guy who has to make the deadline.

Imagine OP making demands to change the game when several of the keypoints have been in the game since the start. It's pretty clearly that OP is just addicted and a tantrum child

Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    You do not want to tell me that the typical nolifer group is a group of friends, do you? They just group up to loot epics. That is surely no fun for me.

Playing with friends on the other hand surely would be fun. You know, friends, and not the assholes that climb up guild ranks just to leave for a better performing guild.

There is a difference between playing with friends and competetive raiding in WoW.
    Sad part is you could play with a group of friends in WotLK and still beat the final boss in premade play. Since Cata, with the exception of a few raids like Dragonsoul, you had to kick friends and family who couldn't push certain metrics or your progress would halt, even in the less difficult modes.

~ Daryl Davis

It does sound like they have recognised a lot of these issues with their talk about making Shadowlands more alt friendly, solo content with Torghast and that item level should matter again.

With a goal of keeping people subbed they can't afford to ignore too many issues and they are well aware of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Sad part is you could play with a group of friends in WotLK and still beat the final boss in premade play. Since Cata, with the exception of a few raids like Dragonsoul, you had to kick friends and family who couldn't push certain metrics or your progress would halt, even in the less difficult modes.
    Right, because Greg Street wanted raids harder. What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    The guy who has to make the deadline.

Imagine OP making demands to change the game when several of the keypoints have been in the game since the start. It's pretty clearly that OP is just addicted and a tantrum child
    I saw the opposite. I don't think hardly any of those requests would be handled, but I saw honest feedback explaining his frustration. Then what followed was a train of children throwing tantrums that he should get out of their game. "How dare you say anything negative about our game" "Just quit already"

So yeah, instead of giving feedback to let Blizzard know what would make the game more fun for us so we can play again, you suggest it's be better if we didn't tell Blizzard and we all just quit instead. Not giving Blizzard feedback and everyone quitting would make the game better?
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2020-03-15 at 10:41 AM.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    With a goal of keeping people subbed they can't afford to ignore too many issues and they are well aware of that.
    They do promise a lot. That is the reason people buy new expacs over and over. Just to quit one month later. The promises. The hope the game caters to them.

It never did. And i doubt it will in Shadowlands. BFA was a disappointment. Legion was a mixed experience, while PVP already sucked. Warlords of Dreaenor had no endgame outside of raids. MoP had too much daily grind.. since Hazzikostas designs the game, every single expac ended in a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Surely there is a single person doing this and not a team.

- - - Updated - - -

.. since Hazzikostas designs the game, every single expac ended in a disappointment.
    Please be trolling, nobody can be this dumb and have unsupervised Access to the internet

Right, because Greg Street wanted raids harder. What a loser.
    It's fine wanting that, but it's not fine expecting everyone to want that.

We had the same problem with dungeons and it was eventually somewhat fixed adding M+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Surely there is a single person doing this and not a team.
    I am pretty sure that there are no multiple game directors. You know, the position that DIRECTS the GAME. At most he has some assistants.