Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Having Classic, TBC, and WotLK playable is an amazing idea. But it should be based around seasons lasting 6 months or maybe a year, and on few servers. That way you create a sense of immediacy when a new season begins so a lot of players partake, and it'll feel like a fresh start every time.
    I think that might work only for a few cycles, eventually players will be annoyed that they are constantly losing their progress unless some sort of New Game+ affair is put in where players who defeated Arthas or whatever has some tangible reward to show off when the cycle goes back to Vanilla.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    every time someone mentions the SOO drought it gets longer
    Retroactively, too. So better stop before we're forced back into WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Mage tower was before that and people already said we need more of this. Thorgast wll be no differnt, just more random stuff.
    It's Blizzard after all. When have they ever shown real love for players. Time gates and breadcrumbs as usual.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    It's Blizzard after all. When have they ever shown real love for players. Time gates and breadcrumbs as usual.
    That's not fair. These past few weeks, Blizzard have introduced various changes to the game that only benefit the player. These changes could not be motivated purely by monetary gains because they reduce playtime. They were clearly a response to the concerns of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Retroactively, too. So better stop before we're forced back into WoD.
    Can we do it enough to get us back to Legion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    That's not fair. These past few weeks, Blizzard have introduced various changes to the game that only benefit the player. These changes could not be motivated purely by monetary gains because they reduce playtime. They were clearly a response to the concerns of the players.
    No dude, Ion hates players, all these changes was so he could avoid saying he was wrong. I heard him say it just last week. He said, in his own words "God I hate WoW players, what a bunch of nerds, am I right?"
    Blizzard has never done something that shows anything but contempt for their players, which is why WoW is a beloved franchise that's still wildly popular in a genre that's been dead for over 3 years.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    Ye man, Blizz became one of the biggest gaming companies by showing zero players love all this time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye man, Blizz became one of the biggest gaming companies by showing zero players love all this time.
    But don't you get it? Blizzard totally took advantage of the poor players by giving them all the alt-friendliness changes jsut so they could boost their MAU numbers, clearly every player should have gotten free gear and a boost as well as a free store mount. And of course free Shadowlands collectors edition since it might be delayed, anything else would just be Blizzard being evil and taking advantage of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    Can we do it enough to get us back to Legion?
    I'd settle for getting Artifacts in BfA.

Taliesin is saying tomorrow we jump straight in the playable alpha, not just datamining.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, they deployed like 3 encrypted builds? Could it mean that initial release build will have much more features implemented than those in the past?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, they deployed like 3 encrypted builds? Could it mean that initial release build will have much more features implemented than those in the past?
    It is highly likely Alpha might be quite advanced compared to the usual.

Now whether this means the Alpha has almost all zones playable, or whether it means Blizzard has made several changes to the design philosophies before they released it is up in the air. But it sure will be interesting to see what the Alpha looks like when it comes out.

And of course it is possible that the extra encrypted builds are only here because of Covid-19 and the devs working from home. Impossible ot say without a statement or similar.

The rumblings are more powerful now than ever before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday can't come soon enough.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday can't come soon enough.
    Monday is a pathway to many Alphas some consider to be unnatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm fairly certain no software is natural, so that's kind of a given.

I'm feeling thankful for CoD Warzone and PoE right about now, i'd probably die of boredom if it weren't for them keeping me busy waiting for alpha.

Is it possible to enter this Alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Is it possible to enter this Alpha?
    Not from a hype poster.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Taliesin is saying tomorrow we jump straight in the playable alpha, not just datamining.
    The current plan for Monday is to indeed have the whole thing go live, not just a client.

Not from a hype poster.
    Master moderator, i have just discovered a terrible truth. I think Gifdwarf the patient is a shitposter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The current plan for Monday is to indeed have the whole thing go live, not just a client.
    Exciting stuff. I need some more stuff to be excited about, my options ofr what to do in WoW are quickly running out.