10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyuipola View Post
    -snip-
    What is your original account? Just curious. Might as well as say it. It's perma banned for ban evasion, so might as well as come clean.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-06 at 01:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyuipola View Post
    -snip-
    There are a ton of differences. I'd be happy to go through them.

A ban evading alt account is only here for one purpose and that purpose isn't having a legit conversation.

Thus again -- get on a real account or have one of your buddies on a real account ask the question.

Also, reported.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-06 at 01:46 AM.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    joe biden is right, its weird in 2016 bernie was like " the democratic party dosent speak to white union workers enough"
    and joe biden consults unions, and the unions SAY TO HIM medicare for all will cost them their union negotiated insurance and that might be bad for him to run on.
    so joe biden literally listens to them and thats one of the biggest reason he dosent support m4A.
    Joe bidens solution is simply, unions can keep their good insurance, and government WILL PROVIDE insurance for low income americans, with an affordable public option competing with the private market, which is leagues ahead of trumpcare.

oh and biden won 83% of counties that sanders won in 2016, hes middle class joe.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ty/5019336002/
    This is the problem. This idea of "affordable" because when half of the Americans can't afford a surprise $400 what makes you think they will be able to afford these "affordable" terms? Especially when it is affordable when compared to the normal costs IN THE COUNTRY WITH THE MOST EXPENSIVE HEALTHCARE ON THE PLANET

Also, you should recall UNION WORKERS BACKED BERNIE in Nevada when their union leaders where like "no we like our healthcare" the workers were like... I want m4a.

Are Democrats becoming The Boy Who Cried Conspiracy Theory?

First the DNC being unfair to Bernie in 2016 was labelled a conspiracy theory
    Then then Hillary being sick during the general election was labelled a conspiracy theory
    Then Trump NOT colluding with Russia was labelled a conspiracy theory
    Then Jeffrey Epstein being murdered was labelled a conspiracy theory
    And now Joe Biden facing cognitive decline is labelled a conspiracy theory.

In all of these cases, it’s pretty obvious, if not outright confirmed, that the “conspiracy theorists” are/were right. Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of Dems love to cry “conspiracy theory!” whenever someone says something displeasing to them. Pretty toxic tbh.

It’s especially egregious with them saying that Biden having cognitive decline is a conspiracy. C’mon, he’s right there in front of us. Our eyes and ears can notice that he’s not all there anymore.
    Last edited by Telogrus; 2020-04-06 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post

Then then Hillary being sick during the general election was labelled a conspiracy theory

In all of these cases, it’s pretty obvious, if not outright confirmed, that the “conspiracy theorists” are/were right. Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of Dems love to cry “conspiracy theory!” whenever someone says something displacing to them. Pretty toxic tbh.
    Can you provide proof to all these claims you now say were "right"

Especially
    Love to see how you wiggle out of that piece of ridiculousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Can you provide proof to all these claims you now say were "right"

Especially

Love to see how you wiggle out of that piece of ridiculousness.
    1. Leaked emailed literally showed Tom Perez talking about driving a fork in Bernie's campaign, and they were also talking about bringing up his religion to make him lose votes in the Bible Belt. If that's not unbiased treatment, then idk what is.

2. https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37346293

3. Because the Mueller Report said that there was no collusion. Do you want me to pretend like the Mueller Report is somehow wrong about that just to spite Trump?

4. Are you really gonna deny this? There has never been a shadier "suicide" in the history of the universe

5. I'm gonna trust my eyes and ears on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    joe biden is right, its weird in 2016 bernie was like " the democratic party dosent speak to white union workers enough"
    and joe biden consults unions, and the unions SAY TO HIM medicare for all will cost them their union negotiated insurance and that might be bad for him to run on.
    so joe biden literally listens to them and thats one of the biggest reason he dosent support m4A.
    Joe bidens solution is simply, unions can keep their good insurance, and government WILL PROVIDE insurance for low income americans, with an affordable public option competing with the private market, which is leagues ahead of trumpcare.

oh and biden won 83% of counties that sanders won in 2016, hes middle class joe.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ty/5019336002/
    What you're missing is that the Union LEADERS don't support M4A, but the Union MEMBERS overwhelmingly do. Just look at how the Culinary Union went strongly for Bernie despite the media talking about Bernie and his supporters supposedly "attacking the Culinary Union" (they weren't).

