Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    For those not paying attention, this is EXACTLY what we want to see in politicians. Will they make a mistake? Fuck yes they will. Of course they will. Everyone does - no one is removed from the mistake making train at some point in their lives, sometimes daily.

But will they apologize? This is all that matters. If someone is willing to admit a mistake and apologize, or to a larger extent admit something might have been off base, those are the people we should work with - on both sides.

Just one more reason - and perhaps for some the BIGLIEST reason - Biden is the only choice in November.
    Yup. Biden fucks up, he apologizes. Trump fucks up, he doubles, and then triples down. Not a hard choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this such a scandal while Trump praising Nazi bloodline *yestrday* wasn’t even a bleep?
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Why is this such a scandal while Trump praising Nazi bloodline *yestrday* wasn’t even a bleep?
    What could Trump do to become less popular? I can't think of anything, its always going to be a drop in the ocean when he does something insane or evil.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    He did. I'm curious about your response to this.
    He didn't expect to join the call

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We deserve the clowns we put on the ballots.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    because if biden isn't perfect and pure and cleansed of all sin, people will just vote for the nazi apparently?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The sad thing is that Biden could easily come out and say "damn, i was really out of line, I'm sorry".
    and then...
    He did. I'm curious about your response to this.
    and then...
    He didn't expect to join the call

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We deserve the clowns we put on the ballots.

I hope you enjoy another four years of Trump, that you seem so desperately pushing for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    What could Trump do to become less popular? I can't think of anything, its always going to be a drop in the ocean when he does something insane or evil.
    i can think of a thousand things he could do to be more evil.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Like i have said in the past some doctors are still prescribing it. Not all doctors have come out and said that. Some have stated it seems to have an effect if taken early.

And no white guy especially this one should say that. Any other person to say it that wasnt him or black you all would call it racist.
    Well it was racist. And people will call him out on it (and rightly so). But we like in the era of President Trump, so nothing anyone says really matters anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I can't believe that Joe Biden is the best the Dems can do...this guy is a train wreck.
    Well to beat a train wreck you gotta run a train wreck! I think that's how the saying goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i can think of a thousand things he could do to be more evil.
    I didn't claim otherwise. If my post was unclear, Trump is a zero to me, nothing is going to make him sink lower in my eyes than he already has, I hit maximum outrage after Charlottesville.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    There are a number of articles (and I'm sure to be books, studies, etc - unless Gilead is formed up) out there discussing Trump's daily horror show, and how Team Deplorable literally floods the airwaves with shit, inundating the nation with his horror, making the next inevitable drop, nearly invisible.

At this point he would have to shoot someone in Times Square to get any kind of shift in his willfully insane base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I can't believe that Joe Biden is the best the Dems can do...this guy is a train wreck.
    The Democratic candidate is almost irrelevant - and Biden fills the bill - because this entire election is a referendum on Trump. Do we, as a country, want to have such a categorically deplorable human being running the country. Is that who we are?

And we have an answer of a sort already - the popular vote told us we didn't. Now we just need to game our ridiculous voting system to ensure he doesn't stay in a role he didn't really ever win in the first place.

There are a number of articles (and I'm sure to be books, studies, etc - unless Gilead is formed up) out there discussing Trump's daily horror show, and how Team Deplorable literally floods the airwaves with shit, inundating the nation with his horror, making the next inevitable drop, nearly invisible.

At this point he would have to shoot someone in Times Square to get any kind of shift in his willfully insane base.
    nothing he does would matter, if he told them to drink bleach & hydroxychloroquine laced kool-aid they would do it.

So confused by Joe's comment? So blacks aren't black if they don't vote for him? I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So confused by Joe's comment? So blacks aren't black if they don't vote for him? I don't even
    More faux outrage? I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    More faux outrage? I don't even
    Not ragin , I'm confused? So is he saying Blacks are obliged to vote for him or something?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I don't even
    You never really have.

In other news, Biden is pushing ahead in some interesting battleground states - and there is confirmation about the Missouri thing, which I find at least fascinating. Could you imagine if the Democrats took the White House and the Senate and bolstered their numbers in the House? Trump might actually stroke out the next day. Which would be a shame, considering how much jail time he faces once he's removed from Nixon's bastardized version of the Imperial President.

You never really have.

In other news, Biden is pushing ahead in some interesting battleground states - and there is confirmation about the Missouri thing, which I find at least fascinating. Could you imagine if the Democrats took the White House and the Senate and bolstered their numbers in the House? Trump might actually stroke out the next day. Which would be a shame, considering how much jail time he faces once he's removed from Nixon's bastardized version of the Imperial President.
    Yeah I just watched the video a second time and I think we should give Joe the benefit of the doubt. I think he was just jesting. The host was overreacting. Let's move on.

Oh I came here for the Biden comment on black people voting for Trump.

Watch this.

What about when Trump says something. Biden was VP to our first African American President.

Am I doing it right?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Oh I came here for the Biden comment on black people voting for Trump.

Watch this.

What about when Trump says something. Biden was VP to our first African American President.

Am I doing it right?
    he said something dumb then apologized for it.
    much scandal, bigly.

- - - Updated - - -

You never really have.

what are your sources? i'd like to take a look.

Wow, the Trump campaign was insanely fast to try to profit off of this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so because Biden did full DJT white man racist I should just STFU just pretend what he said wasn't extremely offensive?
    Disingenuous bullshit... you don’t get to claim that Biden remotely said what Trump did. That’s a straight up lie...

The sad thing is that Biden could easily come out and say "damn, i was really out of line, I'm sorry". Anyone who is honest about Biden expects the condescending apology where the issue isn't what he said you didn't excuse him for it.
    Which he did, but that doesn’t look like it was enough. Trump never apologized...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi