Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    That's where you misunderstand. Horde logic is that the Horde is always right.
    Pretending for even a second, that this doesn't apply to both sides of the fanbase, is just laughable.

Alliance doesn't have players trying to justify genocide, mass murder of civilians, and gleefully following omnicidal maniacs, but yeah, "equally". Sure.
    You are such a dishonest person, holy shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Then they wouldn't be the same trolls, they would just be old god minions like the K'thir.
    so?

Humans might spread like cancer but the fact remains their Titanforged ancestors defeated the Black Empire and made Azeroth safe and inhabitable for all subsequent races.
    this don't give then a single authority to decide who deserve or not live in this planet
    Trolls as they are today would not exist without the Titanforged clearing out the Black Empire.
    i don't remember then asking something
    The Titanforged were made from Azeroth's own crust. They are native to Azeroth. They were born on Azeroth. Don't give me that Titans are "aliens" bullshit,
    they are alien machines created by giant aliens, end, the material is not rly important
    Azeroth itself is a Titan. Orcs belong on Draenor where they were created. Too bad the Orcs are dumbasses and just had to destroy their homeworld.
    just saying to be careful cause your bias is showing

and to your knowledge most of the orcs today born in azeroth as well

How exactly would the Orcs or Trolls find a planet ruled by the Black Empire as "safe and inhabitable" when the Orcs fucking cry like bitches over Durotar's harsh desert environment?
    they don't cry, have you ever see then crying? they endure, unlike other races who have everything they need already

Nice apples and oranges you got there.

My statement is about Horde players justifying Horde actions, as in things that have actually been done by the Horde. You know, like all the posts telling us that impaling farmers in front of their crying children was fine because it cut into the enemy food supply?

The other quote you put up is about how a realistic in game response to the Horde threat would be to wipe them out, which specifically points out that it's hypothetical.

Please tell me you see the difference.
    That quote is literally from today, that is why I used it and yes you are the same as any partisan horde player, pushing their narrative. I have seen Alliance players justifying Garithos, I have seen Alliance players saying Jaina was not thoroughly enough during the purge of dalaran and crying out for genocide in general.

Whether you agree with me or not, does not matter in the slightest, you don't have to. I have seen enough over the years

There is a difference between races and factions.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so?

this don't give then a single authority to decide who deserve or not live in this planet

they are alien machines created by giant aliens, end, the material is not rly important

they don't cry, have you ever see then crying? they endure, unlike other races who have everything they need already
    Well, all humans today are born on Azeroth as well.

Looks like your argument is null.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    If we apply Horde logic, N'Zoth was really just trying to reclaim his rightful land after those entitled young races stole it from him. Chief amongst them the wretched trolls, who stole the largest part of the Black Empire.
    Nah horde logic right by conquest while alliance ingame always goes with either reclaim or destroy barbarians which both are bullshit war is war its always as bad and trying say who is right in his/her murdering is twisted horde goes with might makes right which is realistic while alliance try to give some moral excuse which don't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Garrosh attacked varian not really up for debate if you watch the ulduar trailer.

Also where was it ever started that varian wanted to wipe out all orcs? I’ve seen it said a few times but I remember he wanting to restart the war because of the things the undead were doing in undercity but I could have forgotten or missed something.
    Varian declared war in undercity first and attacked saurfang, thrall and sylvanas so Garrosh only attacked faction who attacked them first.

Varian made a speech how the world would have being better without their "twisted horde" and wanted to correct that meaning to wipe then out.

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance doesn't have players trying to justify genocide, mass murder of civilians, and gleefully following omnicidal maniacs, but yeah, "equally". Sure.
    Eh humans trying genocide amani trolls, trying genocide gurubashi trolls witj powers of sargeras, causing sundering and according wc3 manual sinked 80% lands mass killing every race on it and draenai stopping on planets knowlingly that they would run if legion found them and destroyed that world.... heck they didn't even warn inhabitants of those worlds they knowingly doomed to die. We have genn and thoras who wanted to genocide all orcs after second war, varian who wanted wipe out all of horde members in undercity, jaina who wanted drown innocent woman and children of orgrimmar and genn who wanted to cause faction war during legion which would have helped legion or alleria in tides of darkness and beyond the dark portal who joined the war then got personally when she lost someone in the war and wanted to kill every single orcs(includes women and children) and she did whom she found and that genocidal maniac leads void elves.