1. Leaked emailed literally showed Tom Perez talking about driving a fork in Bernie's campaign, and they were also talking about bringing up his religion to make him lose votes in the Bible Belt. If that's not unbiased treatment, then idk what is.

3. Because the Mueller Report said that there was no collusion. Do you want me to pretend like the Mueller Report is somehow wrong about that just to spite Trump?

4. Are you really gonna deny this? There has never been a shadier "suicide" in the history of the universe

- - - Updated - - -

What you're missing is that the Union LEADERS don't support M4A, but the Union MEMBERS overwhelmingly do. Just look at how the Culinary Union went strongly for Bernie despite the media talking about Bernie and his supporters supposedly "attacking the Culinary Union" (they weren't).
    1. I said provide... not tell me.

2. The conspiracy theory was that she was dying and losing her mind, not that she wasn't sick.

3. The Mueller report didn't say there was no collusion. Post the FUCKING report. NOT THE SUMMARY BY FUCKING BARR WHICH WAS THEN RENEGGED Actually what Mueller said was that that house needs to do their investigation because his department can't act on anything. AND NOW BARR IS UNDER INVESTIGATION for trying to sway public opinion by releasing his summary which was determined to completely misrepresent the facts But hey, Trumpettes have difficulty with diving deep and using critical thinking then R or R-alliance says a thing they take it as gospel as though the heavens themselves opened up and spoke to them. Isn't that some sort of sin?

4. So you say it is a shady suicide because there's literally no proof, okay thank you so again you are either lying, or terribly impressionable.

5. Your eyes and ears? Your Eyes and ears kind of prove your inability to process information.

2. The conspiracy theory was that she was dying and losing her mind, not that she wasn't sick.

3. The Mueller report didn't say there was no collusion. Post the FUCKING report. NOT THE SUMMARY BY FUCKING BARR WHICH WAS THEN RENEGGED Actually what Mueller said was that that house needs to do their investigation because his department can't act on anything. AND NOW BARR IS UNDER INVESTIGATION for trying to sway public opinion by releasing his summary which was determined to completely misrepresent the facts But hey, Trumpettes have difficulty with diving deep and using critical thinking then R or R-alliance says a thing they take it as gospel as though the heavens themselves opened up and spoke to them. Isn't that some sort of sin?

4. So you say it is a shady suicide because there's literally no proof, okay thank you so again you are either lying, or terribly impressionable.

5. Your eyes and ears? Your Eyes and ears kind of prove your inability to process information.
    Just go look it up for yourself dude. No point in wasting time with someone who thinks that there’s “no proof” that Epstein didn’t kill himself. Imagine having that little seductive reasoning skills. Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is right there for the entire world to see. If you can’t see it, then idk what to tell you

Btw there were people that were saying that she isn’t sick and she just fainted because it was hot. There was no collusion. You have no proof for it

Edit: deductive not seductive lmao
    Last edited by Telogrus; 2020-04-06 at 02:29 AM.

Just go look it up for yourself dude. No point in wasting time with someone who thinks that there’s “no proof” that Epstein didn’t kill himself. Imagine having that little seductive reasoning skills. Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is right there for the entire world to see. If you can’t see it, then idk what to tell you

Btw there were people that were saying that she isn’t sick and she just fainted because it was hot. There was no collusion. You have no proof for it
    Decline? He seems more clear than ever. Ever since he won SC he's been much more consistent, thanks to finally having the confidence he needed.

What about your little mueller bullshit? Are you going to concede at least that point because... if you don't there's no helping you.

https://www.politico.eu/article/muel...truction-line/

What about THE GUY WHO WROTE THE GOD DAMN FUCKING REPORT???

The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
    or let me guess...

you say fuck the guy who wrote the report! I wanna hear what the sycophant under INVESTIGATION FOR PURPOSEFLY TRYING TO MISLEAD THE PUBLIC'S OPINION has to say.

"not exculpated" literally means "he isn't not guilty."

It's like when a prosecutor knows there's a mob boss responsible for 45 hits but doesn't have the proof, not bringing charges against them doesn't mean he's suddenly fucking exonerated and innocent. I mean unless you think the fucking Gambino family Boss was innocent and not guilty up until the very end... but that'd be dumb.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-04-06 at 02:34 AM.

In all of these cases, it’s pretty obvious, if not outright confirmed, that the “conspiracy theorists” are/were right. Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of Dems love to cry “conspiracy theory!” whenever someone says something displeasing to them. Pretty toxic tbh.

It’s especially egregious with them saying that Biden having cognitive decline is a conspiracy. C’mon, he’s right there in front of us. Our eyes and ears can notice that he’s not all there anymore.
    But Trump WAS colluding with the Russians. Look at Trump Tower meeting, and Manafort giving the internal polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik to target specific states.

Hillary was sick during the 2016 election, but it was dehydration and pneumonia, not what Republicans thought she had.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The Mueller Report didn't say there was no collusion, as it SPECIFICALLY listed at least 2 instances. The 2 I showed you.

LOL - you either are blind and def or you are such a hardcore shill for Biden that you don't care. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump because you are the type of person that clearly wanted Trump by supporting Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    LOL - you either are blind and def or you are such a hardcore shill for Biden that you don't care. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump because you are the type of person that clearly wanted Trump by supporting Biden.
    So, you didn't refute anything @Themius posted, not surprising. Thanks for posting a quote from me in your signature. Not surprising, coming from you.

Hopefully, with America's immediate future in presidential elections boiling down to a senile Democratic candidate or a senile Republican candidate means their special brand of socially-regressivist harm can instead be limited to their own nation rather than internationally for the past few centuries.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I guess the masses of republicans who didn't vote to convict but did say he did wrong were deep state Biden shills when they said he was wrong for doing what he did

And where's your arguments against mine?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Hopefully, with America's immediate future in presidential elections boiling down to a senile Democratic candidate or a senile Republican candidate means their special brand of socially-regressivist harm can instead be limited to their own nation rather than internationally for the past few centuries.
    There won’t be a senile Democrat president if Biden wins, because Biden won’t be the actual president. He’s deteriorating rapidly, and he and everyone around him knows it. His cabinet will basically become a shadow government and do all of the governing in Biden’s place. Biden will just be a figurehead who needs to smile and wave every so often. So your choice is between Trump or an undemocratic shadow government led by neolibs.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t be surprised if Biden resigns shortly after 2 years into his term so that the VP can serve the last 2 years and an extra 8 years if she wins the next two elections. She’d have little primary competition in 2024 since incumbent presidents never have a serious primary challenge

So, you didn't refute anything @Themius posted, not surprising. Thanks for posting a quote from me in your signature. Not surprising, coming from you.
    You can't refute someone that is blind and def or willingly ignorant to the obvious of Biden clearly having mental issues. It's like trying to convince flat earthers the earth is round. I truly feel sorry for Biden being touted around. If you haven't seen any of his recent speeches or interviews you can go ahead and YouTube them. But no I know you are just a Biden shill where it wouldn't matter if I had a video of him coming out and saying he has dementia. You will still not believe it.

Yes I keep you in my sig so I can come back to you once Biden is shredded in the debates and mumbles around and ask you again if you think he has some form of mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

You can't refute someone that is blind and def or willingly ignorant to the obvious of Biden clearly having mental issues. It's like trying to convince flat earthers the earth is round. I truly feel sorry for Biden being touted around. If you haven't seen any of his recent speeches or interviews you can go ahead and YouTube them. But no I know you are just a Biden shill where it wouldn't matter if I had a video of him coming out and saying he has dementia. You will still not believe it.

Yes I keep you in my sig so I can come back to you once Biden is shredded in the debates and mumbles around and ask you again if you think he has some form of mental issues.
    I'm sorry but you have watched Trump debate right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    I'm sorry but you have watched Trump debate right?
    You can say a lot of things about Trump on the debate stage- moronic, narcissistic, immature, rambling, etc.- but you can't say he isn't energetic. Biden's meandering and back-stepping isn't going to be a good look against Snorty McAdderall. Not that I think it will affect the outcome much if at all.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The fact that you think Biden is worse than Trump is fucking hilarious. Yes, Biden has problems, but if you think Biden is the same or worse than Trump is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by stariolpas View Post
    -snip-
    Well, let's see, Trump doesn't have a fucking healthcare bill, Biden wants to keep the ACA and improve it. I don't want it, but it is better than what Trump wants.
    Trump wants to ban Abortion, even nominating judges that will try to get rid of it. Biden doesn't.
    Trump is doing everything he can to get rid of transgendered and gay rights. Biden won't.

You want me to keep going? Or you going to tell us, who your banned main account is?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-06 at 12:56 PM.