Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    yeah...
    The Lich King should always be the biggest badass, not a p8ssy that was shown
    Maybe it was fake hope, or idiocy, but when i saw Sylvanas marching towards him i was expecting she will win barely or even lose, not wtf stomp him that hard to disgraceful level
    This is like how in MCU they introduce Thanos right click Hulk, even if - as shown later - Thanos isn't that massively OP as he can't even fight Thor with his axe, heck Cap managed to hold his hands, and cap is nothing in compare to Hulk power
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that cinematic is by far one of the worst lore moments of this franchise hands down, pure for chock and rule of cool, cause apparently they know how to do anything else, it baffles me how the lore team still have their jobs after bfa or a free pass to do another expansion and maybe even the one after shadowlands
    bbut she had a power up from someone so it makes perfect sense and great storytelling

it was just to show some woman beating up an alpha man and his entire army because that makes her a badass

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    bbut she had a power up from someone so it makes perfect sense and great storytelling

it was just to show some woman beating up an alpha man and his entire army because that makes her a badass
    Careful, the inquisitors frown on such talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean, let's be real here. Bolvar is going to be the Magni/Khadgar of this expansion.
    oh god. another valsharan/argus situation where i can even delete my forsaken chars for how much they are pointless.
    at least my dk is safe this time

10+ Year Old Account
    that cinematic is by far one of the worst lore moments of this franchise hands down, pure for chock and rule of cool, cause apparently they don't know how to do anything else, it baffles me how the lore team still have their jobs after bfa or a free pass to do another expansion and maybe even the one after shadowlands
    because that is what they want to do
    Danuser is infamous for his self insertion in fantasy of being Sylvanas boy, but doubt he is only one, and doubt they are any different
    BFA had the rise of stronk independent women, warcraft has Alleria since wc2 at least (if u want to call wc2 story 'lore'), has Jaina and Tyrande in wc3, but they always felt normal
    BFA has Talanji, who exists to ruin a character that a LOT of ppl were eager to see in game, king Rastakhan, and the major key figures in both alliance and horde are females left and right, in a western-based fantasy on medieval era
    I hate Talanji since day 2 she appeared, as soon I reached Zandalari it became obvious she is going to replace Rastakhan
    At least they didn't retcon bowmsamdi to a female...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    oh god. another valsharan/argus situation where i can even delete my forsaken chars for how much they are pointless.
    at least my dk is safe this time
    Ardenweald looks like it's gonna be literal Val'sharah 2.0

imagine being a Sylvanas Loyalist then helping Tyrande on her quest
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Ardenweald looks like it's gonna be literal Val'sharah 2.0

imagine being a Sylvanas Loyalist then helping Tyrande on her quest
    Ah shit, does this mean they'll refrain from having Tyrande insult people because that upsets the Horde? Sad.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Ah shit, does this mean they'll refrain from having Tyrande insult people because that upsets the Horde? Sad.
    i mean, if they want a minimum of likelihood. why in the earth i should help an enemy that is insulting me (and have its religion and beliefs that consider me an abomination)? and watch out, the problem isnt the insult, but my help

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    At least they didn't retcon bowmsamdi to a female...
    but now he have a boss who i bet is a female

- - - Updated - - -

at least they will not remove her like they removed Baine from highmountain because alliance players would be upset to play with the enemy faction leader

What really grinds my gears about this is the fact everyone else on the creative aspects of WoW do their absolute best besides the writers. BFA's art direction? Stellar. The animated in-game model cutscenes? Great. The full CGI cutscenes? Amazing. The voice actors? On point. The modelers, texture artists, musicians, etc? AAA. But then they are handed these scripts from the writing team who can't be fucking arsed to try to tell a compelling story for both factions, no we gotta get a shitty re-hash of a controversial expansion (MoP) that eradicated all future hope for two iconic playable races (Forsaken, Night Elves) and had the Horde once again be idiotic accessories to mass murder and the Alliance being helpless, characterless, moronic lawful good victims.