Heck archimonde and KJ did see creatures they killed as sentient lifeforms while alleria sees them only as Vermin as such archimonde and KJ are more humane.

So thats alot of genocidal tries, acts or desires while all horde characters who had same though have being got rid of while alliance characters who are responsible have not suffered anything.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2020-03-20 at 08:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, all humans today are born on Azeroth as well.

Looks like your argument is null.
    not rly, since it was not my argument, its the alliance argument who tried to dismiss the "nonnative races" while they are not native themselves and have aliens like draenei with then

not rly, since it was not my argument, its the alliance argument who tried to dismiss the "nonnative races" while they are not native themselves and have aliens like draenei with then
    Yeah, Human are non native of Azeroth, they are literally the descendant of Titanforged which were made from azeroth, even better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Yeah, Human are non native of Azeroth, they are literally the descendant of Titanforged which were made from azeroth, even better.
    they were made by titan aliens, with their alien magic, they are unnatural and cursed by an old god curse, a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That quote is literally from today, that is why I used it and yes you are the same as any partisan horde player, pushing their narrative. I have seen Alliance players justifying Garithos, I have seen Alliance players saying Jaina was not thoroughly enough during the purge of dalaran and crying out for genocide in general.

Whether you agree with me or not, does not matter in the slightest, you don't have to. I have seen enough over the years
    Ah, so you're just going to ignore what I wrote, imply I wrote something else entirely, and complete it with a very polite version of "I'm not going to discuss this". Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

But you're objective.

Have you missed out the lore since late Wrath about Durotar having no resources? That was one of Garrosh's main excuses for warmongering.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2020-03-20 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    The main question of this thread is....why are they still open to the whole of the horde.
    Because Blizzard is too lazy to write a proper Horde counterpart, with the exception of maaaaaybe the Earthen Ring /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    But you're objective.
    pretty sure you are the one with most bias here

Have you missed out the lore since late Wrath about Durotar having no resources? That was one of Garrosh's main excuses for warmongering.
    they don't cry, they go out there and take resources they need(you even put on your sig, did you forget? ) instead of crying expecting something to happens, like other races that i will not mention here because im objective

so?

You think trolls being free willed or corrupted old god minions makes no difference? LMAO wut?

No but it gives them a right to live on the planet after their ancestors stopped the planet from being completely corrupted by old gods.

Trolls don't need to ask shit, whether they know the facts of how the Black Empire was defeated or not makes no difference.

Going by that logic, not even Orcs belong on Draenor. They are alien constructs created by aliens. Do you think Orcs rightfully belong on Draenor? Because if you do, then Humans rightfully belong on Azeroth. Current humans are also born on Azeroth so that point doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2020-03-21 at 10:09 AM.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Trolls wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Titans and the Titanforged army(of which Humans, Dwarves and Gnomes are direct desendents of) defeating the Black Empire. The Titanforged army were literally made out of Azeroth's earth. They basically acted as antibodies. Why the fuck should Azeroth belong to the trolls when it was the Human, Dwarves, and Gnomes direct ancestors who were responsible for making Azeroth safe and inhabitable in the first place?? All land is Titanforged land.
    Mechagnomes, iron dwarfs and iron vrykuls were created from the forge of wills much much later on and never fought the black empire while the original titanforged were made from the earth itself so still alian automatons who are defecting and influenced heavily by old god corruption so in this "defecting white blood cells contimated by the disease" as such only logical step is to purge them as curse of flesh is one of the worst old god corruptions even worse than emerald nightmare.

While orcs are titanforged too by your logic and they were never contaminated by void.

So give the world back to the antibodies who never were corrupted by the "disease".

