10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2020-06-02 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    delayed
    Really fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimina View Post
    Really fucking dumb.
    Definitely not dumb. Sorry you think your video games are more important and deserve headlines over things that actually matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Definitely not dumb. Sorry you think your video games are more important and deserve headlines over things that actually matter.
    Yes, let's delay the event to give more attention to thugs and anarchists like ANTIFA running around and destroying shit. I'd rather we move on with life after the past ~3 months of Covid-19 instead of focusing on the next "crisis". The "crisis" that will ultimately get ignored, yet again, and we'll simply be back to where we started.
    Last edited by Kimina; 2020-06-02 at 04:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimina View Post
    Yes, let's delay the event to give more attention to thugs and anarchists like ANTIFA running around and destroying shit. I'd rather we move on with life after the past ~3 months of Covid-19 instead of focusing on the next "crisis". The "crisis" that will ultimately get ignored, yet again, and we'll simply be back to where we started.
    1. Covid-10 was present for more than 3 months actually.
    3. ANTIFA, and the perpetual racism from the USA is not present everywhere else, fortunately.
    2. You may want to take the quotation marks off from crisis, or learn to use them properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, actually a smart move by Sony to delay with everything going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, they would get less headlines otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    yeah, they would get less headlines otherwise.
    Nothing to do with headlines as people are thirsty for PS5 info and they will get them regardless. It has everything to do with it being scheduled on the same day as a certain memorial and would be in extremely bad taste in the country their biggest market resides in.

Nothing to do with headlines as people are thirsty for PS5 info and they will get them regardless. It has everything to do with it being scheduled on the same day as a certain memorial and would be in extremely bad taste in the country their biggest market resides in.
    Partially to do with them, likely were getting a heads up from the outlets going dark today that they would be going dark and wouldn't cover the announcements until tomorrow.

But even if sites weren't going dark today, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony pushed for better timing. Now is not a great time to be making major announcements : /

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Partially to do with them, likely were getting a heads up from the outlets going dark today that they would be going dark and wouldn't cover the announcements until tomorrow.

But even if sites weren't going dark today, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony pushed for better timing. Now is not a great time to be making major announcements : /
    The announcement wasn't for today. It was June 4th, same day as the memorial not the same day as blackout tuesday.

The announcement wasn't for today. It was June 4th, same day as the memorial not the same day as blackout tuesday.
    Damnit, I don't know why I keep thinking it was this Tuesday. Trying to keep track of the fuckin bajillion events and digital show dates happening is driving me nuts >.<

maybe 500$ for ps5?.i will play the fifa 21 ultimate team on ps5,it must be a great football game.Many player farm coins and then sell fifa coins to player to player trade platform for good profit.
    Last edited by devilzxlin; 2020-07-04 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzxlin View Post
    maybe 500$ for ps5?
    Probably a safe bet. They won't be able to do $400 without a very large loss leading campaign and they won't make the PS3 $600 mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    500 dollar console....

Just buy a PC instead.
    you do know it cost way more then 500 dollars to build your own pc right?, the cpu and gpu alone is going to far surpass the cost of a ps5

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way they go under $499, not with the specs being reported on. I just can't see it unless they expect some serious software sales.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    There's no way they go under $499, not with the specs being reported on. I just can't see it unless they expect some serious software sales.
    Yea, be a "wait for sale" thing for me again, probably pick one up around 3/4 years after release. But it will be amazing for pure console gamers.

Expecting 500 as with them being sold at a loss at launch. Going to be interesting with the state of the economy and how the even light amount of exclusives could play out in the long term vs xbox going 2 years of game releases for Microsoft exclusive games launching on both old and next gen. The later is more favorable for cash strapped consumers wanting to stay with their old consoles or pick up a used one to play new games while PS5 could have a larger early adoption rate generating more interest for what next gen brings.

Never really seen the point of buying a console on release. Very few games are ready on release, takes until 6months to a year after release where it starts to get a decent catalog of games.

I'll wait for a combo deal with a game and unique skin before I grab one.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Never really seen the point of buying a console on release. Very few games are ready on release, takes until 6months to a year after release where it starts to get a decent catalog of games.

BotW was a ship game for Switch.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

Someones gotta be the beta testers for the inevitable issues with stuff like overheating or bricking issues the rest of us can wait to fix.