It really just confirms that being a "writer" for Blizzard is a reward position. A place for the beardy middle aged corporate cronies to kick back, write some half-assed garbage that would get a failing grade in an entry level creative writing college course and get an easy paycheck for it. They hire actual talent for every other creative department outside of the writing staff, which has a bunch of non-writers who have no authorial credits outside of Warcraft. Pathetic. If I was in the art department I would be furious at the writing department who scribbles some shocking, nonsensical garbage while everyone else busts their balls modeling, texturing, animating, composing, voice acting, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean, if they want a minimum of likelihood. why in the earth i should help an enemy that is insulting me (and have its religion and beliefs that consider me an abomination)? and watch out, the problem isnt the insult, but my help
    do u remember in vanilla wow where u had i think 5 quests (which was a big deal, vanilla had low # of quests) where u can't take them as forsaken for various reasons?
    I remember 2 of them was taurens want to help them, and the 3 was orcs not trusting them
    Heck I remember 'nothing but the truth', where the forsaken send u to make a 'truth serum' for an ally spy who was captured, who was talking common about how he wants to warn the horde from the forsaken betray (the quest giver was from Duskwoods), only for him to die from the 'truth serum'
    They cared a LOT about lore in early days, this quest - while pita - is one of my most favorite just for its pure lore power, heck the introduction of forsaken priest quest was amazing how it describe that u as forsaken priest is going an eternal struggle and pain to be able to channel light to heal wounds of ur allies while u wither from it...
    I miss those
    Well 'technically' they still have great small detail in lore, like loa and general lifestyle of zandalari, the problem is the main plot is total sh8t in bfa
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

And yet, when Alliance players pointed that out over Vol'jin mouthing off to us in the beta for the pre-SoO patch, we were "whining".
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And yet, when Alliance players pointed that out over Vol'jin mouthing off to us in the beta for the pre-SoO patch, we were "whining".
    a yes patch 5.3 where Vol'jin badmouths you right after you spend a whole 3 minutes running around as a robotic cat.

7+ Year Old Account
    the difference is you and vol'jin were in the same side of fighting garrosh, his bad mouthing could not even be considered insults, we just had to help Tyrande and Malfurion shit quests for no reason at all of her insulting, and they also removed Baine from Highmountain because alliance players

and they also removed Baine from Highmountain because alliance players
    You would think that Alliance players would love to see Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    These old white men at Blizzard are just complacent dickheads. If they haven't learned how to make a good expac or tell a good story by now, they most likely never will.
    Wtf does 'old white men' have to do with anything? Like why was there an actual need to throw some weird ass throw away line hating on white men? Was that to score WOKE points or something because I don't know what else it was for. Could have just cut the first 5 words out and it would have been just as correct. No idea why people need to throw age, gender, and race where its not needed...
    Last edited by Nuggsy; 2020-03-22 at 01:13 PM.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

the difference is you and vol'jin were in the same side of fighting garrosh, his bad mouthing could not even be considered insults, we just had to help Tyrande and Malfurion shit quests for no reason at all of her insulting, and they also removed Baine from Highmountain because alliance players
    No reason other than retrieving the Tear of Elune, so you could shut down the demonic portal, but sure. It's ok when Horde characters act snotty, but don't Alliance dare reply in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Lol, really, ignorant as ever.

And he kind of admitted they straight up lied to the fans when saying Sylvanas won't be Garrosh 2.0. - No instead she's a Garrosh 2.0 with nuances... with a shade of purple maybe?

These old white men at Blizzard are just complacent dickheads. If they haven't learned how to make a good expac or tell a good story by now, they most likely never will.
    Old white men? what the fuck has their age or skin colour got to do with any of this at all.

That's right, absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Heavens Night; 2020-03-22 at 02:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No reason other than retrieving the Tear of Elune, so you could shut down the demonic portal, but sure. It's ok when Horde characters act snotty, but don't Alliance dare reply in kind.
    snotty =/= talking shit while you are actively helping trough all the questchain with their marriage.

and in this same expansion they removed Baine so the alliance didn't do quest with a horde leader, but seems ir pretty fine horde to quest with 2 alliance ones while one is trashtalking the whole time, sure reply in kind
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-03-22 at 02:14 PM.

Well... maybe Kael, who could've been a very good tragic villain... but they're bringing him back in Shadowlands anyway.
    Wtf I didnt know this poor guy already had a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    Wtf I didnt know this poor guy already had a setback.
    Yeah, he's coming back in Revendreth. The vampire dudes are doing stuff on him so that he can atone for his sins and move on to a better afterlife.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!