7+ Year Old Account
    You think trolls being free willed or corrupted old god minions makes no difference? LMAO wut?
    they would be alive, whatever they want to do, or would do about, its their own problem.
    No but it gives them a right to live on the planet after their ancestors stopped the planet from being completely corrupted by old gods.
    yes give then the right to live on the planet, don't give then the right to steal other people lands and decide who live and who don't in this planet
    Trolls don't need to ask shit, whether they know the facts of how the Black Empire was defeated or not makes no difference.
    they don't need to ask shit and they don't owe shit too

Going by that logic, not even Orcs belong on Draenor. They are alien constructs created by aliens. Do you think Orcs rightfully belong on Draenor? Because if you do, then Humans rightfully belong on Azeroth. Current humans are also born on Azeroth so that point doesn't matter.
    yes, thats why this logic is shit, the logic alliance players use trying to put orcs and the horde in another planet like its their planet alone to decide

gladly we came to a closure of why this logic doesn't work cause everyone would be guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Very much disagree.

There are no "lol its just a prank bro" excuses after commiting genocide and similar acts.
    Horde gets such unrealistic treatment on a constant basis - and then goes around touting about "muh honor" xD

Imagine what would happen to king Varian Wrynn if he told his troops and people that, after all the misery and death and sacrifice to defeat garrosh, he has decided to "LOL FORGIVE BFF" the horde just cause his son anduin has a desire for some bain ****?
    Both varian and anduin would be executed on the spot for treason by his own generals and commanders - not to mention torn apart by his own people if he would even live long enough to reach stormwind.

Alliance has some extremely irritating NPCs (anduin, genn, malf, tyrande... pretty much all the leaders) but its regular NPCs (quest givers etc) tend to be a lot more bearable and believable.
    Most horde NPCs that are not the peaceful tauren tend to be so unbearably childish and delusional and detached from WoW's reality its just immersion breaking and leaves a rrrreally foul taste.
    The moment you accepted draenai into alliance who are knowingly responsible of genocide of millions of races alliance losses their right to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not since TBC. Since Vanilla. Plenty of Kirin Tor members killed by the Scourge eventually became the Forsaken. It was particularly focused on during Vanilla itself with many key Forsaken NPCs in various questlines being Mages (the focus since then shifted onto other aspects of their race). And yet the Forsaken don't even have a named caster force. At least Blood Elves have the Magisters (still useless, but it's at least something).
    Yes. It would be nice to show people that Forsaken have ex Kirin Tor mages. I think they could either get a representation in Council of Six or they should form their own organisation with Magisters.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also on topic, i don't there is even enough horde factions to become neutral, the Earthen ring doesn't even feel like it was horde related, in legion you find more alliance races than horde ones, and they were shamans

They should just start doing mirrored factions, to be opposed in determined setting, i hate elves in general but i like how isle of thunder happened, kirin tor vs the blood elves mages

i prefer factions doing the things on their own than standing by one flag all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Mechagnomes, iron dwarfs and iron vrykuls were created from the forge of wills much much later on and never fought the black empire while the original titanforged were made from the earth itself so still alian automatons who are defecting and influenced heavily by old god corruption so in this "defecting white blood cells contimated by the disease" as such only logical step is to purge them as curse of flesh is one of the worst old god corruptions even worse than emerald nightmare.

While orcs are titanforged too by your logic and they were never contaminated by void.

So give the world back to the antibodies who never were corrupted by the "disease".
    on point, Grond descendants come to be after the influence of the Spirit of Life. Orcs and ogres are products of titan construction and life energy, while humans and others are product of titan construction but olds gods and void corruption
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-03-21 at 10:50 AM.

The moment you accepted draenai into alliance who are knowingly responsible of genocide of millions of races alliance losses their right to complain.
    I guess you do not know the lore well enough. Draenei did not genocide millions of races as Draenor is the only planet where they stopped their escape from Argus.

That is true and basically makes humans, dwarves and gnomes wielding the Light not make much sense. If void and light cannot coexist, why do void curse beings channel the powers of the Light so well? In theory the curse of flesh should be a bad thing, but the story never explicitly shows that or focus on it. It's basically a non issue.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2020-03-21 at 12:35 PM.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."