There's no way this expansion will release this year. If it does, it'll definitely release two weeks before Christmas break.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    hey now ive paid for my crimes

but in terms of the alpha being delayed it is hitting most departments with a pretty substantial slow down

you will see alpha before you see bellular make any meaningful content with substance
    I know it's cool to hate on any content creator besides maybe Preach, but Bellular CLEARLY puts a ton of effort into editing and scripting and making long substantive videos about either mechanics or the lore.

As for when Alpha comes, I am gonna hope next week that way there is still a possibility for a November release with ~7 months of testing.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    There's no way this expansion will release this year. If it does, it'll definitely release two weeks before Christmas break.
    ...do you think that the alpha is going to start halfway through June?

10+ Year Old Account
    If alpha is next week we have plenty of time before November/December

I am confident Shadowlands will be in November and will have a better patch cycle than BFA, maybe not as good as Legion but some in between, my idea as of now is as follows

Mid November- Shadowlands Launch
    March- 9.1
    Late april/Early May- 9.1.5
    June- 9.2
    August- TBC
    Late August- 9.2.5
    November/December- 9.3
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I am confident Shadowlands will be in November and will have a better patch cycle than BFA, maybe not as good as Legion but some in between, my idea as of now is as follows

Mid November- Shadowlands Launch
    March- 9.1
    Late april/Early May- 9.1.5
    June- 9.2
    August- TBC
    Late August- 9.2.5
    November/December- 9.3
    That's not happening. September at the latest, Blizzard will lose an enormous amount of money if they give us one year (??) of 8.3. It will be worse than Tanaan Jungle WoD patch. Do you honestly think there'll be anyone left in the game is they as much as DARE give us 11 months of freaking Visions?

There's a reason there won't be a 8.3.5. I expect them to release Shadowlands earlier than other xpacs, BfA has been pretty much abandoned at this point with 100% of their focus on SL.
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2020-04-03 at 01:08 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    That's not happening. September at latest, Blizzard will lose an enormous amount of money if they give us one year (??) of 8.3. It will be worse than Tanaan Jungle WoD patch.
    Lol, 15th September is absolutely earliest pre-patch could come. Last upgrade to our cloak will be on 8th September.

One year of 8.3 would be mid January 2021. To last same as 6.2/HFC SL would have to launch on last days of March 2021. And even then it wouldn't be worse than 6.2 since this time we simply have more stuff to do.

In my opinion original plan was late September for pre-patch and November 2nd/3rd for expansion launch. Maybe they will manage to do it, but delay to early 2021 is not out of picture after whole pandemic situation.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-04-03 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol, 15th September is absolutely earliest pre-patch could come. Last upgrade to our cloak will be on 8th September.
    Source? I just googled it and can't find anything confirming this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Welcome to the world of clickbait.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is fairly obvious that Blizzard is behind their usual schedule. So 8.3 will be long... We could see a extended pre-patch though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Source? I just googled it and can't find anything confirming this claim.
    You're new to wowhead?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I know it's cool to hate on any content creator besides maybe Preach, but Bellular CLEARLY puts a ton of effort into editing and scripting and making long substantive videos about either mechanics or the lore.
    People are addicted to tearing down those they perceive to have more power than them. It's a weird human instinct, where feeling powerless triggers our mental processes to do with injustice, so we feel justified in becoming total asshats to public figures. To some, that becomes an obsession they focus their entire identity around. Others like jumping onto bandwagons like this.

It's fine to like or dislike a content producer. I've got a severe dislike of Asmongold. But I don't try to form a hate cult around him. I don't find an unflattering picture of him and call myself Assmonger as my public identity on a forum. But that's just how people are. It's hard to fight the more frustrating aspects of our nature. It's best to just ignore it and draw your own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    It is fairly obvious that Blizzard is behind their usual schedule. So 8.3 will be long... We could see a extended pre-patch though.
    They can't do pre-patch untill the expansion is ready, because the pre-patch IS the expansion.

So we will be sitting on 8.3 far into next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They can't do pre-patch untill the expansion is ready, because the pre-patch IS the expansion.

So we will be sitting on 8.3 far into next year.
    Your right, I was hoping that they could do the leveling changes and ability unpruning before they finish the beta. Though I guess that to much wishful thinking.

Though I don't think we are going to play 8.3 next year. November/December is likely
    Last edited by GhostPanini; 2020-04-03 at 01:36 PM.

It's ridiculous - 8.3 until November / December? I sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ridiculous - 8.3 until November / December? I sleep.
    I mean a delay and you are shocked? Everything shutting down would change release dates in some way. Even Last of us has no release date now.

Chill out dude.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-04-03 at 01:46 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

That's not happening. September at the latest, Blizzard will lose an enormous amount of money if they give us one year (??) of 8.3. It will be worse than Tanaan Jungle WoD patch. Do you honestly think there'll be anyone left in the game is they as much as DARE give us 11 months of freaking Visions?

There's a reason there won't be a 8.3.5. I expect them to release Shadowlands earlier than other xpacs, BfA has been pretty much abandoned at this point with 100% of their focus on SL.
    8.3 was in January, November would not be 1 year.
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Welcome to the world of clickbait.
    Don't worry, if bellular or towelie would've written all that, people would take it as the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Towelliee's title says Alpha THOON. TH probably stands for THursday. So next thursday we get alpha bois
    Urgh, Thursday is still so far away...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean a delay and you are shocked? Everything shutting down would change release dates in some way. Even Last of us has no release date now.

Chill out dude.
    Wait and watch people pretend that this is entirely unique to Blizzard "coz greed" or some such.

Meanwhile I just received word that everything I had planned over the summer has been postponed to September. And even then, it's tentative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Urgh, Thursday is still so far away...
    If you watch the end of Toweliee last stream. He mentions Monday is going to be a big day... I can neither confirm or deny Monday to be a hype day. I'm just a humble messenger.