7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    You're very condescending with how you reply to people aren't you? I've noticed that often with you. Should probably reign it in, there's no need for it.
    This is condescending to you? Man you are fragile.

Fire mage Pyretic Incantation is coming back? Time to stack dem crit again!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They also reference Mueh'zala's "Night's Friend" title from Zul'Farrak. Wonder if this will be tied into his connection to Ardenweald (old friend of the Night Queen?)

Oh, and he says "Son of Time" as well (which was also on the tablet), maybe something to do with the Infinite?
    I think people have been looking too much into this (as usual, just like Il'gynoth whispers), and it's all just self-aggrandizing self-proclaimed titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

I am sorry but the reply obviously not is passive agressive. You calling him fragile so quickly is also kinda on the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Absolutely not.

No one likes a condescending dickhead. The guys posts are often laced with it.

Absolutely not.

No one likes a condescending dickhead. The guys posts are often laced with it.
    You know you could block him instead of derailing the thread with pathetic drama?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You know you could block him instead of derailing the thread with pathetic drama?
    Thread gets derailed enough by pointless, irrelevant shit. Just throw it onto the pile.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I am sorry but the reply obviously not is passive agressive. You calling him fragile so quickly is also kinda on the edge
    I can handle that. But can others handle alleged "passive aggressiveness"?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The guys posts are often laced with it.
    Lul
    I'll add some extra just for you

Formerly known as Arafal

I hope we get the stream next week.

Wishlist for pre patch info : a final pair of allied races. Probably not gonna happen, but I still hold a little bit of hope.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Wishlist for pre patch info : a final pair of allied races. Probably not gonna happen, but I still hold a little bit of hope.
    That would be nice but who would it be?

My guess prepatch will have customizations , stat/level squish and new leveling experience

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Agreed. The Block button exists so you can just 'hide' people's posts
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    To be honest I would like them to focus on improving the existing races and throw away the allied race none sense all together.
    I'd rather have one extra necklace or a pink eye than another extra race that nobody really asked for or wants to play.
    But maybe that's just me playing on the Alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    To be honest I would like them to focus on improving the existing races and throw away the allied race none sense all together.
    I'd rather have one extra necklace or a pink eye than another extra race that nobody really asked for or wants to play.
    No, that is definitely not just you. I would sacrifice Mechagnomes for Void elves corruption options.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    How about improving Allied Race customization too?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Their whole existance took time away to make at least some races distantly compareable in terms of customizations to what other games got. Before improving the allied races they should make the core races good. Till now we were stucked with customizations that were even 15 years ago mediocre compared to what other mmos got back then.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2020-06-19 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Their whole existance took time away to make at least some races distantly compareable in terms of customizations to what other games got. Before improving the allied races they should make the core races good.
    Well, that's the plan, isn't it?

God, I hope these customizations are an iterative process like they claimed and not just "Well, we added some stuff in 9.0. We might add like a new eye color in the next 10 years if WoW exists by then."

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Some of the allied races should have been customization options to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, that's the plan, isn't it?

God, I hope these customizations are an iterative process like they claimed and not just "Well, we added some stuff in 9.0. We might add like a new eye color in the next 10 years if WoW exists by then."
    Well they said its an on going topic, but I wouldn't bet on getting more customizations after 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Well they said its an on going topic, but I wouldn't bet on getting more customizations after 9.0.
    Yeah, they usually say something like "We plan to keep working on this and that." And then they drop it and never mention it again.

So I don't have high hopes, but I still want to hope. If we get new customization options like every content or every 2 content patches, that'd be swell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Some of the allied races should have been customization options to begin with
    At least with some boundary established between what could be customization (Wildhammer, Sand Troll, etc.) they can now pick their allied races more wisely?

Or is that too optimistic?