Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Holy crap! Nathanos is trying SO hard to be no. 1 on everybody's shit list!

Does this indicate he gets away, again? Jesus titty fucking christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Ah yes. Man who shoots bow really well.

Truly the greatest foe we've faced so far.
    Man who shoots bow really well and is a self insert of lead writer*.

Everytime I see M'lady Fedora Tipper Nathanos, he manages to get even cringier than the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Everytime I see M'lady Fedora Tipper Nathanos, he manages to get even cringier than the last time.
    You mean you feel negative sentiment towards a villainous character, because of the way the character is being written? I'd call that a win for Blizzard TBH

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    You mean you feel negative sentiment towards a villainous character, because of the way the character is being written? I'd call that a win for Blizzard TBH
    Nathanos being a villain does not excuse him from being a cringey edgelord who somehow has godlike powers despite only possessing a bow.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still funny to me when people justify his craptastic personality by saying he doesn't lick our boots, which makes zero sense because his achievements/power-level are nowhere near ours and if anyone deserves a good bootlicking its us, the dudes who've saved the world 9000 times.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Yeah, no, there's a difference between villains you love to hate and annoying dickheads who should have thrown themselves off a cliff already because they have all the charisma of a particularly edgy rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Still funny to me when people justify his craptastic personality by saying he doesn't lick our boots, which makes zero sense because his achievements/power-level are nowhere near ours and if anyone deserves a good bootlicking its us, the dudes who've saved the world 9000 times.
    What are you talking about?

He was able to shrug off Tyrande Whisperwind. High Priestess of the God Elune. A character that had also just been directly infused with insane amounts of power by her God. A ritual that kills most who try it and then she was consumed by the rage and vengeance of a God.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, no, there's a difference between villains you love to hate and annoying dickheads who should have thrown themselves off a cliff already because they have all the charisma of a particularly edgy rock.
    The longer they drag him out, the more satisfying it will be when you finally do get the chance to throw him against a particularly edgy rock.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    He’s also going to throw Sylvanas bath water blight bombs
    You owe me a new keyboard.

- - - Updated - - -

The longer they drag him out, the more satisfying it will be when you finally do get the chance to throw him against a particularly edgy rock.
    Can't argue with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I miss the old Fandral, when he was just an impatient arsehole.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Give us a release date already.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Halloween 2020

Key words: Alpha!

Alright bros, brand new week.

Let's get a good build for this one. I'm hoping we get some really gnarly class changes and updates, particularly to Hunters and Shadow Priests.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Since Ion is in charge, schedule is usually pretty stable (outside really late 8.1 I think), so imo best check last two expacs.

Legion date reveal: 19th April '16, launch: 30th August '16, days:133
    BfA date reveal: 5th April '18, launch: 14th August '18, days:131

Most likely SL dates (since they probably don't want to push season 1 to 2021):

27th October - 132 days = 17th June
    3rd November - 132 days = 24th June
    10th November - 132 days = 1st July

So imo reveal this week if it's 3rd November, next week if it's 10th. Otherwise maybe there is some delay we don't see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™ / When it's ready

Btw, we still don't have the horde starting zone / soulbinds / lvl 60 quests (with covenants) / the Maw / the rest of the dungeon / (the 1st raid ? don't remember if we test it on beta)

7+ Year Old Account
    Waaaay to early for release date my chaps.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Waaaay to early for release date my chaps.
    Why?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Why?

/10char
    Because we aren't even in beta yet and things are being added/changed/fixed as time goes on. They likely have a target they are aiming to hit, but locking in this early reduces flexibility and can have a negative impact if they have to cut development time in certain areas to hit that release date.

Get more out, see how things feel and then when you are sure you can hit a date without sacrificing you let people know that date.
    Signature by Caerule

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Because we aren't even in beta yet and things are being added/changed/fixed as time goes on. They likely have a target they are aiming to hit, but locking in this early reduces flexibility and can have a negative impact if they have to cut development time in certain areas to hit that release date.

Get more out, see how things feel and then when you are sure you can hit a date without sacrificing you let people know that date.
    We were due to get the release date 2 weeks ago now had that dev update not been postponed, we're definitely not too early.