Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Poll: What new race/class combos do you want to see in Shadowlands?

After seeing so many threads requesting new combos, I was wondering which combos have the highest demand. I won't provide any lore arguments for any of them, I'll leave that up to others to discuss.

Both MMOC and Strawpoll wouldn't allow enough answers to cover every possibility, so I made the poll with www.poll-maker.com instead. You can vote here:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2982027x61B144AC-89

Choose as many or as few as you like. I also added "All of them" and "None of them" options if that is what you'd prefer.

Edit: Go to https://www.poll-maker.com/results29...144AC-89#tab-2 if you just want to see the results.
    Last edited by FossilFree; 2020-06-23 at 10:49 PM.

None of them.

I guess mainly because I don't really care. And secondarily, I'd want them to focus on fixing systems and interaction dynamics between mechanics of the existing classes etc. etc. instead of adding more cosmetic jargon and call it "content".

Void Elf Demon Hunter.

5+ Year Old Account
    Interesting how Forsaken and KT pallies are leading the poll as of now
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Nightborne/Void Elf Demon Hunter, Worgen Monk, Zandalari Warlock, Blood Elf Druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    None of them.

I guess mainly because I don't really care. And secondarily, I'd want them to focus on fixing systems and interaction dynamics between mechanics of the existing classes etc. etc. instead of adding more cosmetic jargon and call it "content".
    Different teams work on different projects, so unlocking some new race/class combo's wouldn't take away from anything else in the game... it'll basically be a few lines of code, additions to the Creation menu and possibly some animation tweaks.

Anyway, I want more Alliance options for Shamans. I really enjoy Transmog which is why I play races who have the least distortion/clipping issues for Armor. On Alliance, this basically means Humans, Void Elfs and Night Elfs (minus the ears).

They could fix this problem by giving us the Skinny KT models or toning down their bellies (but that's Fat shaming apparently)... or I might just race change back to Dorf.

In many ways, from a Transmog PoV, I'm not sure if I need more race/class combos or more customization for existing races... like upright Worgen males.... or any race that's hunched over!

I think everything is fine as it is.

ANYTHING paladin/shaman on the alliance.
    My favorite classes, but not a big fan of most races (And I like to swap race every now and then, instead of being stuck with just one)

3+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Warlock. A lot of people seem to want it, and so do I
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

All races for all classes.

But personally Void Elf DH.

Yeah, I'm not clicking into a poll outside MMO when you could have made a poll right here with up to 20 choices. Especially on work PC. I'm good.

But off the top of my head, race/class combos I want:

Human Shaman
    Orc Priest
    Dwarf Druid
    Troll Paladin
    Night Elf Paladin
    Tauren Warlock
    Gnome Paladin
    Undead Druid
    Draenei Warlock
    Blood Elf Druid
    Worgen Paladin
    Goblin Druid
    Pandaren Warlock
    Highmountain Warlock
    Mechagnome Druid
    Mag'har Paladin
    Void Elf Demon Hunter
    Nightborne Demon Hunter

To be more specific though; KT human paladin, gnome paladin and either void elf rift blade or nelf paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    [Insert race here] druid but particularly blood elf, draenei, dwarf and vulpera druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, I'm not clicking into a poll outside MMO when you could have made a poll right here with up to 20 choices. Especially on work PC. I'm good.

But off the top of my head, race/class combos I want:

Human Shaman
    Orc Priest
    Dwarf Druid
    Troll Paladin
    Night Elf Paladin
    Tauren Warlock
    Gnome Paladin
    Undead Druid
    Draenei Warlock
    Blood Elf Druid
    Worgen Paladin
    Goblin Druid
    Pandaren Warlock
    Highmountain Warlock
    Mechagnome Druid
    Mag'har Paladin
    Void Elf Demon Hunter
    Nightborne Demon Hunter
    20 answers doesn't even cover half of the total number. If I picked and chose which answers to filter down to 20, I would be putting my own personal bias into the poll.

www.poll-maker.com is the #1 site for polls anyways.

3+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Monks, because if Forsaken can be Monks, why not Goblins? Also, they are the only race that can't access a triple+ role Hybrid Class (Druid, Paladin, or Monk), while all other races can access at least one of those.

Night Elf Paladin
    Night Elf Shaman
    Pandaren Druid
    Draenei Druid

Lorewise even Night Elf Warlock makes sense

It seems Void Elf Demon Hunters, Void Elf Paladins and Forsaken Paladins are winning at 4% of total votes!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    None of them.

You know they can do both right? Why does it have to be one over the other?
    Last edited by Sharnie786; 2020-06-18 at 10:48 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I choose

Draenei Demon Hunter
    Draenei Warlock
    Dwarf Druid
    Highmountain Tauren Priest
    Human Druid
    Kul Tiran Paladin
    Mag'har Orc Demon Hunter
    Mag'har Orc Warlock
    Nightborne Demon Hunter
    Orc Demon Hunter
    Orc Priest
    Void Elf Demon Hunter
    Vulpera Druid
    Worgen Shaman
    Zandalari Troll Warlock

Definitely Void elf paladin. Give me my edgy dark messiah already!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Looks like Forsaken paladins and Blood Elf druids are leading the poll atm. I knew there were people advocating for them, but I am surprised they are leading! However, both of them would be interesting additions to be sure.

If anything there's too many combos. The ones we don't have currently would just fuck WoW up if added.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing