10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Seems to be a new blood elf option for small, half-elf sort of ears.
    Looks like just smaller ears to me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Seems to be a new blood elf option for small, half-elf sort of ears.
    Nice, hope those ears do not clip through the helmets.

Also i hope they do something about the stupid eyebrows that male Blood Elf have, i hate how they clip through every helm

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...in-shadowlands
    Transmog shoulders separately!?

...Yes.
    Hopefully that means you can have two separate shoudler transmogs, and not just have the option to choose to hide one of them. That being said I do welcome that change. Though it underlines again just how pointless the armor divide is when it comes to restricting transmog.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    So the Brokers come from one of the Shadowlands zones that we're not seeing at launch, huh? I guess we have our first contender for a patch zone then.
    Considering they all dress like aristocracy, im imagining some cool shadowlands castle shit. It could look so cool!

10+ Year Old Account

...Yes.
    YES!, This makes me so happy, though i wonder if by "transmog shoulders separately" means that i can take 1 shoulder pad of 2 different shoulder pieces.

...Yes.
    I think technically these strings existed in the very first build of Shadowlands, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Looks like just smaller ears to me.
    And how do Elves get ears that are this much smaller than their normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And how do Elves get ears that are this much smaller than their normal?
    Maybe it works just like human's ears? They just have certain shape cause... well elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Maybe it works just like human's ears? They just have certain shape cause... well elves.
    Genetic diversity is important!
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Cause diversity because genetics and stuff thats too complicated for me to explain. I mean its why every human on Earth doesn't all have blonde hair >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Undead eye colors are pretty nice. Red-orange, purple, light green, light blue, white, actual human-ish eyes (still pale though), and sockets.

I gotta say I'm pretty sick of WoWhead clickbaiting with the constant "BLUE EYES FOR PLAYER BLOOD ELVES GUYS."

Maybe wait with that until we see it in the ingame customization, considering Ion came out against it like.. what? A few weeks ago? Less?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I gotta say I'm pretty sick of WoWhead clickbaiting with the constant "BLUE EYES FOR PLAYER BLOOD ELVES GUYS."

Maybe wait with that until we see it in the ingame customization, considering Ion came out against it like.. what? A few weeks ago? Less?
    They're just showing what's there. They also showed purple and red which are likely NPC options. And according to Stiven, while purple and red are clearly labeled in the system as most likely npc, the blue eyes appear to be in the same category as other playable options. Yes Ion said what he said. People should make their own conclusions.

Because the High Elf roleplayers won't let it go.

where the hell you get that? nothing like this in their site. they also state
    Note that there are some datamined blue eye options, although it was confirmed by Ion in a Shadowlands interview that these would be NPC-only options. The purple and red eyes are also NPC options, according to our data.
    in news where they posted everything about BE female option. BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING DATAMINED, IT NOT MEAN "OFFICIAL"! I mean "found in files"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    They're just showing what's there. They also showed purple and red which are likely NPC options. And according to Stiven, while purple and red are clearly labeled in the system as most likely npc, the blue eyes appear to be in the same category as other playable options. Yes Ion said what he said. People should make their own conclusions.
    I assumed they are going to give blue eyes options to Void Elves, and show for BE because of the model share.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Mike View Post
    Because the High Elf roleplayers won't let it go.
    I mean, it's not like this is some weird subgroup grasping at straws. Blizzard has been very clear that High elves are a distinct group from the Blood elves, and that they are firmly placed in the Alliance. Blizzard giving Belves the blue eyes would in effect be giving them an Alliance race for no reason other than to spite the loyal High elf fans.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, it's not like this is some weird subgroup grasping at straws. Blizzard has been very clear that High elves are a distinct group from the Blood elves, and that they are firmly placed in the Alliance. Blizzard giving Belves the blue eyes would in effect be giving them an Alliance race for no reason other than to spite the loyal High elf fans.
    You've kind of just proven my point.

There is no reason to let it go when Blizzard has made it clear that High Elves are a distinct Alliance only group that pops up almost every expansion for the Alliance more than some of their playable races.

10+ Year Old Account
    No he really didn't, he gave a perfect explanation, Blizzard is just being evasive on this kinda shit. Its not even a bad suggestion either but yes go ahead and spite the HE fans cause thats productive @_@

Warrior-Magi